[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6ft 3" (1.9m) 180lbs (81kg) Was originally 250lbs (113kg),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: front 17-2-17.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
front 17-2-17.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
6ft 3" (1.9m)

180lbs (81kg)

Was originally 250lbs (113kg), lost a fair lot of weight over one year. How do I get to ottermode or something even remotely not skinnyfat? Read the sticky, but I need a bit more guidance.
>>
man you look like complete fucking shit
>>
File: side 17-2-17.jpg (65KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
side 17-2-17.jpg
65KB, 1136x852px
>>40412639
Better than a year ago.

Side photo added.
>>
Well you don't really weigh that much for your height, so your problem is a lack of muscle and possibly loose skin. You should probably eat at maintenance or a small deficit and lift.
>>
1.Choose a workout routine from the sticky that you can stick to.
2.Eat enough to grow muscle.
3.Continue doing this for months.
4.If you get too fat cut back on food while still working out until you're skinny enough to you're liking.
>>
>>40412652
>>40412654

I'm going on holidays in three months, I'd like to look somewhat okay (as in just not as bad as this). Is "bulking" slightly to gain muscle the best way or is lifting + cardio and deficit better in the timeframe or is it a terribly shit idea?
>>
>>40412676
No. Bulking would be a disaster for you right now. If you do that you'll gain a small amount of muscle and an equal amount of fat and end up just looking basically the same.

>lifting + cardio and deficit

That's exactly what you should do.
>>
>>40412676
Lift a beginner's hypertrophy routine at a caloric deficit, no cardio. You have almost 0 baseline for muscle so you'll still make your noobgains while you're cutting.
>>
>>40412631
did you not lift weights once? 6'3" at 180 should be cut. Either you're lying about how tall you are, or youre lying about how fat you are
>>
>>40412631
Try lifting weights and cutting more. Jesus fucking Christ, don't take your shirt off for at least a year. Please. You're an embarrassment to masculinity. Fix yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.