[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall in love with a girl from class >don't know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 41212413.jpg (42KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
41212413.jpg
42KB, 500x270px
>fall in love with a girl from class
>don't know how to approach her
>she keeps looking at me and smiling
>after few weeks finally gather the courage to ask her out
>this is the day i will ask her out
>enter class room
>stand there trying to gather the courage to ask
>some guy approaches her
>stand there looking at them
>overhear him flirting with her and asking her out
>she says yes
>see her look at me with disappointed expression

will i ever forgive myself?
>>
learn from this instead of crying like a pussy
>>
It's not too late, she obviously likes you more. Just ask.
>>
File: 1458544590966.jpg (117KB, 560x808px) Image search: [Google]
1458544590966.jpg
117KB, 560x808px
>>40409978
not fitness related.
>>
File: 9a9b91904d92.jpg (56KB, 511x494px) Image search: [Google]
9a9b91904d92.jpg
56KB, 511x494px
>LARPing as someone that women look at
>>
>>40410239
She doesn't do enough solo anal scenes
>>
>>40409978
That reminds me of something that happened to me
>start new class
>this random guy keeps looking and smiling at me
>smile back because he looks like a musclehead and I dont want him to roid rage murder me for looking at him funny
>nice, charming confident guy asks me out
>look at musclehead worried he might kill us
>>
>>40410210
yeah man do this.
>>
>>40409978

STOP!

You didn't fall in love with someone you have never spoke to, nigga; it's called lust, not love.
>>
>>40410210
Idk. In my experience the times where girls smiled at me a few times and I didn't reciprocate they assume you're a faggot/pussy and they lose interest.
>>
>>40410424
I used to tell myself exactly that. Sometimes they just think "oh, he's not into me I guess". You still have a shot, go for it. Do not talk to her about the other dude, pretend you didn't overhear anything.
>>
>>40409978
underage
>>
>>40409978
>fall in love with a girl from class
You have already failed.
>>
>>40409978
naw you got your in after the date ask her how it went let her talk and take notes. After that say that sounds nice but i can do better.. boom give her your number and walk off like a g
>>
>>40409978
>fall in love
>never even talk

okay fag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.