[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always knew kanye was patrician, but is he /ourguy/? To keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: amberrose.png (128KB, 1258x668px) Image search: [Google]
amberrose.png
128KB, 1258x668px
I always knew kanye was patrician, but is he /ourguy/?

To keep this fit related, how necessary are warm up sets? Any ratio for weight or should it just be light as possible to just get the motion going?
>>
>>40408853
Wow kink shaming much?
>>
>>40408974

back 2 tumblr you degenerate faggot
>>
>>40408997
Meh, fuck her though for being such a cunt about it.
>>
How is she going to call him out on that? I mean she was the one doing it to him.
>>
>>40409008

This. Everyone has a poopy butthole and adding someone else's fingers to that doesn't make it any grosser. But not everyone has poopy butthole on their fingers, that's just grossing up your fingers.
>>
All men deserve to experience the joy of a hot girl stimulating your prostate
>>
>There are "men" on this board that don't enjoy getting a sloppy rimjob from a qt girl

Explain yourselves
>>
>>40408853
Yep,
>hit the gym, all chest no legs

>tfw no gf to drive 30 hours for
>>
>>40408853

I'm a pretty big Kanye fan, but that's not why I hate Amber Rose for tweeting this.

You see, she posted that to Twitter knowing it would trigger a homophobic reaction (especially from the rap community), yet she regularly attends LGBT pride parades, defends gay rights and promotes the legalisation of sex work. So which one is false? Her involvement in the sex-positive LGBT community (through which she maintains internet/social relevancy) or the gay shit she supposedly did with Kanye back in 2010?

Either way, she's currently married to fucking Wiz Khalifa. Can anyone say they've listened to a full Wiz Khalifa album before, let alone one of his solo songs? Meanwhile Kanye's poised to release another album, which, given all the shit he's been through in 2016, could be the next My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
>>
>>40409096
is it gay if it's with a female?
>>
>>40409105

It's considered pretty bent by most of the genre.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.