[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is something I should listen to every morning to get myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1399267155961.png (92KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399267155961.png
92KB, 600x900px
What is something I should listen to every morning to get myself ready and energized for the day?

Do you guys listen to anything that makes you feel happy?
>>
>>40408750

One of the best things I can recommend is waking up and meditating for ten or so minutes, then listening to a playlist with a gradually increasing bpm until you're hyped up and focused. Also go sit in the sun for half an hour with your choice of breakfast and beverage.
>>
Hagen's call to the vassals (Frick, the Solti recording). Always gets me raring to go.
>>
muslim prayer call will wake you right up and pump you up. i know, i wake up every morning to it and it makes me want to go berserk and murder all of them.
>>
What's Rejective/Rejective?
>>
>>40408750
Can we stop this Alpha-Omega/Sigma meme? Not everything in life is a result of that lense. Just try and improve yourself for the sake of improvement, not because you're trying to be "Alpha"

>>40409340
You can't be psychologically rejective, unless you just don't think
>>
Above and Beyond
>>
>>40408763
nice post, thanks
>>
File: 1486012590115.jpg (509KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1486012590115.jpg
509KB, 682x1023px
Gamma master race reporting in
>>
>>40410326
this
>>
>>40408750
From this chart it is seems that the gamas are the top dogs, cuz they construct society not follow like sheep.
>>
File: breivik 2.0.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
breivik 2.0.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>40408968
>t. pewdiepie
>>
>>40408750

Any kind of relaxing music would be good.

just stay away from anything negative. AM talk radio for example. Read your news, don't have someone tell you their opinion of the news.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.