[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I trust this man? Should I follow Scooby's bodybuilding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Can I trust this man?
Should I follow Scooby's bodybuilding plan if I'm a beginner?

Should I follow it at all?

Both nutrition and workout plan generator seem to be working right but are they really effective?
>>
>>40408334
niggers on trt so take that how you will
>>
>>40408558
>trt
whats trt anon?
>>
Why is he topless in all of his vids? And why does he have a bulge all the time?
>>
>>40408569
testosterone replacement therapy

he's juicing. so all of those lovely gains you see him with are only gained and maintained by an otherwise unattainable level of testosterone in his bloodstream.

which is not natural.
>>
>>40408334
in my experience his nutrition planer needs about 500 cals more if you calculate how to maintain weight.
>>
>>40408570
He's as gay as they come.

>>40408334
Scooby is no different than any other fitness guy. If you like the workouts and meal plans he suggests, then yes. If not, find someone you jive with.
>>
>>40408334
>can i trust this man?
Yes. He is possibly the most genuine fitness youtuber there is in that he doesnt care about getting your money like others do.

>Should i follow Scooby's bodybuilding plan if i'm a beginner?
Yes but the key here is beginner. His stuff revolves around helping newbies and people do home workouts. The man himself recommends other plans to move onto such as stronglifts.

>Should i follow it at all?
see above

>Both nutrition and workout plan generator seem to be working right but are they really effective?
Yes they are. His software is some of the best. I use his calorie calculator regularly. Gone from a >270lb slob (6ft2) to 230lbs and a ton stronger. Just make sure you keep reviewing stuff. Your workout and dietary needs change as your body does.
>>
>>40408339
Aside from the whole steroids thing (which in general is blown out of proportion) he's a good dude
>>
>>40408577

TRT is a replacement therapy not juicing.

The abuse of TRT by certain DR's and Patients can be juicing.

You have no idea if he is on TRT. From his TRT FAQ " Question 11 – I know Scooby uses TRT

Well this isnt a question. How exactly would someone know that I use TRT? I have never revealed private health information, nor will I, and if YOU do then you are an idiot. Until the advent of Obamacare, insurance companies could deny you medical insurance for any reason and if Trump becomes president Obamacare and its protections will disappear. Any medical information about you anywhere on the internet could be used to deny your insurance claim in the future. Because of HIPAA, no doctor, nurse, or pharmacist can release ANY information about a patient. A medical professional who disclosed ANY information whatsoever about a patient would lose their license and get some jail time to boot. Why on earth would a medical professional risk a 6 figure salary for bar gossip? They wouldnt! Medical professionals do not reveal ANY information about their patients to ANYONE.

Since I have said nothing about my medical history and no medical professional would ever do that, that simply leaves suspicion."

http://scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/
>>
>Can I trust him
I've been watching him since I was 12. You couldn't find genuinely better workout advice than his channel.
>>
>>40411186

I take steroids and gear too, but only on levells equivalent to natural athletes like phelps and ronaldo

See, im natty cause its not superphysiological doses, now subacribe to my newsletter
>>
>>40411186
>I literally have injections to gain above average test levels for my advanced age, but I'm not juicing because i said so. Trust me!

Why would you take him at his word
>>
>>40411418
>>I literally have injections to gain above average test levels
He does not say that. Read again friend.
>>
>>40411298

TRT is about getting to healthy normal level in tune with the rest of population. It has nothing to do with elite level athletes absolutely nothing.

I have no idea how you got to your conclusion from what I wrote.
>>
>>40411418

No idea where you pulled that from.

I don't care if he is natty or not. Although he has not given me any reason to not trust him. I don't even think he makes a natty claim as far as I know he says mind your own business.

I am happy being me. I am happy with my body. I do not suffer from the mania most people on this board suffer from.
>>
>>40411198
How old are you now, anon?
>>
>>40408577
He was big before he started trt for his old age
>>
>>40413296
15 in June
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.