[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm good looking now. Girls give me attention and try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: depressionss.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
depressionss.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
I'm good looking now. Girls give me attention and try to hit on me all of the time. I'm 25 though and I'm a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. Every single time they try to take it to the next level, I always pussy out and pretend like I don't know what's going on or that I'm not interested. /fit/, I need help. I don't know how to get over this and it's killing me. I want to be honest about all of this with someone, like my friends, but I just can't. Help me bros.
>>
>>40408146
Yeah I know how you feel, I've been having a lot of trouble getting (you)s tonight.

In all seriousness you should talk to a therapist about this shit, this isn't normal function. Or you could just decide to take the plunge and after the girl makes an advance towards you adopt a the die is cast type attitude
>>
>>40408146

I have kind of the same issue. Except it's usually 6/10s or below who give me the most attention. They'll easily show a lot of interest and I know I can go for a make out or make some other move but I won't because they're not very attractive.

On a few occasions, I've been so drunk that I don't care that they're not hot so I make out with them anyways, and thus I've gone from being a kissless virgin to regular virgin. This being super drink trick may work for you too
>>
>>40408168

I can't see one. I've done it before and it doesn't help.

>>40408184

I've tried that too. No matter how drunk I get, I still pussy out. The furthest I've ever gone was with molly, cuddling with a gorgeous girl. She wanted me so bad but I failed to take it further.
>>
>>40408146
Go find someone who you can sever all ties with no repercussions and fuck them. A bar is a good choice, or just someone you know in a uni class or something. You're scared of taking it to the next level because you dont know whats going to happen and dont want to be tied down to anything, since you've never fucked before and so much pressure is put on it you think somehow its going to change your world. The fact is its going to change literally fucking nothing. You're still going to go home, go to sleep, wake up, and feel exactly the same and nothing else in your world is going to change either. There is literally nothing you could do that is going to ruin your life, or change anything, unless I guess you murdered her.

If chicks are hitting on you you should have absolutely no fucking problem getting someone to hit on you in a bar. And even if shes ugly realize this isnt about you and her, its about you ensuring you can actually have a proper relationship by getting over your dick anxiety.

And for the love of god stop wanking so much.
>>
>>40408146
>>40408318
Have you tried boys op?
Maybe you're secretly a fag?
>>
>>40408357

I'll stop wanking so much, yeah. I guess I'm honestly just afraid of being humiliated for being inexperienced. I don't know what it is really.

>>40408359

I'm not gay, but I can't tell you how many times this year girls have asked if I was gay because I didn't reciprocate... probably at least 15 times.
>>
>>40408381
>I guess I'm honestly just afraid of being humiliated for being inexperienced. I don't know what it is really.
If its a one night stand it has literally zero impact on your life. And in the vast majority of cases women are way more nervous about fucking it up or about their inexperience than men are.

Just. Do. It. The most important thing about getting laid is getting over it afterwards. Once you do it you'll realize how stupid you were worrying about it at all before.
>>
File: Rad Suicide $$.jpg (259KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Rad Suicide $$.jpg
259KB, 1400x1400px
Just be honest with the girl

If she's a cunt about it you stay a virgin

If not you get laid

:)
>>
>>40408146
fix your relationship with your mother
>>
Pick one and just go for it. Start with kissing her, since you don't know how just go slow and follow her lead. When it gets time to bone just tell her the truth she'll be cool with it and then you'll have someone to practice with.

Good luck, fag.
>>
>>40408146

Just tell a close friend. They almost certainly already know anyway. Its not something you can easily hide. It isn't a big deal and most girls like that it's your first time because they get to feel special. I lost my virginity late as well and the girl was delighted I was a virgin. You're just making a huge fucking deal out of essentially what will be an anecdote in your life.
>>
>>40408146
I was exactly the same OP. I started getting a lot of attention when I went to uni and many women all of a sudden wanted to sleep with me.

I was scared that I wouldn't be able to perform. That they'd realise I was a virgin. Just the intensity of the social interaction that being alone naked with a woman was hugely intimidating. Not knowing what to say. How to act.

I can't give really solid advice. I ended up losing my virginity at 27. Reading your OP really hit me with how similar I believe your position is. So I wanted to put in words how I did eventually get past my hangups. But there isn't much of a story. It was just another woman. Low others she did all the work as far as setting it up - hitting on me, flirting, carrying the conversation, progressing it to sex. I just let her for once. And it went ok.

You'll read a lot online that you'll be rubish at sex your first time. I had trouble getting it up at first due to nerves. She didn't mind. It eventually worked and didn't go badly at all. But the relief lying there afterwards was far better than the actual sex.

It didnt change me too much. But losing something you're really ashamed of is a weight off. It also gave me some sexual confidence and I now have a girlfriend and am much more of a normie in that regard - although still not a socially outgoing person or anything.

I don't think anyone can give you advice that works. The right advice IS to just get it over with and do it. But I read that thousands of times before it just happened for me one day. I hope you find similar.
>>
>>40408146
Join a church and find a traditional wife with whom you can produce viable, virtuous offspring
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.