[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he unironically sits down in a chair while using the computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1487284538847.jpg (632KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1487284538847.jpg
632KB, 2048x1536px
>he unironically sits down in a chair while using the computer

LOL, seriously? Wow, have fun shrinking 3-4 inches over your lifetime, have fun with your unnatural lower spine curvature, have fun when you hit 40 and have to see the doctor for back pain and then get addicted to opiates, and have fun hunching over to play ball with your grandchildren.

I mean, really, how does it feel to be controlled by the Jews and forced to slave away while in a position the human body isn't meant to be in? What do you even have to say for yourself?
>>
>unironically living past 50
>>
I have an adjustable standing desk
>>
OP you fag. I was the original poster of this thread earlier today

kys
>>
>partaking in the seated Jew
>>
>>40407703
that's why i always shitpost while lying in my bed

looks like neets win again
>>
check it out everyone OP is a thief

>>>/g/58978171
>>
>>40407703
I actually do try to stand as much as possible when using the computer throughout the day

unfortunately in school i'm very limited :(

but when doing homework or shitposting on 4chan throughout the day I stand most the time
>>
>>40407703
I've started using standing desks because of hemorrhoids (hard to get them if sitting is 0.1% of your day), but I have to confess it's really better in general.

It's easier to think and everything. I'm a programmer, so I spend most of my day on the PC, while standing. I just sit for a bit every half an hour or so, so that the legs don't get too tired. It works really well.

No hemorrhoids is still the best part, though, hemorrhoids suck.
>>
>>40407703
>he uses a computer
Couldn't work in an office desu, like being on my feet all day
>>
>>40407733
>thinking anything you ever did was original
>>
>>40407747
don't you find it hurts your knees if you stand for extended periods of time?
>>
File: Jewtoad.jpg (166KB, 1200x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Jewtoad.jpg
166KB, 1200x1156px
>>40407737
>"Haha hey bro, pull up a chair!"
>>
File: 1486481326651.jpg (174KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486481326651.jpg
174KB, 1306x354px
>>40407703
>I mean, really, how does it feel to be controlled by the Jews and forced to slave away while in a position the human body isn't meant to be in? What do you even have to say for yourself?
>>
>>40409059
It should, or you are some mad genetic freak.
Standing for too long is horribly bad for you.
People that do it end up with horrible health by their 50s-60s. (or at least 20-30+ years of constant standing activity after)

The body ideally should not be doing ANY active stance for more than 3 hours. 2 is the safe maximum.
Any longer than 3 and you are risking permanent muscle and joint damage, not to mention vein damage and risk of stroke increasing.
Standing too much is as bad as sitting too much.

Luckily the solution to both problems is both in moderation.
The body evolved to rest at least 15 minutes for every 2 hours of average physical activity. (Or even 30 minutes for intense activity, usually only seen during flight or fight responses)
Equally, when you are sitting idly consuming, studying, programming, drawing, it is pretty easy to condition yourself to pulse your muscle tenseness regularly in an inactive section (legs being easiest).
It's very discrete and easy way to boost your heart beat up during those mostly idle activities.

The whole "sitting is damaging" meme came about because of improper research, in that physical movement is a bodily function responsible for cycling various fluids in the body responsible for cleaning and recycling, as well as your intestines.
All you need to do is 30 minutes of running or jumping on the spot and you counteract this.
Seriously, 30 minutes a day is enough to fix some minor depression issues because of the effects of CSF being suppressed during inactivity. Worked with my friend who had severe depression for years for no known reason. (other than him being a lazy cunt)
>>
>>40407703
How does he get behind his desk?
Does he have to crawl under it?
Why would he push his desk into the corner?
>>
>>40407703
(leans back in $1000 ergonomic chair)

heh
>>
Standing still for long periods of time is bad for you. If you don't want to be sitting then go for a walk or a jog
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.