[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything wrong with being a fat shit and lifting? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (131KB, 284x491px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
131KB, 284x491px
Is there anything wrong with being a fat shit and lifting? Like not being concerned with dieting or bf% at all? and not powerlifting etc, lifting to get big muscles just at a high bf%

Pic related is where I'm at after a year of lifting, does this look terrible because of the big gut?
>>
>>40405090
Yes it looks terrible.
You will look like someone who once lifted weights and began to drink too many beers.
>>
>>40405122

I do drink a lot of beer, and eat pizza once or twice a week, so you're saying it's stupid to put effort into lifting if you don't watch your bf%?
>>
just what you wanna do man, you're already better than most people
>>
>>40405143
Built fat is still better than just fat. But why wouldn't you lose the gut?
>>
>>40405090
You don't look that fat anyways.
>>
>>40405188

I'm a hedonist I guess, I don't see a low bf% worth the work for a natty.
>>
Nobody in the real world will look at that picture and say "that guy's fat"

Keep doing whatever it is you're doing.
>>
>>40405090
Shut the fuck up you stupid cuck.

Are you happy with your body? If yes, then eat at maintenance. If no, lose weight. It ain't rocket surgery.

Stop letting shit for brains /r9k/ transplants tell you what to look like.
>>
You can't really see in the pic. Post pic without shirt. I guess if you don't mind you don't have to, but you'd look pretty fucking good if you lost fat
>>
I spy a manlet
>>
>>40405261

I get that a lot because of my solid build but I'm 5'10'' with the body of a manlet, 100kg currently

>>40405207
>>40405229

it's a flattering picture I spose but I have a large gut and decent tits
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.