[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens if you go down during squads and you get stuck at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 600x568px)
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
what happens if you go down during squads and you get stuck at the bottom and the only people nearby are clueless women or dyels?
>>
>>40404728
you drop and let the safety bars catch the weight
wat
>>
File: IMG_0370_0.jpg (161KB, 1024x1704px)
IMG_0370_0.jpg
161KB, 1024x1704px
>>40404728
Just start screaming HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
>>
>>40404758
this made me kek thanks buddy
>>
>>40404728
Safety bars. If there's none of those you try to drop the weight behind you without fucking yourself up. If you can't do that, you die.
>>
Just stay at the bottom for a minute or two, wait for your strength to come back, then push back up and rerack
>>
>>40404728
YOU GO LOWER FAGGOT
>>
Start thinking of everything that you hate in this world, and imagine yourself lifting it all up to throw it off a cliff.

Alternatively, if you're some beta-cuck nugget, fall backwards.
>>
Don't use clips and drop the weights off the bar. Or be DYEL and use the smith machine
>>
>>40404842
How much does a Smith machine bar weigh?
>>
Drop the weight back and push your body forward like a badass Olympic lifter. You will make a shitton of noise and gym staff could warn you to not do it again.
>>
You search deep down inside you and you ask yourself one question. Am I descended from the weak of will or the weak of body? Or am I descended from the great men who down the ages have survived through the hardest of times. Men who did you have the luxuries of today. Men who fought in the trenches. Men who fought in the ranks. Men who hunted wild beasts to feed their families?

And then you have your answer.
>>
Do what you're supposed to do and let the bar fall a couple of inches onto the safeties.
>>
>>40404758
I'm dying anon. Hahahaha
>>
>>40404865
This only looks bad ass when it's at the top of the squat after you finish it. You stand up and then quickly hop forward and dump the weight back.
>>
File: IMG_0439.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>40404758
>HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
Holy fuck anon I'm dying
>>
>>40404819
i haven't done it, but this seems like terrible advice. you fall backwards, the bumper plates hit the ground first and bounce back up. your spine hits the bar and you head to snap city. can anyone confirm if my theory is correct?

>>40404842
this also seems like terrible advice. drop the weights off one side of the bar and the other side is just going to fling off and hit the mirror

i've been speaking out my ass for the above two statements. i have no experience, but i imagine that is what would happen. i'd very much like to know the answer as well. anyone tried these?
>>
Slowly tip the bar to one side, it's like the opposite of how strongmen would load up for the squat without a squat rack
>>
>>40405843
Thats exactly what happened to Kevin Ogar, some Crossfag that still advocates crossshit. Maybe you saw it before and got the idea from it, it happened years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8EOiU89d_I
>>
>>40405896
did the bar land on his spine, or rebound up into his spine?
>>
>>40404758
>>40404939
>>40404914
>>40404765
samefag
>>
>>40405874
i assume at weights one would be failing you have an easy 50kg on each side. you tip to the side, now you have 50kg on the ground, and another 50 fucking kg dangling in mid air, still in momentum from you tipping over including your own weight and could go in any direction. is this really safe? seems like a good way to get yourself crushed. is there really no way to reasonably bail from a failed squat without safeties?
>>
File: IMG_0961.png (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.png
142KB, 750x1334px
>>40405913
Nah m8
>>
>>40405913
>>40405945
samefag
>>
Don't go hard without a spot?
>>
>>40404728
I'm picturing OP stuck at ATG texting with one hand.
>>
>>40406085
seriously? so i can never make it by myself? i have to make friends, or wait until a semi fit looking man is nearby before i can do my last set??
>>
>>40406131
or go to a rack with safeties?
>>
File: image.png (394KB, 784x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
394KB, 784x444px
>>40404758
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.