[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw started ohp with a 40kg fixed barbell (aka would be 0.5pl8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2 weeks.png (279KB, 377x375px) Image search: [Google]
2 weeks.png
279KB, 377x375px
>tfw started ohp with a 40kg fixed barbell (aka would be 0.5pl8 on a regular barbell)

am I starting good? I noticed in the hallways since these first 2 weeks I have been pushing past faggots a lot easier, and when someone hassles me I'm a lot more confident in my strength ability even though I'm weak as shit by any lifters standards.

Also started bench with 0.5pl8 (real barbell obv, 2 10kg plates, one on each side) and deadlift 1pl8 and squat about 0.5kg (I'm quite tall, 6'2")

Word has also spread that I go to the gym now and girls have started feeling me up although I'm not big in any way shape or form, literally today these girls asked me to be their bodyguard and got under my arm (one of them was a boy to be fair but I count him as a girl).

D-did I make it in my first few weeks of lifting or are these just confidence gains and come from being tall? I feel a lot more alpha even though it's only been 2 weeks.

>pic related
>>
>>40404371
Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>40404425
heh gee, am I really that big?

hah, thanks for your comment friend, you can subscribe to this subreddit for further postings :), you too can be this big someday and own a fine katana collection such as mine (I have limited editions)
>>
File: 1463018700591.png (385KB, 354x461px) Image search: [Google]
1463018700591.png
385KB, 354x461px
>>40404371
the worrying part is that this isn't some sort of quasi-bait and there are actually people out there like this
>>
>>40404473
this isn't actually bait, snap me out of my delusion (you don't have to insult my body I get it sucks dick, you just need to tell me about the girl thing and confidence thing)
>>
>>40404483
You're fat, have no definition, and anything like progress you think you've seen is a placebo.
>>
average dyel, at least u got urself into ajim
>>
File: 2 weeks 2.png (148KB, 256x296px) Image search: [Google]
2 weeks 2.png
148KB, 256x296px
>>40404664
>no definition

also in the pics I do have a bit of a bloated stomach but is flat when I ain't bloated, no gut
>>
>>40404706
Again, you're fat, have 0 definition, amd you should lift more.
>>
>>40404725
yes a bit of a high bodyfat percentage, about 17% I'd say, not fat though
>>
>>40404371
Forgive me if I cross a line but I wanted to say you are beautiful. Sleak, fit, sculted, and a a great smile. Thanks for all the words of encouragement that I see posted everywhere! Now I see where the profile name comes from: Sweet as sugar and a caring, loving encourager.
>>
>>40404737
Imo your body is like 60%, but in reality you're 20%+. You're a weak DYEL with 0 notable mass, so go lift some more.
>>
>>40404371
>>40404706
If anyone takes you seriously, they will shit on you. It's because you are a noob and this kind of thread is at best funny. You will think about it the same way in a few months. Don't let it bother you and keep going. If bait 3/10.
>>
OP, don't let em say you ain't beautiful. They can all get fucked, just start true to you.
>>
>>40404770
hardly 20% with that kind of definition, its 18 at the very most, my hip stands out due to a pelvic tilt, its not fat and İ have 0 gut and a relatively slim fast (see pic)

İ have even been (seriously) called skinny önce so..
>>
File: IMG_20170215_182712.jpg (90KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_182712.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
>>40404886
face* and here it is sorry!
>>
>>40404886
Bait thread, stop replys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.