[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just lost my virginity with a prostitute. I feel empty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
I just lost my virginity with a prostitute.

I feel empty and miserable.
>>
>>40403980
How was it?
>>
>>40403987
meh, pretty boring.

I feels like P.E but maybe you feel a little pleasure.

dunno if it was the condom, but didn't felt a shit most of the time.

when I cummed It was dissapointed, like...
that was it?

The only good part was hearing the girl moanings and touching her, she didn't let me french kiss her.

I will totally try to get a gf from now because it seems awesome if you can lick her, touch her anus, french kiss and all that shit.

but overall, pretty dissapointing, wonder if real sex can give you the same level of orgasm fapping does.
>>
>>40404023
Fucking rip OP, fucking rip...
>>
>>40404150
I was going to be a wizard in 25 months anon.
>>
File: confused.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>40404023
>wonder if real sex can give you the same level of orgasm fapping does
>>
>>40404201
real sex is pretty boring and dissapointing compared to fapping.
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (37KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
37KB, 470x698px
>>40404023
>I will totally try to get a gf from now because it seems awesome if you can lick her, touch her anus,
I dream of getting a gf so I can finally lick a girls butthole. I don't even care that I'm a kissless virgin I just want to bury my face into a girls soft warm butt and feel safe and secure in it. I just hope I don't get a nasty girl who leaves poop/toilet paper pieces on it. I shower every time I'm poo and idk if I'd be able it if my gf's hygiene standards weren't at least on par with my own.
>>
>>40404236
I don't think I've ever read a post that fitted the image with it so perfectly

10/10 anon
>>
>>40404023
>she didn't let me french kiss her.

Don't kiss a woman who sucks cock for a living, lad.
>>
>>40404226
Try guys, faggot
>>
>>40404023
My first three or four times were like that man. I don't know if it was the condom or nervousness or I didn't know how to sex or what but I had trouble cumming (had to jerk me off). But in the 5th or 6th I came twice in this girl's pussy (I was already fucking her without one before) and it was great from there on.
>>
>>40404023
Sex will never feel good with condoms
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.