[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with my shit, /fit/? My shit's been runny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1378.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
What's wrong with my shit, /fit/?

My shit's been runny and stinky like this for months - I don't remember the last time I had a solid shit. My fibre intake is good, no history of bowel problems or any other issues.
>>
>>40402013

More like what's wrong with your toilet? Where's the water?
>>
>>40402013
Go to the doctor.
>>
>>40402013
Do you drink milk or consume any dairy products? Because if so, there's your problem.
>>
stress
>>
>>40402013
Never change /fit/
>>
>>40402013
1:go see your physician
2:have you been drinking any coffee?
>>
>>40402029
>americans
>>
>>40402013
Had this problem from high calorie diet, excessive pasta etc.
Make sure you're getting a prebiotic in, like Yakult or something
>>
>>40402099
Yes, but it doesn't have that effect on me - I've drunk coffee on and off to see if it was the cause.

>>40402029
My point exactly. Every time I go for a shit (which feels like a colon cleanse) I shit so much you can't see the water anymore
>>
>>40402013
Probably your intestine bacteria are not doing their job for whatever reason. Ask your doc and eat lots of yoghurt. And I mean lots.
>>
>>40402013
Stop doing GOMAD if you're lactose intolerant.
>>
File: IMG_0388.jpg (77KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
77KB, 750x1334px
>>40402013
Get on my level
>>
I always need to make poopy within like 30 mins of a meal. It's usually a pretty normal looking poo though, and my diet is bredy gud apart from probably too much black coffee and sips. Hope it isn't bum cancer desu.
>>
>>40402029
Always meant to ask, is it true american toilets have the water coming up really high?
>>
dude i have these loose shits for months too

I also only shit every 3-4 days

i chug coffee cause I'm cutting but I swear its been like this before too

what do
>>
>>40402185
vær hilset. hæmoride?
>>
>>40402236

Yes.
>>
>>40402337
Interesting, whats the reasoning?
>>
>>40402378
easier to drink closr to mouth
>>
I had that problem when I was a lardass and ate a bunch of processed stuff and drank alot of alcohol.

I ate alot of yogurt with live cultures and took probiotics now I have some nice thick solid tight turds.
>>
eat more fibre
>>
>>40402236
I mean apparently, because I've never seen a toilet with such low water as the picture.

I assume our water comes up high so that shit is totally immersed and is less likely to hang around. Might also make it easier to clean the thing.
>>
more oats, yogurt and a probiotic
>>
>>40402441

>when you take a shit and the shit splashes in the water and the water hits your bum
>>
>>40402378

Less smell, less mess
>>
>>40402013
food poisoning / stress / coffee

go to doc
>>
>>40402013
Go to your doctor. If it fucking stinks, and especially if you start getting any blood in it, you might have inflammatory bowel disease. It's super fun. Go earlier rather than later and you can control it sooner.
Of course it could just be an intolerance or stress or an infection too. Worth getting it checked.

Good luck brah
>>
you guys know colon cancer is one of the fastest rising cancers right?
>>
>>40402287
Hadde samme, 3 daga med blod i potta. Trur det va en intern hemorroide
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.