[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW wasting my life doing nothing of significance >STILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487250102713.jpg (144KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487250102713.jpg
144KB, 800x533px
>TFW wasting my life doing nothing of significance

>STILL somewhat fat, not obese but got excess fat that doesn't look too great without a shirt

>STILL no job

>Parents are disappointed in me

>Still not good at anything - haven't even started on any of the hobbies I wanted to learn in 2017

>Barely have any money

>Totally disorganized, don't know what day of the week it is half the time, sleeping sometimes at night, sometimes in the morning, sometimes during the day

>Room is a mess

>Stopped talking to all my friends

How do I turn this around by 2018 guys? How do I become a productive and successful person?
>>
Steps at a time. Clearly your room, go to sleep properly, when you wake up text your friends, start looking for jobs or school programs

You're just stuck in your own shit. Climb out nice and slow
>>
>>40399504
>go to Saudi
>get in a plane full of arabs
>Hijack it
> Crash it on The Mecca
>lulz
>>
The task seems monumental becausr you're trying to fix everything at once.
One step at a time.
Make a list of things you desire to change, start with the easiest and end with the hardest.
So, for example, start with "tidy my room" end with "get a job".
Then, start by doing only the first task everyday, until it is a discipline. Then do two things, then three etc etc. Before you realize it you will have a daily routine and things will no longer seem so hard.
Also dont be too hard on yourself if you miss one day. But remember what you feel now, so you never allow yourself to go this far.

Also, dont get complacent. Cleaning yiur room everyday is not an excuse to stop looking for a job. You are building yourself up to be at the level of a functional adult, do not forget that.

I believe in you.
>>
>>40399504
First step is to set an alarm at whatever time it gets light and get up with the alarm.

Same for going to bed; go to bed with an alarm set at 11.
>>
>Still skinnyfat, look OKAY but not where I wnt to be
>Still wasting my life at this $42K/y job that I hate but is very laid back and non-demanding
>Parents love me, but I don't love myself
>Not good at anything that I want to be good at
>Only $15K net worth at 24 years old, should be much higher
>Too organized and structured, my life has become very routine
>OCD about cleanliness, girlfriend and daughter are a mess and it drives me crazy that I don't even want to live with them
>No social life because work and daughter, plus my girlfriend is a jealous asshole who accuses me of cheating any time I go somewhere

How do I turn this around?
>>
>>40399504
How old are you? Are you a student? If you're not a student anymore make task #1 getting a job. If you don't have an income stream, your job is to make one.

Otherwise, start with cleaning up your room. Take it one step at a time.
>>
>>40399780

Start by organizing your room. Get things in place, throw things out, get organized. Then when you're organized, clean. Vacuum, wipe your windows, dust if you have furniture. Get your living space clean as fuck.

Set an alarm for every morning. If you wake up at noon now, don't try to wake up at 7AM because it's unrealistic. Start by slowly going earlier and earlier - 10AM, 9AM, 8AM, etc. This is easier to do if you have obligations.

Start exercising. Just start with push ups in your room and maybe go for a walk every day.

You need a job, but you should first start with building yourself up. Once the previous things are done, start to put together a resume. Really work on it, don't just list things in an unorganized mess. Then start applying for jobs. If you are socially inept, try to get an at-home telemarketing job. It will be shit and pay probably $9/hour, but you will start to have a daily obligation which will be motivating for you to wake up every day and make some dosh. After a few weeks or months you'll get burned out and want to find a real job.

t. someone who has been there
>>
>>40399780
>>40399844
Thank you anon I'm going to take a nap and get started on this

I just really hate living with my parents especially. My biggest goal I guess would be to move out and become self sufficient.
>>
File: 1487229997668.jpg (54KB, 304x278px) Image search: [Google]
1487229997668.jpg
54KB, 304x278px
>>40399504
>>
>>40400040
What does this meme mean
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.