[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't warm up sufficiently my elbow joins before doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I didn't warm up sufficiently my elbow joins before doing prone pullups and probably used a wrong form too.
Now the fucking elbows hurt and mobility is reduced. What can I do aside from resting, using ice and bland anti-inflammatories?
The 21st of february, which is 5 DAYS FROM NOW I have fucking army physical tests which require the use of my arms
>>
^ °joints not joins
>>
>>40398876
See the doctor. This is the only thing you can do except for waiting.
>>
Ice and NSAIDs dont speed up healing, only rest for ~3-x weeks, heating, manual theraphy, careful light exercises are able to pernamently fix tendon strains.
>>
If u need to do good in the tests you gotta do what you do in competitions. Tape that shit with some kinesio tape tight, ice that, take painkillers and bite ur teeth.
>>
Cortisone injection.

around 2-3 days before the test.
>>
>>40399236
which basically means NOW
>>
>>40399194
usually they suggest to put ice on an inflammation
>>
>>40398876
>2017
>RICE

No
>>
>>40399289
Yes, because that helps with the pain and if the injury is fresh may reduce swelling, but inflammation is a natural phenomenon which is supposed to help increase the blood flow through the tissue therefore to speed up the recovery. So whereas RICE has been solid for many years now treatment is leaning more towards heating( laser, sollux), and light movement exercises which help destroy forming scar tissue.
>>
Studies has shown that the body can maintain gains only making weight exercise a week. A muscle can take a week or even two to recover.

>Even 10 days of rest are allowed if rutine is intense, ask Heavy Duttiers...

So i recommend you to rest a week and see the doctor for some advice. When a week pass, even if it hurts, warm up and try to know what is what made you get there. Dont forget to work out even if it hurts a bit, but dont go so deep.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.