[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help asap. I took one scoop of optimum nutrician preworkout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 27403_photo_manipulation.jpg (669KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
27403_photo_manipulation.jpg
669KB, 1920x1080px
Need help asap.

I took one scoop of optimum nutrician preworkout before i went to the gym, and had an iced coffee while working out. afterward i drank a protein shake. I also ate a cliff bar on the drive back home. My stomach now is grumbling and i keep shitting everywhere. My body feels strange i think i have way too much caffine and powders in me. Whats the best way to cure this? Its now 4am and i still cant sleep.

Should i eat bread/cards?

Please help, i dont want to drown my liver. Thanks.
>>
>>40397334
Eat actual carbs and it'll settle your tumtum
>>
have another pre workout
>>
>>40397340
I'm literally downing bread rn. I keeping gagging like I'm about to puke, but I dont have much in my stomach. On my 4th slice of bread rn...
>>
>>40397422
Anyone ever experience this? I feel like I'm dying. I'm puking and shitting. My stomach feels tense and keeps grumbling. Feels like I'm kinda shaking. I'm think either caffeine overdose or too much work on my liver. Any help would be great please thanks.
>>
>>40397615
Don't use booster. They are literally the worst fitness "supplements" you can take.
>>
So you took too much caffeine? Just go lay down and do something relaxing. Symptoms should subside in a few hours, especially if you stay calm. Get someone to drive you to a hospital if you really think you need to.
>>
>>40397627
I read online that moderate exercise might help? My muscles are shivering now. Ive never been through this bro I'm terrified desu...

Thank you for response.

I'm trying to eat a banana now. Should I eat stuff or no?
>>
>>40397635
Poop gains are shit
>>
>>40397635
If you feel full don't 'cause caffeine is a diuretic and will make you diarreah. If you're shitting and puking just drink a lot of water since those dehydrate you. No idea about exercising, I wouldn't if your heart rate is elevated (which it would be if you overdosed caffeine). Just relaxing things.

NP brah, I've been there. Source: Someone who's done 4 scoops of the original hyde at once, and coke a few times.
>>
>>40397660
Thanks so much for the help bro. Mad blessings to you. I'm literally terrified af for my liver desu. I'm sitting here tryna drink this water, but its making me wanna puke and shit still. Gotta keep going with it I guess. My stomach feels very tense, did that happen to you too? Like tight and groweling... Thanks again
>>
File: Snapchat-1423904791.jpg (492KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1423904791.jpg
492KB, 1080x1920px
Slowly tryna eat this sht baka... Preworkout never again
>>
>>40397689
Actually no, aside from some diarreah. It was the panic attacks and tachycardia scaring the shit out of me that was the worst. Don't force yourself with the water, little at a time.
>>
>>40397766
Oh damn alright. I keep feeling like puking desu. I'm just shitting out water by this point. Sorry for the graphicness. It might be the protein shake, its done this to me before... Just hasn't been this bad honestly. I'm super gassy, keep gagging and feeling like I'm gunna shit myself/puke. Plus my muscles are twitching randomly now and then.
Damn bro thanks for talking to me, for real I'm panicking...
>>
>>40397876
The preworkout I took also had creatine.... I'm drinking so much water. Yo this shit fucked me up guys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.