[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for those with a sweet tooth, how do you control your cravings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465850039925.jpg (276KB, 651x630px) Image search: [Google]
1465850039925.jpg
276KB, 651x630px
for those with a sweet tooth, how do you control your cravings?

I've been really good bout now having any sweets for about a two months now, but I'm starting to question everything

last night I almost broken down and went to the coffee shop to get some cookies but instead I forced myself to go for a run

felt good, but damn I am thinking about sweets 24/7 now
>>
Count macros, stick to them, and don't ever have cheat meals or cheat day.
>>
Protein shakes.
Sweet tea.
Peanut butter.
Granola with Greek yogurt and protein powder.
>>
it's a mental game, op. control comes through discipline.

>>40396609
these are all good things. i satisfy my cravings through my daily two scoops (tm) of flavorless whey, plus two scoops of nesquik powder. frothy as fuck, but it tastes like my childhood.
>>
>>40396542
I don't, I love to eat. That's why I choose to be powerlifter, so I can freely eat as much as I want.
>>
So eat a fucking cookie then - who the hell cant fit a single cookie into their daily diet?
Do some more cardio if that's actually the case and then go have your goddamn cookie.

As long as you don't binge eat like a retard and actually can satisfy yourself with a single, maybe two cookies then it's all good.
>>
>>40396690
this! go find a place where you can buy 1 or 2 cookies only. I found if i deny my cravings too long i eventually binge. Just dont buy a pack of cookies thinking you can control it, if you know you cant.
>>
alright guys thanks for the advice

gonna go have one but thats it

also I'm a manlet so extra calories add up pretty quickly thats all
>>
If you don't want to crave sweets just cut out sugar completely. After a while you won't even want it anymore.
>>
>>40396722
I know a lot of guys who dedicate a single day out of the week to cheat. However, they lift 6 days a week and other than their dedicated cheat day, have incredibly strict diets. They all look fucking great. Super stronk with nice size and low bf. I never asked but they might be on the juice although I believe their physiques are able to be attained through natural means.
>>
>>40396913
>6 days
>permanently lean
>great mass

I haven't even seen the guys and know they roid. But it surely is their "great" diet.
>>
>>40396690
>As long as you don't binge eat like a retard and actually can satisfy yourself with a single, maybe two cookies then it's all good.

read: guy who is playing mental gymnastics with himself to justify his inability to dedicate himself fully to a strict diet
>>
File: sips.jpg (13KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
13KB, 236x314px
>>40396542
>controlled by the sugar jew

Take another sip, faggot.
>>
hey op a good way to not do something is to think of a punishment for yourself. eg. Eat a cookie? 30 pushups.
think of creative ones that also benefit you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.