[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a lil brother and I want to find some activity to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487135516448.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1487135516448.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
So I have a lil brother and I want to find some activity to share with him. He suffered from bullying when he was a kid because he was fat and that lead him to anorexia as a teen.

Nowadays he is fine but he still has a fucking unhealthy lifestyle he is 24/7 on his pc.I know he feels insecure about himself and thats why he doesnt do a lot of shit.

I want to find something to share with him so he not only starts having healthier habits but also builds some self confidence.

I took him to the gym with me for a month but he said he didnt like it and so he quit.

I alredy achieved my gym goals and idgaf about being any more bigger than I am.

So which activity would you recommend so I can mantain my muscle and also stay shredded and keep my lil bro to do something healthy and make some friends
>>
>>40396537

You are a good brother. Weightlifting isnt for everyone so maybe try other physical activities. You can start out with sports like tennis, racquetball, bowling, or some other sport you and your brother can play.
>>
>>40396571
thanks m9
>>
>>40396571
>bowling
Everything else you said was great. Tennis is really fun, and an easy sport for two people to enjoy together casually
>>
>>40396615
But I want him to meet people and it will be just the two of us playing tennis.

It would be great if he made some friends or even met some grills to get them pussy
>>
File: 1484435437371.png (29KB, 735x668px) Image search: [Google]
1484435437371.png
29KB, 735x668px
>>40396571
MOUNTAIN

BIKING

PAINT- BALL

HIKING

your lil bro is probably like, nigga damn, why's my bro tryna make me do shit i wanna jack off to 2D

but if you say, yo lets go for a bike ride today, u down?

bam.

don't be so obvious about trying to make him do physical activity for his """"health"""""

he probably is still very raw about how he was treated.
>>
>>40396687
golden

don't make it about making him "better" or "fixing him". make it about "let's go do some fun shit".
>>
>>40396537
You´re a great Brother Anon.
Keep up that moral integrity
>>
>>40396537
Bump for good bro
>>
If I knew how to make friends why would I be here?

That said, to make friends you might want to join a casual team sport. That ultimate frisbee shit or basketball.

Maybe swimming, rock climbing or ju jitsu?

I dunno. How do you meet people?
>>
>>40396537
BJJ is a god tier active hobby for people that otherwise dislike exercise.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.