[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question /fit/ I can work out 3-4 days a week,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1477551200881.png (229KB, 1920x1080px)
1477551200881.png
229KB, 1920x1080px
Here's a question /fit/
I can work out 3-4 days a week, would it be better for me to do a full body routine instead of a ppl for strength and aesthetics?
>>
>>40396049
If you want oversized legs I guess
>>
yeah that or upper/lower

i would hate full body because it would take too long and i wouldnt be fresh on anything except the first exercise
>>
>>40396049
If you can only do 3-4 days, do full body

PPL should only be done by people who can spare 6 days
>>
>>40396077
yeah and people who get a lot of rest

i did PPL for a long time and get a few overuse injuries i dont get anymore doing ul
>>
>>40396083
Yeah I injured myself too doing PPL, but all I had to do was cut out exercises that were overlapping and do more isolations. You have to be more careful on a PPL to ensure you dont overtrain a muscle group ever day, like traps which you often hit.
>>
>>40396076
>>40396083
Could you give me an example of an upper/lower?
Because this seems wrong:
Upper: chest shoulders back biceps triceps abs
Lower :Legs
>>
>>40396107
yeah defniitely

i was trying to do heavy compounds on chest/triceps and legs which lead to fucking up

>>40396123
i do canditos intermediate program but i have no idea what your lifts are

its a great program
>>
>>40396123
That's not wrong, its literally what you do. U/L routines typically use a lot of compounds to hit the whole upper or lower body so you're not in the gym for hours
>>
>>40396049
candito's linear routine, just do strength/hypertrophy version
>>
>>40396123
For lower you can also do heavy core and lower back as well as legs and glutes.

And then light core with the rest of your upper body days.
>>
>>40396049
Just become a NEET and do a ppl
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>would it be better for me to do a full body routine instead of a ppl for strength and aesthetics?

Everyone will have a different answer for this but the only true answer is that this is the most subjective thing in /fit/ness and only experimentation will teach you.

There are no major benefits to either when used for the same goals, literally whatever you enjoy more matters.

Personally I do full body because I find it much easier to stay consistent that way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.