[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its out! LEENY'S PAD! the finale! https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: thefinale.png (317KB, 638x420px) Image search: [Google]
thefinale.png
317KB, 638x420px
its out! LEENY'S PAD! the finale!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3TeR0yVKvY
>>
why is florida such a shitshow
>>
why is he hiding

he is actually depressed isnt hey?
>>
>>40395083
he's nervous because strangers are in his house, cleaning his own literal shit off the floor
>>
Well that was disappointing. I know it's a shitty job, but there's still obvious stains on the floor and walls. They could have done a much better job.
>>
>>40395244
he needs to take all of his stuff out, he needs the floors ripped up and he needs to renovate the whole place.

there's probably cracks in the slab from all the water getting through from the shower. i bet you it's fucked
>>
File: Screenshot_20170215-221518.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170215-221518.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Peek a boo
>>
>>40395225
This. Pretty embarrassing feeling. I recently clogged the toilet up with a gigantic shit on vacation at a hotel and had to call the front desk to send a maintenance guy...was pretty embarrassing.

I feel Lenny's pain.
>>
>>40394915
Shit like this just proves how banal most of your lives are.
>>
people like this will always live in filth though.

he'll have it trashed again in no time.
>>
>>40395570
Yeah exactly. That's why I thought they'd completely take everything out and clean the place from top to floor. But all they did was mop and clean the walking areas
>>
>>40395743
Hire shitty Brazilian workers and you get shitty Brazilian quality.
>>
I never realized just how gigantic that disgusting gut was, jesus christ.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.