[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is all I want guys, will people notice me? will it look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_GKNCyiIL.jpg (153KB, 1003x1254px) Image search: [Google]
4L_GKNCyiIL.jpg
153KB, 1003x1254px
this is all I want guys, will people notice me? will it look like a lift with a tshirt on?
>>
>>40394059
>he wants Justin beaver
you forgot to say no-homo
>>
Maybe and no
>>
>>40394059
show us your current body so we can tell you what to do, retard
>>
>>40394059
look at the red circles on him
>>
>>40394059
>>40394138

>cupping like hes some sort of athlete

gtfo
>>
yes if you live in amerifat land
>>
None of his tattoos are remotely interesting and he probably paid $5,000 each
>>
>>40394282
he did not pay 5000 dollars for any of those
chill out manlet
>>
>>40394230
>only athletes can enjoy massages

shut the fuck up
>>
>>40394230

is cupping a code word for being raped by octopuses?
>>
>>40394059
my boy bugatti biebs
>>
I've never got the Bieber hate. Until his recent stuff I couldn't name you one of his songs (Sorry was well written mind) so I just ignored him. The hate seemed to be just jealousy and bandwagon jumping.

So yeah, he's a good looking guy with a decent body.

My suggestion would be "read the fucking sticky", lift well, eat well. Maybe do a mild cycle of test if you want. Don't go mad.

Look after your skin, get a good hairstylist, dress well, and even get a bit of surgery if your face is ugly.

Bieber-mode isn't that hard to achieve. You don't need to be a multi-milionaire. You just need to have drive and determination.
>>
>>40394059
You'll look good to the average mentally stable normie. Only /fit/izen would judge you negatively.
>>
>>40394059
>religious tatoo
>bible prohibits tats in Leviticus

Woo lad!
>>
File: 2510.jpg (2MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
2510.jpg
2MB, 3600x2400px
is he going for the trashy goose style?
>>
>>40394059

His fucking hair is disgusting now.
>>
File: IMG_0147.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.png
183KB, 370x359px
>>40394656
>now
>>
>>40394059
I look like a more pale and no shitty tattoos version of this with no shirt, you can't fucking tell with a shirt honestly. Best I've been called w/a shirt on is /fit/ and most people think I'm p skinny even tho I got a v taper shape goin on
>>
>>40394601
Don't you know anon? Jesus was a nice guy who loved everyone and he told us to try to be like him which means we have to be nice and tolerant to everyone. Personally I just can't stand "Christian" bigots who think they have a right to judge anyone else! That's not the Christianity I know. We should all just peace out and love each other.

This line of thinking in ironically taught in way too many churches in current year. No wonder people call us cucks.
>>
>>40394059
i dont get it hes just skinny
>>
File: BrYu5n4.png (269KB, 414x480px) Image search: [Google]
BrYu5n4.png
269KB, 414x480px
>>40394059
>I IX VII V
>>
>>40394801
>This much false flagging
>>
>>40394885
>If I don't like it it's false flagging

Hello /pol/.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.