[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Me >Finally on anti anxiety medication at 27 y/o >5'9",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1476978381729.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1476978381729.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>Me
>Finally on anti anxiety medication at 27 y/o
>5'9", decent looking but on the manlet side and finally diagnosed with social anxiety
>Feels good man
>I can actually talk to people now
>Meet 10/10 blonde at gym
>She starts chatting with me because I wear a back brace to the gym, asking about it
>Tell her I broke my back in a car accident last year and have to wear it to lift weights only
>"that's so cool, you're making progress etc"
>is this real life
>Start regularly chatting with her
>Act reserved because she is probably just being nice to me
>First time a stacy is talking to me
>Make her laugh
>Lots of contact, pushing etc
>Eventually get her number, pretty cool girl, funny, and not to mention gorgeous
>Still don't make a move because this can't be real
>Fast forward to last Friday
>Go hiking
>Climb 30 foot tall rock with no gear like a dumbass
>Fall, scrap the shit out of my body, land on my legs
>Nothing broken but my fuck everything hurts
>Not a straight fall, I bounced back and forth from 2 rocks into a crevice
>Have to rest in bed while I recover
>She texts me why I haven't gone to the gym
>tell her what happened
>She wants to come see me
>sure
>Asks me if it's ok of her boyfriend comes
>Goddamn it, I fucking knew it

>Arrives at my house
>Brings an equally handsome 6 foot something mega CHAD
>They actually both look like models
>The guy is surprisingly pleasant
>Asks me if I'm made out of rubber, since I already have a broken back but only suffered scratches and bruises from a fucking 30 foot fall
>"Haha must be because you're in great shape"
>I'm actually dyel but pretty athletic since I hike so much
>Befriend him as well
>Die inside

Moral of my rant? don't expect anything from Stacies, but don't think they are all shallow bitches either. The guy was actually really nice and told me I could call him if I needed anything since I live alone.
>>
File: ;k;lki;.gif (2MB, 160x250px) Image search: [Google]
;k;lki;.gif
2MB, 160x250px
beta
>>
Wait, anti anxiety meds cured your social anxiety?

Please tell me more
>>
Kek mate. Nice diary
>>
File: dougal.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
dougal.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
There'll be others. Not a big problem mate. You got a couple of new fit mates too as well so who cares? It wasn't like you 'loved' her.
>>
>>40392019
Hot chicks have hot friends. She and Chad will hook you up with an 8-9/10 girl with a charming personality.
You've got good friends, you're making it.
>>
>>40392082
>>40392074
Yeah it kinda sucked because I was really starting to like her, but I'm sure they'll introduce me to their friends in the future. I'm glad I didn't take my old "friendzoned again mgtow" attitude.

>>40392067
Zoloft, just talk to your doctor about your problems and they'll prescribe something. It's completely worth it.
>>
>>40392106
Where are you from?

Pretty sure its hard to get meds like that in Sweden prescribed to you the legal way
>>
File: 1370702902823.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1370702902823.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>40392106
You've grown up then. As soon as I got out of the "I will be friendzoned by every girl I like" mindset I found a girl who is completely out of my league and loves me. The first few might not work out, but there'll always be one.

Korean as well so all the koreaboos I know are jelly as fuck whereas I couldn't give a shit. Shit is so cash.
>>
>>40392146
Zoloft is an anti depressant that will turn you into a zombified cuckold like the rest of your countrymen, you shouldn't have a problem getting it.

You're probably thinking of benzos, which are the fun, but life ruining anti anxiety medications.
>>
File: 1471491568947.jpg (19KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
1471491568947.jpg
19KB, 190x265px
>>40392146
I just made a doctor's appointment, talked to a therapist, and they prescribed it that same day.

>>40392188
Well I feel with more energy than before when I was a depressed alcoholic fuck so I don't know, I guess it varies from person to person and circumstances.

>>40392150
Feels good man
>>
>>40392211
>>40392146
I forgot to say I'm from the USA
>>
>>40392082
this
op this might be the beginning of a new social circle, and a way to meet lots of new interesting people, don't be sad if she's already engaged, look at the bright side
>>
>>40392258
This OP

Good friends lead to more good friends and good friends have friends that can be introduced to date that aren't part of the normal friend circle.
>>
>>40392353
That's what I've been thinking, I just find it weird texting her like I used to with my old crushes, she usually texts me first too asking how I'm doing.

I just hope I don't lose too much of my dyel gains while I recover.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.