[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /fit/ I need serious help. Last year on the same date I weighed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1978.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1978.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
Ok /fit/ I need serious help. Last year on the same date I weighed 230 pounds. I meet this beautiful girl, who is now my gf. She drinks a lot and so I adopted the lifestyle. At first I ate really badly and took on weight extra fucking fast, like stretchmarks on my belly fast. Skip one year and I now weigh 265 pounds.

So listen, I keep trying, I'll train for a month but while still drinking and see virtually no result so I give up. I try a diet and I fail two weeks later, again because of alcohol.

I have problems, you guys, I'm fucking weak minded and can't resist drinking or having a ceasar salad.
Furthermore I've started a 9 to 5 job and I feel too tired to go to the gym.

See I just want to lose weight, not necessarily look fit, but sometimes I feel I'm too far gone. I have fucking stretchmarks, can't even stand the idea of wearing a swimsuit.

How do I do it, I see you guys it motivates me but I need tricks to stay dedicated and also a good way to start getting into a routine to lose that weight FAST.

Help me you guys and I swear I'll stick to this board
>>
>>40389464
Exercise is a drop in the bucket compared to your diet
You can run for half an hour on a treadmill and all you'll do is burn off a cookie, a beer, or a slice of bread.

If you want to lose weight, you have to cut food. Exercise helps, but it's nothing compared to cutting food
Stop eating.
>>
stop drinking alcohol completely before it fucks your live even more

if she likes you it wont make a difference

she's probably fat from heavy drinking too, so its not like she's got an option
>>
>>40389542

I'm not kidding, she weighs about 120 pounds, she's super small. She won't leave me, I know that, it doesn't have much to do with her(sure, id like to look good next to my qt of a gf), I'm just tired of sitting in the cinema and being annoyed at my belt digging in my belly or hating myself when i look in the mirror
>>
Ethan looks damn good tho
>>
I'm trying calorie counting and it's making dieting amazing. the number one thing it's doing is cutting down on random snacking on shit food.
if you have to get out a measuring cup for potato chips, it's gonna make you want them less and understand why they suck so fucking bad. also find foods that are healthier. if you have shitty self-control stop buying fucking junk food, cook everything in your oven, and buy a shit load of vegetables. I liked canned because they're cheap as fuck.

on alcohol, I'm fighting the same issue. are you drinking every day or binge drinking on weekends? there's a couple methods I've been trying for weekday drinking
1.don't let other people drinking make you think you're okay to drink. I'm in college and all of my roommates drink like every day. you need to not let that temptation win. also, drink liquor on week nights if you absolutely have to and measure it out.
2. mix with fruit juice instead of soda, and find mix drinks you like that need little to no mixers. or don't be a bitch and drink it neat.
3. my number one drink cut was craft beer, which is like 500 calories a pop.

also, we don't need more fat people here. motivate yourself or convince your gf to if you can't. lurk moar until you have progress to contribute.
>>
Stop eating. You dont even have to exercise. Literally just stop putting things in your mouth.

Closest thing to a "trick" i can think of is Intermittent Fasting, or perhaps half an hour of heavy lifting a day will boost your metabolism for the rest of the day
>>
>>40389464
You won't be able change your life with the negative influence of your GF. You either have to dump her, or accept the lifestyle that you will inevitably have. Your lifestyle and habit are intertwined with her decisions. They are inseparable.

Just try to picture the reaction she will have when you are becoming more fit and attractive than her.

There are no half-measures.
>>
>>40391584
Not an option, I love her and I think I might be able to just not drink even if she does.

Ive downloaded MyFitnessPal like you guys recommended let's see how that works out. What the fuck though 2 pounds a week being the anorexic option, is it really that slow of a burn? Jesus, kinda makes u depressed a little
>>
>>40389464
>how to lose weight
eat as little fat as possible.

Eat carbs and fiber.

Eat only twice a day. no snacking. cook your own food. get a pressure cooker.

My fav meal is veggie bean, lentil, carrot, and green pea chili and bread.
>>
>>40389464

You want to get fit fast but dont want to put in the work. Getting fit isnt your priority. Clearly your priority is to your job, maintaining your relationship, and socializing by drinking. None of which is a bad thing, you just dont hate the way you look more than you like those other things.
You probably wont lose weight until youre ready to let some of those areas slip. Theres no shortcut to losing weight, even if diet is most of the battle. Even dieting takes a level of comittment youre just not prepared to give.
Id say just keep enjoying your life until the statud quo changes, then come back and we'll be ready for you.
>>
>>40392457
>Not an option, I love her and I think I might be able to just not drink even if she does.

You're not going to make it.
>>
>>40392740
Literally this
>>
>>40389464
Everyones got strechy marks bro
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.