[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone nowadays a 6'5" giant with a 7"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: shocked.png (93KB, 295x262px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.png
93KB, 295x262px
Why is everyone nowadays a 6'5" giant with a 7" flaccid dick when the statistics talk about 5'10" and a 6" dick on average for everyone?

Or do I have a weird gym changing room?
>>
>>40386022
stats include sickly weak people

those rarely come to the gym

the gym is naturally skewed
>>
>>40386022
you're probably seeing 10-20 people while the statistic accounts for a whole population
>>
>>40386022
atleast you have a good taste in dungeon cooking mangos
>>
I am 5'11" and whenever I go to the gym I feel like dudes there on average 3 inches taller than me with some 6'9 giants. Feel bad man.
>>
>>40386022
>with a 7" flaccid dick
I'm lifting in a black ghetto gym and nobody comes close to that. Where the hell do you lift?
>>
>>40386111
Next to BLACKED.com studios
>>
>>40386194
kek'd loudly
>>
>>40386022
The average is 5'10 and 5 inch penis, where the hell are you to think 6'5 and 7 inch penis is the norm?
>>
>>40386022
I notice lots of things like this. Everyone seems to be making above national average. Everyone seems to have more sex partners than national average, and so on and so on. Everyone is full of bs.
>>
>>40386254
Yep. Everyone feels the need to lie these days, it's bizarre.
>>
>>40386261
> He doesn't be himself and score runway supermodels
>>
File: 1485786053910.jpg (8KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1485786053910.jpg
8KB, 189x189px
>>40386022
Get some phone numbers of the guys for me mate tell them I know how to deepthroat and that I swallow.
>>
>>40386022
Stats include old people. 6'5'' is about average for young people these days. Imagine what it'll be like in 40 years when even teenage girls are 7' with 10'' dicks.
>>
>>40386022
The question is why are you staring at others guys' crotch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.