[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten mired in the gym/lockerroom/showers/sauna?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1482240378423.gif (2MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1482240378423.gif
2MB, 500x266px
Have you ever gotten mired in the gym/lockerroom/showers/sauna?
How did you handle it fit?
>>
Once had a real nice Pullday Pump lifted my shirt to shower. That moment a newbie came in and was in total shock.

Felt a bit aroused, nohomo
>>
Old guy always small talks when we see each other in the locker room and often lets it slips that he mires my physique.
Not sure if just and old lonely guy trying to be friendly and supportive or if legit homo. Don't really mind it as long as he keeps his distance.
>>
When I was lean and had shredded abs and looked like a fake-natty, yep, constantly. That was with 5 years lifting

Then I got fat again and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>40385892
What made you quit after lifting for 5 years?
>>
>>40386036
I got a sugar daddy who loves me for who I am.
>>
>>40385571
Sauce on this gif? no homo
>>
>>40386054
It just seems odd, 5 years is a pretty big part of your life to commit to something only to just let it go one day.
>>
>>40386036
I didn't quit

>>40386084
thats not me.

I didn't quit, I just stopped tracking macros/calories and overate.

I'm still lifting and cutting down again.
>>
>>40386094
So, what has 5 years of this activity gotten you? Do you still see changes and improvements in your physique/numbers, or have you reached your maximum and you just maintain that?

I'm just starting out and I want some perspective from someone who's down the road.
>>
>>40385892
Same here. When I was 19 and shredded, girls used to walk up and ask to touch my abs.
Now I'm 32 and overweight. Reclaiming former glories is a long process.
>>
>>40386159
Physique wise, not much changes unless I go absolute ham on a specific muscle group. (like training traps everyday for example)

Strength wise I still slowly get stronger (if i'm at least eating at my TDEE)

Most of the time I'll be gaining reps over pure weight on the bar though.
>>
>>40385571
I just finished a push workout and had a pretty nice chest pump (also chest is the muscle that grows faster for me) and when I lifted my shirt a guy asked me how many years ago I started working out and in the meantime he kept looking at my chest. Felt pretty homo
>>
>>40386656
kek was this in the locker room? What did you tell him?
>>
>>40385882
I have an old guy 'mirer too and he's definitely gay. We also have the same name and he really thinks it's funny to call me by my name all the time with a knowing, unsaid "haha we have the SAME name!" kind of smirk on his face.

I've also gotten some compliments from a few guys my age. just normal stuff like "damn you've been making some gains" and "lookin big" (4u)
I know they're being genuine but it still makes me self conscious and I kinda just say "thank you" and nod my head
>>
I am getting occasional stares,I didn't get those when I started out,is this a thing that will continue the more swole I get /fit/ ?
By the way men and women stare.
>>
>you will never be mired this hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.