[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever met a fat girl that is REALLY nice? Like you just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Ever met a fat girl that is REALLY nice?
Like you just want to marry and fuck this girl for the rest of your life, i mean she is literally 5'3 and weighing in on atleast 200lbs
But none of the fat is at her face, just her ass and legs..
I mean im so in love and i feel like i would betray all my beliefs by hitting her up, what the fuck do i do..
>>
>>40382119
yes
i've been there done that

unfortunately her out-of-shape body is a great indicator of a very lazy lifestyle, which will most likely eat at you and eventually you'll break it off.
>>
>>40382119
Fatties will drag you down to their level. Don't go after her unless she starts to (successfully) consciously lose weight.
>>
>>40382151
>>40382182
She goes to the gym, havent noticed any difference in how she looks the past months though..
She has already tried to get with me before
I just want to do it but i cant get myself to do it
>>
Same op. Matched with a cute fat girl on tinder and we have very similar taste in music and literature. I can talk to her for hours but I told her I'm only looking for friendship but I know she probably loves me.
>>
>>40382226
Has she expressed interest in losing weight? Give her pointers on counting calories and shit and see if she makes any progress. If possible, politely let it slip that you would find her incredibly attractive if she was skinnier.

Don't be so invested in her, though. She's probably a lost cause. I used to fall hopelessly for women, confident that I would never find someone as amazing. You always will, assuming you actually do some social activity.
>>
>>40382226
"goes to the gym" is usually fatty talk for dressing up in adidas and yoga pants and walking on a treadmill for a half hour
>>
>>40382119
WARNING

IF SHE GETS FIT SHE WILL LEAVE YOU
>>
>>40382313
Exactly what she does.. She does thread mill walking for like 20mins and then does like 1 set of lat pull down and one set of bench press with only the bar(sometimes other variations) but shes there for like 30mins then leaves..

>>40382298
No never, i deleted her from my snap because way2thicc4me i wouldnt be able to keep it in my pants but she never said anything about losing weight.

>>40382324
She has a boyfriend right now.. got some nudes of her though through snap chat, none saved but pretty sick ass for someone her weight
>>
>>40382389
Pic of her face/body anon so we can judge whether she's worthy for scientific reasons.
>>
As a former fatty female, I say don't go for it, move on. But I highly encourage you to be totally honest with her and tell her she needs to lose weight. That she is being unfair to her body and herself, no matter how great she is life will always be working against her until she treats herself better. That shit worked for me. I was never going to really lose weight until I go actual mental help, that's why you really should be weary getting into relationships with fatties. But my weight was all related to mental illness and self hatred that started young. Maybe she is different, doubt it though.
>>
>>40382119
ive met ugly fat people with the best personalities. like a fine line between the annoying extrovert and quiet introvert
>>
File: 1484875911003.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1484875911003.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>>40382389
even hamplanets aren't faithful
>>
The only thing stopping me from hitting up fat girls is social expectations. It's sad to admit, but yeah, people will assume I'm doing it just because I have no confidence or that I'm desperate but in reality I really like chubby to fat girls with nice personalities. It's like some innate fetish.
>>
>>40382578

Stop being so insecure you can't do what you want. You think you're enjoying some great social boon from this? People can tell you don't have any actual self confidence.
>>
>>40382617
No thanks. I'd probably be nice to jerk off on the bus too but I'm not gonna do it for social reasons just the same.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.