[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/swimming/ General Talk about swimming, styles, stories and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: G0040272.jpg (2MB, 2000x1260px) Image search: [Google]
G0040272.jpg
2MB, 2000x1260px
>/swimming/ General
Talk about swimming, styles, stories and whatever the fuck you want.

I used to be in a swimming club, but I had to stop competing because of a bad shoulder injury. Now, 5-6 years later I wanted to start again. Although I am jogging 45min every morning, I had to take a break after only 500m. Best Shoulder workout I had in a long time tho.
Can't wait to go again tomorrow morning
>>
i fucking love swimming but whenever i train for swimming for laps and increasing my endurance i get distracted when a girl with a thick ass comes into the pool messes up my training because i dive underwater with goggles and do covert ass watching operations underwater
>>
>>40381841
That's the reason why all the swimmers are so good at holding their breath. Unfortunately my eyesight is so bad, that without glasses, I can't see anything beyond 3m sharp, so no bootywatching for me
>>
How to swim?
>>
>>40382449
Use your arms and legs to propell yourself forward and upward in liquid, normally water
>>
My goggles keep getting fogged up on the inside after I get my workout going. Is there a way to fix this?
>>
>>40381818
>tfw I can only do breaststroke and am afraid of looking like a lanklet retard doing front crawl

not like I'm gonna go swimming anyway because /bulking/
>>
>>40381818
I love swimming. Amazing cardio, makes you feel fresh and alive, and there's nothing better than swimming and diving down in the crystal clear water of Ibiza or the Ionian islands, wearing a snorkel mask and looking for what seems like miles at the amazing sea floor with the summer sun pounding down from an azure sky. Heaven.

But pools, no matter how nice or "posh" fucking disgust me. That horrible chlorine smell, other disgusting people waddling around with their skin conditions and dirty feet and stinking arses. And that little foot pool you have to walk through before entering the pool. Uggh, I was nearly fucking sick just writing that.
>>
>>40382812
Buy better goggles or use a spray to recoat your old ones. There's a special coat preventing it, but after a while of using it / washing it with your fingers inside (don't EVER do that) it's just gone.
>>
>>40382847
Can't do crawl either because of my shoulder (still fucked from injury), so breast stroke it is. As long as you're having fun it doesn't matter. Cardio never hurts, even on a bulk. You just should adjust your diet to it. I always could eat a horse after swimming.
>>
>>40381818
Who here likes to sit on the water jets?

Question is, shorts on or do you pull them down a little to get the full experience? Pls be as detailed as possible with your answer
>>
>>40382849
And all the whales. Well, now that they're back in their natural habitat they're at least not landwhales anymore, but still...
I go in the early early mornings (6am) every day, so there's just like 5-10 people there.
>>
>>40382870
Who doesn't like the feel of a water jet up yer bumhole... Normally with shorts still on, but if nobody is near / watching I might slip it down... Full on high-speed Anal Cleaning
>>
>>40382899
That's the best part about it imo. Feels so dirty but gets the asshole so clean. Very cathartic
>>
I normally go 1000m Australian crawl with the last 100m in a sprint, feels good when i'm done. Warm down with a slow 200m breaststroke and crawl concentrating on technique.
>>
File: Img_3459.png (144KB, 644x898px) Image search: [Google]
Img_3459.png
144KB, 644x898px
>Can swim a 500m at a reasonable pace
>Can't do flip turns

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>40382211
What are prescription lense goggles?
>>
>>40382812
Spit is the cheapest and it's really effective
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.