[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ - steroids general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 41

File: 1484366453568.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484366453568.png
1MB, 1136x640px
prev: >>40369554
>>
No source talk.

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read the steroids subreddit's wiki.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A
>>
stop making garbage ops
>>
What other kinds of jobs do you frauds have?

Considering some re-education and a career switch
>>
>>40380294
If you don't like it then make it yourself next time. It's beyond me how linking the previous thread can be "garbage."
>>
>>40380325
COuld be a resentful, IP-hopping Alex
>>
>>40380302
I work in I.T.
Wouldn't recommend as sitting at a desk getting calls from retards who can't get their password right because of caps lock is pretty shitty.

The upside is being able to play OSRS all day.
>>
>>40380252
daily reminder that steroids are shit for gains and only for pathetic faggots

real men take insulin HGH and dnp
>>
>>40380374
Yea, I also have no natural gifts in IT/Engineering/Math

Its app Speaking/Writing/Reading/People skills stuff

I could do a soft science but nothing too technical.
>>
File: 1458077593729.jpg (168KB, 783x668px) Image search: [Google]
1458077593729.jpg
168KB, 783x668px
New thread same question:

Is testosterone propionate pain debilitating as in limiting muscle movement, or just kind of sore and painful?
>>
>>40380302
Was a trainee solicitor back when I was natty

Now I work in a call center
>>
>>40380396
Sore. It's like doms
>>
>>40380396
Test prop is no worse than e or c.
You will just be pinning alot more so move sites and get the blood moving in the appropriate body part after each pin.
I would compare virgin PIP to localized bad DOMS.
>>
>>40380409
Like customer service stuff?
And whats a trainee solicitor? Like one of those people who calls me a couple times a week to try to get me to do sketchy marketing jobs?
>>
>>40380423
>>40380426
OK thanks, I will order some Prop then. I like how it's fast acting.
>>
>>40380508
If that's the case you could pin the short and long ester until the long kicks in. Then just pin the long ester.

I'm assuming this is your first cycle though?
>>
Redpill me on the pros and cons of starting a cycle as a "novice" lifter.

28 years old, recovering skelly. Lifting seriously for a year. Lifts lagging due to under eating but I'm about half way to the magic 1/2/3/4. Been utterly nailing form too as far too many people, even massive guys with years of experience seem to fuck it up somehow.

I know you can ALWAYS do more research but I'm pretty well read up on it. I know about AIs and PCT, what to take and when. I know about safe injecting technique.

My plan is 300mg Test E for 12 weeks. Arimidex as an AI, though I'm still getting people saying Aromasin is better. I realise there are pros and cons of suicidal vs non-suicidal AIs but it seems either will do the trick.

Novla for PCT.

I have full approval from my GP, and have bloodwork in process so I can work out where I'm at on a base level, and dial in my AI dose with further bloodwork and to check I'm not harming myself.

I have a decent looking source (obviously not saying where) but it does REALLY annoy me that we have such a stupid legal situation in the UK whereby it's legal to buy and posses, but not to sell, meaning you have to run a risk. Lab work on the gear I'm looking at seems decent though.

Now I'm of the understanding that while my progress won't be as good as a guy at his natty limit with a decade of training and perfect diet under his belt, it will still make a huge difference.

I also know that the main reason they say not to use gear early on, is because the explosive strength increase makes you liable to injury. However I'm not stupid - I'm not about to go hauling 150kg barbell rows with a rounded back, fuck up a disc, then never be able to lift again. I'm also not about to inject any old shit bought from some shady guy down a gym, or inject way too much shit with poor technique at a million miles an hour and cause an access (I know two people who've done this, big guys too, who did no research. One nearly lost a leg.)

Thoughts?
>>
From last thread;
>"Bimbo posted a few threads back about LGD possibly increasing androgen receptor sensitivity. Not sure what he meant by that. I know LGD has high AR affinity and lowers SHBG (which can be thought of as "increasing the availability" of the test you're injecting) but you should ask him about this."

Yo bimbo explain plz.
>>
>>40380583
300mg is too low thats almost a cruise dose, you're not gonna get much from it go for 500-600

and personally i think all this talk about waiting to hit your natural potential before you take roids is bullshit, not everyone wants to surpass their natty limit, not everybody even wants to hit their natty limit, iv seen some insane transformations from guys who were dyel ran a couple of cycles and hit their goals in just a few months when it would have taken years natty

>I'm not about to go hauling 150kg barbell rows with a rounded back, fuck up a disc, then never be able to lift again.

lol i said the same thing, but adding crazy weight to your deadlift every week and feeling like superman is just too fucking addictive
>>
>>40380590
Just to prove I wasn't making that up: >>40357480
Only thing I've read about actual "sensitivity" of AR is variations in CAG repetition frequency in parts of your genome that are activated by the hormone receptor complex. But that's a rabbit hole I have not fully researched.
>>
>>40380687
Oops, made a mistskr (typing on my phone) - meant to say 300mg TWICE a week.

And yeah, I realise that my lifts will shoot up, I just mean that the main argument against "noobs shouldn't juice" is that people experience that strength gain without checking their form first. As in, "experienced" doesn't necessarily mean being able to bench 150kg, it means being able to bench with perfect form.
>>
I've been BnC for close to 2 years now and I'm not sure what compounds to use on a mild cutting cycle. My prostate hasn't been too fond of high-DHT roids so I'm getting fina soon for my next blasts and to prevent going bald as well.

Would 100mg test 250mg deca a week be strong enough to maintain muscle mass while going down from 14%bf to 7% on a heavy cut? Is there anything else strong enough to maintain muscle mass that I could use that's mild on prostate, not very aromatizating and mild on liver (if oral)?
>>
>>40380562
I've done some shitty cycles before, i'd rather just do prop only. I'm not into heavy steroid use, I just do some light cycles now and then.
>>
>>40380583
My opinion is: learn the exercises properly before you start using steroids. Then use steroids. I don't see a point in waiting until you "hit your natural limit" after fucking 2 years of lifting. Why not just do a lite cycle to get there in half the time? Makes no sense to me.
>>
>>40380821
deca is a very wet compound, its for bulking not cutting, you'll gain a lot of water weight
>>
>>40380374
Calls? Does your company not have some sort of ticket system?
>>
>>40380821
Why would you want to hit 7%?
>>
Are there ANY permanent sideeffects to cycling?

I don't want complicated answers, just yes or no
>>
>>40380896
yes of course
>>
>>40380879
It's just 4 of us in an office. We primaraly do I.T. support but have branch into a few other things.
The boss' business model is to keep the company small and manage maybe a dozen mid sized clients (10-80ish staff). Because of this techs take calls and make the tickets. It's not a bad concept, I'm just the wrong guy for the job.
>>
>>40380860
I don't get much water weight from that low dose of a deca and you can cut even with wet compounds you'll just see the results better when you drop them.

>>40380886
don't really care 7-9% is good enough, just want to be thick tight solid and ripped for once as I usually hover between 14-18% bf and that would give a solid base to start a slow bulk from
>>
>>40380957
but why even use it for cutting? why not use something thats actually good for cutting instead of trying to use a bulking compound on a cut?
>>
>>40380970
Guys in the 70s cut on deca all the time, if you do it right you'll just have really good fullness.
>>
>>40380970
why would you think a wet compound wouldn't be good for cutting weight?
only difference is that those so called "cutting steroids" get you a temporary conditioning and look while you're on them, deca works fine for preserving muscle mass on a cut but I'm just looking for alternative options

also deca is less androgenic than test which I'm looking for as well atm to not stress my prostate too much
>>
>>40380907
Yes
If you need things broken down like that,and cant deal with tons of little variables then u prob shouldnt be doing them
You lazy piece of shit
>>
File: 1485108790221.jpg (167KB, 709x781px) Image search: [Google]
1485108790221.jpg
167KB, 709x781px
First cycle, week 7, pinning 250mg test e twice a week.
Just got blood for the first time ever when i aspirated, 4 pins in a row, i was even alternating glutes.
What a pain in the ass... literally! Haha, jk it doesnt really hurt to pin. But what a strange experience.
>>
>>40380325
Not him but you have to say directly r/steroids/wiki

Otherwise the mouthbreathers won't bother and we get more beginner question threadspam.
>>
>>40380730
I know some sarms reduce shbg, that might be what he's referring to.
>>
>>40381013
the point is that estrogen = stomach fat

androgens = less fatt

deca and regular test = fuckload of estrogen
>>
Thread is about steroids while the rat face isnt around.
Pray so he wont come back.
>>
>>40380818
There's no such thing as perfect form.

High level benchers get shoulder surgery all the time, you think you know better than them? You think it's some mystical"perfect form" they need?

Fuck off
>>
How many IUs of HCG do I need for a standard 8 week cycle? I can order 5,000IU vial but I think I might need to order a second vial so I can have 10,000 IUs or else I will run out. By my math, 5,000IUs will only last me about 25 days.
>>
>>40381123
>250 deca 100 test
>fuckload of estrogen
also >what is ai
>>
>>40380821
Var
>>
>>40381160
I have bunch of var in stock as my wife cycles it randomly so I guess that'd be a possibility to add to my cycle, i just dunno how much of each compound I need to maintain muscle mass and I want to use minimal amounts. 100 test 200 deca 30mg anavar?
>>
>>40381150
>8 week cycle
>>
>>40381320
I guess you could do an 8 week cycle if you use bunch of orals and tren ace or trest but wouldn't call it standard
>>
>>40381208
Just maintain for a cut?

Trt test.

For a suicide cut?
200-250mg test

Not complicated
>>
Currently starting slow cut to prep for music festivals this year. Going to Lucky in WA first but it's in less than a month. Currently at 16-17% bf running 800/500 test/tren how fucked am I?
>>
How much should Aromasin cost? Someone is trying to sell me 30 caps @ 25mg for $110. That seems pricey.
>>
>>40381507
The lineup for lucky sucks. If you see my ex laugh at her.
>>
>>40381579
You're not goin to taunt her and look joocy? Disappointed bimbo
>>
>>40381579
Yeah the lineup for Lucky is super sub par but it's one of my girls favorite festivals so I'm down to just go and get fucked up and ruin all my gains.
>>
>>40381590
Idk if she's going. She went last year, and this year I bought us tickets as one of her Vday gifts; it's not like she got them though.
>>
File: LGD-suppression.jpg (82KB, 709x853px) Image search: [Google]
LGD-suppression.jpg
82KB, 709x853px
>>40381122
Possibly. LGD does have a high affinity for AR and lowers SHBG which would possibly give you more bang for your buck when it comes to the test based you're running with the LGD.
>>
>2 weeks of 500mg dnp
>1week post cycle. 83kg to 78kg

Weird. The mirror would say i only look like i lost 2kg maybe.

Ill do one again but at 250mg for 3 weeks so theres no sides and no appetite increase .
>>
>>40381146
Yeah but you're arguing semantics here rather than offering any real reason I shouldn't run a cycle, which is fine by me btw.

By "perfect" I just mean "good" if that satisfies you. I literally gave an example - rowing with a straight back vs a rounded back. Not a problem if you're a skelly pulling 50lbs off the floor, but if you hit the gear and quickly start doing that with 150lbs, you'll fuck yourself up.
>>
>>40381620
Give her her ticket as a final "I owe you nothing stay out of my life" and then go with some other sloot and make her feel stupid
>>
File: Myerrs-Briggs.PNG.png (126KB, 963x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Myerrs-Briggs.PNG.png
126KB, 963x1499px
I swear every time I take one of these it changes drastically. Went from ENTP to this.

"Architects are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict."

fuck that hits home

>Quick, Imaginative and Strategic Mind
>High Self-Confidence
>Independent and Decisive
>Hard-working and determined
>Open-minded
>Jacks-of-all-Trades

>Arrogant
>Judgmental
>Overly analytical
>Loathe highly structured environments
>Clueless in romance

LIKE A GLOVE
>>
>>40381736
Nah she'll just keep taking. She texted me yesterday telling me I owe her for utilities.
>>
Where can i read pros and cons of the different types of test injectables? Trying to shoot for my first wet cycle, need somethin to go with dnp.
>>
>>40381907
>still paying attention to any ex
Stay cuck.
>>
What can I take to make mk677 more viable for connective tissue healing and weigh loss?
>>
Anyone know any good stims that can aid fat loss and not make me piss positive for amphetamines? Excluding DNP
>>
File: 1478653366736.png (440KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1478653366736.png
440KB, 800x1066px
happy valentines day fraud

>jerry isn't posting, likely comatose after making passionate love to his wife
>FL crying in the shower

>>40381785
get totally real czgf to take it

>>40381907
3 days man, proud of you

>>40381942
get a GF and fuck off pls cap
>>
File: freshqtczgf.jpg (90KB, 1195x721px) Image search: [Google]
freshqtczgf.jpg
90KB, 1195x721px
>>40382004
>get totally real czgf to take it

she's taken it before but I can't remember what she got, maybe I can find her screenshot in the 980 some images we've sent over whatsapp, kek.

If I can't I'll have her retake it 4u when she's off work, anon. I want to say that she got INTJ-A last time she took it but that's a random guess from my shit memory
>>
>>40382040
>INTJ assertive
d o u b t
>>
>>40382079
I can't find it anyway, at least not in a cursory look over the pics. I'll have her retake it whenever she's done putting the kids to bed
>>
>>40381933
this
>>
>>40381917
>different types of test injectables?
Hmm, what do you mean by this? If you're wanting to learn about the different esters, just read this for a good intro:
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/anabolic-steroid-esters/
>>
File: 1422729929838.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1422729929838.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
Anyone else have a completely clean rap sheet? I don't even have a misdemeanor
>>
>>40382358
Yeah I'm not a filthy degenerate
>>
File: 1462913753156.jpg (116KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462913753156.jpg
116KB, 600x375px
>>40381785
>changes everytime
>BUT ITS SO ACCURATE
lmao that shits the modern zodiac

>>40382004
I ran out of lube
>>
Does "test bloat" still happen on a smaller scale with lower doses (TRT or slightly higher)? Or does it primarily happen with high doses?
>>
>>40381729
No, I'm pointing out that in all reality you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Because you have no real experience.

Do what you want, no clue why you're here if it's just to ask permission.

>150lbs is a heavy row
Kek
>>
I finally got my memek677 - mixed 1 gram of it in 10mL of glycerin + 30 mL Everclear.

Am I supposed to hold it under my tongue or straight up swallow this shit? It tastes so fucking bitter to hold it and someone here said I should do that.
>>
>>40382874
Swallow it. Shit tastes disgusting. It leaves a gross taste in my mouth even if I chase it with something tasty afterwards, can't imagine holding it in your mouth.
>>
>>40382871
Well you obviously didn't read my post.

I'm not "asking permission" I'm looking for reasons why what I'm proposing is fucking stupid and explanations as to why it's wrong.

For example, in what way do I "have no fucking clue" what I'm talking about? What exactly is wrong with what I said?

You have plenty of options dude - posting evidence as to why my cycle is wrong, or why what I'm saying about the novice roider injuring themselves is wrong, you could even split hairs and argue the Adex vs. Aromasin point.

But you're shouting while showing me nothing.

And what does "real experience" mean? That's literally part of my original question, but you make no effort to explain it. Why should a guy hit his natty limit before jumping on gear? I asked that, yet you have no answers.

And the 150lb row thing was just a random example I typed on my phone. But if we're arguing semantics again, a 150lb Pendlay Row with good form isn't too fucking bad dude.

So either come up with some answers (and I'll listen) or stop being a retard/troll, because you're one of the two right now.
>>
What can I take to make mk677 more viable for connective tissue healing and weigh loss?
>>
>>40383020
It's a dumb fucking question based on dumb fucking premises.

>No clue what I'm talking about
For one you're memeing about form like it's gonna keep your joints safe. Why don't you ask Jerry about it.

>Real experience
Years in the gym not weeks reading fitness articles geared towards beginners

>a 150lb Pendlay Row with good form isn't too fucking bad dude.
Maybe if you're 150lbs yourself

Again, if you're asking permission (which since you don't seem to understand, "hey guys is this a bad idea????" Is equivalent to asking us permission), you obviously want to do it, so just go ahead. You'll learn in time what you're doing right and wrong, just stop asking inane fucking questions.
>>
>>40383137
I'm "memeing" about about form because the common wisdom seems to be "guys with no experience do gear, haul heavy weight with shit form, then fuck themselves up". I'm asking if it's reasonable/correct to say that's the ONLY good argument to a "novice" doing gear.

And yeah, again if we entertain the semantics bullshit, I am "asking permission" because I'm triple-fucking-checking this shit before injecting gear into myself. Is that not sensible in your eyes?

Again though, you offer no answers or evidence.

Do you use gear by any chance? Or are you a brainwashed Yank who thinks using gear is "cheating" or some magic fucking sect you have to be "worthy" enough to be part of?
>>
>>40383042
Take tb500 or dnp instead

>>40383020
My take is that lifting is a lifestyle, and roiding is a large commitment to it
So novices shouldnt hop on imo because they dont know if theyre into it at tge basic level even.

For joints, its super easy to fuck yourself up when youre at your levels because you should double lifts in like a month
The tendons dont keep up.
So you just need to monitor yourself. But if youre a novice, you may not know exactly what youre looking for
>>
File: Capture.png (180KB, 1490x778px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
180KB, 1490x778px
>>40383209

How is ur valentines night bby

This is wut I'm doin', fucking sorry huh?
>>
>>40383200
Fuck. Off.

I gave you answers you're just not happy with them.

Take your anxiety elsewhere.
>>
>>40383137
>>40383200
Someones mad theyre not getting any tonight

>>40383251
Good, I busted that onahole up now Im doing homework.
Going for a run later

Have fun with that
Lmao
>>
>>40383020
Obviously not that other anon but as nobody else is replying...
You've stated in your original post that stand out to me in terms of relevance:
>recovering skelly
>halfway to 1/2/3/4
and overall it sounds like you've done some research.
The issues I see specific to you is that you don't know your body. The fact that you have had issues eating and that you have only been lifting a year are not going to be fixed by hoping on a cycle.
Learn what you body requires in terms of food and what type of training you respond to (this cannot really be done in on year of serious lifting) otherwise you are going to take all the risks of a steroid cycle while at the same not maximizing the benefits
>>
>>40383296
>Good, I busted that onahole up

This is somehow a really gangster way to say a completely pathetic thing, kek
>>
>>40383251
>actually switched his avatar to a picture of his body
lmao
>>
>>40383209
>d roiding is a large commitment to it

Nigga, lazy faggots who just want to look good in the club or in the bath-house do gear precisely because they don't want to make lifting a lifestyle.
>>
>>40383318

The fuck else are you supposed to use on a bodybuilding forum
>>
File: 1470109406190.png (94KB, 488x632px) Image search: [Google]
1470109406190.png
94KB, 488x632px
>>40383315
Making love to your wife is baller as h*ck

>>40383330
>lifting for others
And theyre already pathetic betas

Realmen have the enhanced ~LIFESTYLE~
>>
>>40383269
You've given me no answers, at all.

You've let out your insecurities and ranted about utter shit. You've applied your own "opinions" (and they're not even really opinions) to what I'm saying with no evidence, even anecdotal.

It's like I've said "I'm thinking of doing some hot-laps around Silverstone in my Golf R, but I'm worried about tyre choice and brake fade on factory-discs and pads. I know plenty of people try this and fuck up, but that's not necessarily down to the car, I've been told it's due to poor braking technique and bad research into track tyres."

Then instead of saying "yeah, you're sort of right, I'd say your tyre choice is good, but I'd definitely recommend xyz choice of brakes, and you forgot to think about bump and rebound damper settings too. Consider some adjustable suspension or even just stiffer springs and better anti-roll bars", you've just gone -

"You're an idiot, you shouldn't be asking this stuff. You say you've never been on a track before, just leave it until you've won at least one MSA licenced event. You mentioned doing a 2:30 around Silverstone in a road-car. That's fucking awful. I mean, I won't give a figure I think is decent, but you're just wrong."
>>
>>40383209
Good points. Lifting is a lifestyle. I'm solidly committed to the gym, I think about this shit every single day.

I'm obsessive about eating and training right, even sleeping right.

I'm also obsessive (I admit) about making sure I do gear "properly" rather than just shoving any old shit into me with no research, no regard to technique or safety, no AIs, no PCT, etc.

So my question based on your well made point about tendons is this - what should I be looking out for? I'm aware that (obviously) pain and soreness, especially of an uneven nature, is a red-flag, as is stiffness, odd sounds, or unusual warmth. Anything else?
>>
>>40383395
I'm not the anon you are looking for, but fuck it I'll bite.

Firstly I think you need to understand the impact steroids have, 12 weeks of test-e @ 300mg (bad idea, 500 is considered a mild dose) won't provide you with exponential gains, it will provide you with linear gains, the gains are just larger between steps.

Essentially, if you bench 50kg after 6 weeks on test you won't be benching 100kg, you will probably be benching 60 or 70 depending on how you react, hell you might only be benching 70 at the end of 12 weeks.

So in regards to poor form and to much weight it's more likely that if you decide to ego lift and go for 100 that you may face issues, those issues are more likely to be a big red mark across your stomach from where you dropped the bar and rolled out, however, as opposed to ligament or soft tissue.

To me personally the reason people should wait before their first cycle is to prove they are serious. It easy to juice and put on some muscle, but you are risking damage to your hpta. If you decide in 6 weeks time you cbf going to the gym, the test will still make you gains but to a much lesser degree, and if you come off without a routine or an action plan to mitigate muscle wasting it will be a pretty big risk for very short term reward.
>>
>>40383444
Before I blew my elbow out my arm would tingle
Inflammed tendon on my nerve

But basically youve got it, just self monitor and if you increase the volume tons, pay attention to sore vs injured joints
>>
>>40383559
Again, very good points.

You didn't read my follow-up post though - I made a mistake phone-typing. I meant 300mg TWICE a week, so 600mg p/w in total.My mistake.

In terms of gains in lifts, yeah, that sounds good to me.

Of course, the whole "lifting too heavy" thing I'm banging on about is kind of academic - I'm still going to just work with the usual progressive overload. I realise gear doesn't magically take over your brain then suddenly you wake up in hospital in traction having lifted 500lb snatches without remembering what you did.

I'm aware of the HPTA issue, that's why I've consulted my GP and am being VERY careful about this. Fortunately I live in the Soviet Union Of Great Britain so I can utilise our glorious NHS for this shit. And don't all give me shit for "wasting tax payers money", my dad died last month of lung cancer and was the first to admit it was his fault for smoking for 40 years, so fuck you. If some fat fuck can get their diabetes treated on the taxpayer, or some council-estate whore can shit out her fifteenth kid and expect us to pay for it, I can get a few blood-tests and it's the bargain of the century.

As for giving up half-way through - not a chance. I've not given up so far, so why give up with a nice bit of natural (and it is natural) remedy?

And like I say, PCT and AIs are a priority for me. I know people who don't even know what either are who fucked up with that. Admittedly not too badly (they were fine) but they could have made their lives so much fucking easier with a few hours research.

Thank you anyway - some decent advice there.
>>
>>40380590
Just use proviron for this.
>>
>>40383372
Anyone, fucking ANYONE who does fucking steroids is doing it for others you retard.
>>
>>40383784
an 40 year old man taking 140 mg/ week of test c for improved drive and concentration is doing it for your approval. you are exactly right in all cases.
>>
File: 1477045199458.jpg (183KB, 1110x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1477045199458.jpg
183KB, 1110x1370px
>>40383784
Stop putting your insecurities on others, kid
>>
>>40380590
RAD-140 would work better for this than LGD-4033 and also has the added benefit of helping your prostate.
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>40383832
>Steroids thread
>>
I pinned delts and have PIP in my biceps. First time its happened, is it subq, maybe infection?
>>
>>40384059
it leaked bruh
>>
Man, AA had significantly less women than I hoped for that aren't current/past prostitutes. Just trying to work on my 13th step, damn.

AA is interesting, at least, especially given that I don't really have a problem ;)
>>
>>40384100
>13th step
Literally the only thing I'm good at
>>
>>40384100
maybe try not being a fat piece of shit with autism?
>>
>>40384100
>especially given that I don't really have a problem ;)
who else got fired for drinking on the job and passing out mid-shift here
>>
>>40384100
Also there is literally nothing wrong with being an ex prostitute.
>>
>>40384118
Just trying to pnp with a chick that ain't burnt, yafeem?
>>
>>40384132
>>40384149
; )
>>
>>40384165
height and weight right now?
>>
>>40384151
I mean, yeah, but no.
>>
>>40384179
5'8 230 shredded
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40384182
I've fucked guys for money and slept with plenty of former tricks I've met through AA, rehabs, and halfway houses. They're good people although IMO the sex was, in general, underwhelming. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with more inexperienced girls/girls with fewer partners.

If you want tatted up pierced sex, go to NA. Much younger crowd. But the recovery isn't as strong, for your goals it's probably better suited.
>>
>>40384223
I'm 75% joking, I just like going to AA.
>>
hey /fraud/, can someone redpill me on SARMs vs SERMs
>>
>>40384358
use wikipedia

dumb motherfucker
>>
>>40384252
I haven't gone for almost two months since moving up north. I still get anxiety about situations where I have to meet whole groups of people who already know each other.
>>
>>40384396
I find drinking helps with social anxiety.
>>
>>40384425
If I had my way I'd always have like 4-5 drinks in me to help my anxiety. I probably should get medication, idk
>>
>>40384460
Maybe, zoloft's been doing well for me in that regard.
>>
What cycle should I run if I want to do tons of cardio and still keep my muscle?
>>
>>40384497
Any sides? How do you approach your Doctor about something like that?
>>
>>40384425
I don't drink or do drugs

>>40384460
I've tried a few SSRIs back in the day. They made my palms sweaty and I could never cum/had no sex drive.
Benzos are great but way to habit forming.
The last few psych docs I've seen have all diagnosed me bipolar 2 and put me on antipsychotics. They're pretty good but make me way too tired and also in my research I came across an increased propensity for fat storage from fucking with insulin resistance so I stopped taking them.
>>
File: 8V5IukI.jpg (190KB, 960x1131px) Image search: [Google]
8V5IukI.jpg
190KB, 960x1131px
>>40384223
>Kahuna would've fucked my sister if he lived where I do.

Hmm. That would've probably been better for her than the fucktards she still hangs around with.

Man, this one roommate she had at one halfway house was this super qt, skinny, tiny titted, alt girl type. She never said what she was actually there for but it wasn't drugs.
>>
>>40384358
literally not even close to being the same thing
>>
Hey bros missed two weeks of my cruise dose was just getting head at some chicks dorm and I had to finish myself off test should still be in my system no? What gives??
>>
File: IMG_1768.jpg (91KB, 727x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
91KB, 727x876px
Guess you should've considered your options before being the bitch from Hell. I'm not financially supporting her.
>>
>>40384633
you realize you can't actually just up and leave like that if the lease or utilities are actually in your name right? you're about to get FUCKED
>>
>>40384637
She can't/won't do shit. I'm going to pay the bill in person tomorrow while letting her sweat it out. Canceling it from there. then she'll owe me over 400 instead of just 200 for my part of rent.
>>
>>40384520
For me, (more) impulsiveness, hypomania and decreased joint/tendon health, mainly. Drowsiness is another one, but it's most pronounced in the adjustment period.

There's more to it, and it's an individual thing, of course. Overall though, even after shit went off the rails for me concurrently with my first run and subsequently going off, I decided to give it another go, and it's been a lot better this time.

They're relatively easy to get, just go in and list off depression/anxiety symptoms and they'll finish the thought for you.
>>
Calling Grandpa and Peek

You guys might like these articles

>>40382101

Grandpa because you like unconventional stuff

Peek because it has to do with the Vedics (Vedantics?)
>>
>>40384633
>Everyone says not to do it it's an awful idea
>Does it anyway
>Complains
>>
>>40384527
>I don't drink or do drugs
Oh shit, me too.
>>
>>40384193
WOW 230lbs 5'8... morbidly obese + a manlet + autism? you are the type to try steroids out of desperation i suppose?
>>
File: 1427980278490.png (105KB, 1340x610px) Image search: [Google]
1427980278490.png
105KB, 1340x610px
>>40384725
wow talk about unheard of blogspot i thought i was the only one who seeked out a mix of autism and cool ideas.

havent even read his shit will though.

ive watched youtube videos over it and thought the shoulder mobility from the club bells is far more useful than people are thinking about. kinda like kettle bell swings build a strong back
through the power of hip thrusting. but its still over hyped for the other movements.

other than shoulder mobility id say more core work but who doesn't need more excuses to work on it.

ill read it but im going off of a youtube video ive seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbiboD-X-Dw
>>
>>40385119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-OQk_DHEjQ

better video
>>
>>40380252
Anybody got experience with HGH Frag?
I'm gonna try for a month at 500mcg ed, ill post results here, but anyone done it in the past?
>>
File: fucking reply.jpg (31KB, 498x337px) Image search: [Google]
fucking reply.jpg
31KB, 498x337px
>>40385176
>>
>>40385128
Jesus Christ I'm about to start screaming just watching him go through those streets.
>>
File: 1450270339937.jpg (269KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450270339937.jpg
269KB, 845x1200px
>>40385213
well its not really dirt, so i wouldnt call it a street or else you'd offend the Indians its more like a sewage.

also what the fuck is up with spiritual people over hyping Hinduism when clearly Buddhism is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M
>>
>>40385104
You just said a lot of hurtful things.
>>
File: buddha tree.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
buddha tree.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>40385241
Except they're not really following Buddhism in that case

"Monks, even if bandits were to carve you up savagely, limb by limb, with a two-handled saw, he among you who let his heart get angered even at that would not be doing my bidding. Even then you should train yourselves: 'Our minds will be unaffected and we will say no evil words. We will remain sympathetic, with a mind of good will, and with no inner hate. We will keep pervading these people with an awareness imbued with good will and, beginning with them, we will keep pervading the all-encompassing world with an awareness imbued with good will — abundant, expansive, immeasurable, free from hostility, free from ill will.' That's how you should train yourselves."
>>
>>40380381
lul
>>
Sydney is a soulless city desu
>>
>>40385375
Most cities in Australia are. Melbourne feels a little bit european in some parts.
>>
Indian clubs/made is god tier for shoulder and upper back health. I have a shoulderok and am always looking for new ways to expand and utilize it, if you have shitty shoulders and access to them, give them a try.
>>
>>40382003
Yohimbine Hcl and fasted LISS cardio.
>>
>>40384604
>missed two weeks of my cruise dose
how
>>
>>40385375
w2c pre-2008 bondi beach feels again
>>
>>40385762
Byron
>>
>>40382003
caffeine
>>
>>40384650
was gone for a few

what happened? did you move?
>>
guys i want to drink alcohol.... but im on a blast and taking adex .50 eod. will i be ok to drink 3 beers. i dose today.
>>
Complete newbie here.

Are there permanent fertility sideeffects to steroids? How deep does it go and how much does it vary from person to person?

I want to have children one day but I also know going on steroids would be very benificial for my lyfe in general so I would appriciate any genuine and thoughful answers

Thanks
>>
>>40385816
touché
>>
>>40386089
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4744441/

FWIW several people in fraud have had pregnancy scares. Ronnie Coleman has had plenty of kids, Arnold has kids, lots of people who STRONGLY abused steroids have had kids.
>>
>>40386089
For a genuine and thoughtful answer, ask brick to give you The Talk, but in short, le permanent shutdown meme is stale and overused. Accurate PCT, HCG and if handled with care triptorelin are your friends.

Hell, trest is undergoing clinical studies as a reversible(!) male contraceptive right now, how fun would that be?

t. TRT, BnC, hopped off, spawned a healthy kid, BnC with looong cruise, off, spawned another healthy kid, BnC again, plans for a third kid in the making
>>
THE TREN HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

THE DAY HAS COME MOTHERFUCKER

THE KING OF STEROIDS

TODAY I BEGIN MY JOURNEY WITH THE ALMIGHTY TREN

TIME FOR MADS GAINS AND LACTATING NIPPLES
>>
>>40386252
>trest is undergoing clinical studies as a reversible(!) male contraceptive right now
read about it, found it a fun concept too. inb4 copping ounces of low dose trest in pharmacies for a couple bucks kek
>>
>>40386265
Calm your titties (no pun intended). But congrats.
>>
>>40386088
can someone pls answer this god damn question and quit shitposting about trips with your shity ass community. ffs
>>
>>40386276
stop the attitude faggot, nobody forces you to post here. but to shut you up: three beers will not kill you, but do NOT make it a habit.
>>
is anyone else suffering from keratosis pilaris and/or pityriasis versicolor?
is there any off label drug i could try to get rid of this shit?

at least I have good muscle building genetics...
>>
>>40386330
No idea for the first one, for the second megadosing any otc topical fungicide should do the trick.
>>
>>40386358
>megadosing
>topical

like what? multiple times a day?
>>
>>40386285
ty friend. no it just this place is good for info stupid questions and shitposting aside so it triggers me when i see a good place start to not give back, but thanks dude. I havent drank in like 3 months and im craving beer
>>
>>40386380
Yes, or more of the recommended amount at a time or w/e. I have none myself but my brother does and boy those fuckers are hard to kill.

Also no longterm cure iirc, just symptom reducing. Could be wrong on that though, ask your doc or pharmacist.
>>
>>40386387
>stupid questions and shitposting aside
lel you should see some of the late night weekend posting then

>it triggers me when i see a good place start to not give back
well bitching after such a short time when thread is half dead anyway just makes you an annoying whoreson nonetheless so curb your tone

>I havent drank in like 3 months and im craving beer
>craving
keep to those 3 you mentioned. do not blame me if you lose control and get absolutely shitfaced, then get issues from it
>>
what would be a good blast for a crossfit competitor?
>>
WHATS THE BEST CYCLE FOR GETTING PUSSY
>>
>>40386480
>Also no longterm cure iirc, just symptom reducing.

ik, had to do it multiple times a year
but since I started lifting/swaeting again its harder to get rid off
>>
File: 1487116243951.gif (1MB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487116243951.gif
1MB, 314x314px
>>40386526
>
1g weaponized plutonium ED

>>40386526
Estradiol. Getting an actual pussy requires SRS though.
>>
>>40386510
ill just smoke some nictoine then =/
i havent had a beer in so long breh... so... so long.
>>
>>40386543
i know crossfit is gay and retarded, however, a friend of mine wants to make it international with this shit, and was wondering what he should take and dosages.

Strength, endurance and agility. I recommended him test, eq and adrol, anything else worth throwing in?
>>
>>40386088
>>40386276
adex isn't liver toxic

absolutely nothing bad will happen to you for drinking beer, even if you get completely shitfaced and drink 20.

it will hurt your gains though.
>>
>>40386526
700mg Tren E/wk
dont do it any longer than 36 months
>>
>>40386584
he needs endurance you monkey
>>
>>40385762

I went south end the other week and was pleasantly surprised by the number of qt euro backpackers.
>>
>>40386657
still relevant for easy poon, absolutely revolting for anything else
>>
File: 1486329357201.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486329357201.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
Should i take a liver guard on a 4 weeks 30mg/day dianabol used as a kickstart to a first test-e cycle of 12 weeks?
If yes what are some good products?
>>
>>40386579
Fair enough. Yeah should work, swap eq for deca if he is running yolo doses and too dumb to handle his RBC.

Also cheq before competitive AMRAPs ayy lmao
>>
>>40386555
was memeing to punish you for your cunty way of asking, >>40386580 is right
>>
File: 1486516825686.png (782KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1486516825686.png
782KB, 490x1015px
>>40386584
>>
>>40386734
up to 500mg tudca ~3 hours after intake of hepatotoxic compound, technically splittable into half of dose in the morning but why bother
>>
>>40386748
>cheq before competitive AMRAPs
PRY THIS PULLUP BAR OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS FGT
>>
>>40386762
crossfitters need to die
>>
>>40386252

Thinking of BnC, what's a normal cruise dose? 200mg test e per week?

My idea is to add tren in the blast but keep test dose similar to the cruise. Then I'll alternate blast/cruise every 3 months and stay on until I achieve my strength goals.
>>
>>40386816
I guess that could be accomplished with a 3 year tren blast as mentioned, kek. I do like the plutonium suggestion upthread though, just tell them it is vegan and non GMO.
>>
>>40386848
organic, paleo and local

gets those hipster cunts everytime
>>
>>40386837
Eh, anything from standard TRT levels up to 250-300 for some, depends on ester/pin schedule, bloodwork, and what blasts you run. I personally chill /comfy/ at 200mg test c for ages but alas, depends.
>>
>>40384542
>tfw no roid bro anon brother in law
What could have been

Current gf had a brother who lifts but he's for sure natty and I don't like looking at him because they have somewhat similar facial feautures and I can't help but see my gf in man form
>>
>>40386872
I have actually sold capped corn starch to some as PED before. Not even fooling them, they just thought it would enhance their insulin sensitivity or w/e
>>
How long after finishing an oral cycle should I wait until I start having alcohol again?
I'm going to blast and cruise with 400mg test a wee kand 10mg of sdrol eod for the first 20 as a kick starter before my next anime convention so I know some beer will be drank.
>>
>>40386909
awkward wincest fantasy incoming
>>
>>40386918
kek

how did you pull that one off?
>>
File: 1486537932749.jpg (35KB, 464x310px) Image search: [Google]
1486537932749.jpg
35KB, 464x310px
A mate of mine just told me he did an 8 week var cycle (40mg/day) no pct. I asked him if he felt like shit, but he says he felt OK. It's not a high dose, and he bought it from a PT in the gym (kek) so it could be under dosed too. He swears he saw some improvement and it had an effect.

How long would it take for a cycle like that to shut you down? Would a var dose like that just replace a percentage of your natural levels? So that perhaps he was still at natty levels of blood steroids, but had a different mix IE anavar replacing some of the test/dht.
>>
>>40383312
Sorry mate, missed this post arguing with that other guy last night.

Some interesting points. When you say "know your body" what exactly do you mean?

Also what do you mean by "what sort of food/training your body responds to"?

Again, I could be talking from a position of ignorance here, but I was of the understanding that if you eat in a caloric surplus and have your macros sorted (which obviously I do) and lift heavy with progressive overload, then that's the long and short of it. Of COURSE you can get much more complicated than that, but I'm just pointing out that plenty of guys do hop on a cycle early on and will see benefits if they're strict on at least those two points.

Yes, I agree, as I said in my original post, that someone in my position won't see the same benefits as a 350lb monster who's been lifting for a decade or more, but that doesn't mean its a total waste.

For the record BTW, I'm also very keen to benefit from the psychological effects of Test too - mainly the increase in appetite. People say "ah yeah, but what's the point if you don't eat enough" but that's exactly WHY it is appealing to jump on a cycle. If I'm craving food all the time and eating a massive surplus, then that's worth it on it's own. Add to that the increased confidence and sense of well-being, and I'd probably take Test even if it didn't help with muscle building and just made you fat or something.
>>
>>40387048
Var is the most faked drug nowadays. No chance in hell of deciding what ratio of winny/dbol/powdered sugar he had there, so no point in recommending lel

>>40386961
Joked about it to a friend, he suddenly gets le happy merchant faec and tells me a few guys in our gym I should unironically ask. Thought they would shoo me for trolling them but nope, sold them capped starch for (((insulin regulation))) with a literal 500% profit margin huehue
>>
>>40387087
Can't be much dbol or he would have had some sides surely? Probably just sugar with a joke dose of var. He wants to try winstrol and anavar together next, I told him you need test or at least trest, but there is no arguing.
>>
>>40387129
god smiles upon the feeble minded, he will be fine kek

>or at least trest
>at least
whelp

>>40387087
uncooked starch has a fun GI and does take 6 hours to digest and not influence bg. that aside, slinging it at what I assume to be common oral prices is still so idiotic i am loling irl here
>>
>>40387129
>He wants to try winstrol and anavar together
So, just doubledosing winny? Still have a hard time believing random cunts cop legit var from other random cunts when I often struggle to get non-underdosed, non-bunk stuff from sources I would otherwise take a bullet for. Might due to me me not being US based though so whatever.

>>40387183
Cost of making ~200 caps: roughly 15-17€
Cost of caps for crossfitwats: 10pc/5€, 100pc/45€

I have no shame whatsoever.
>>
>>40387249
those are no 500% though
>>
>>40387249
We're in the UK. I might see if he'll let me labmax some, I'm curious since if you take his story at face value it makes no sense.

>>40387183
What, trest doesn't compensate for test? I don't get it, isn't that what makes trest interesting.
>>
>>40387300
>mfw
Nigger do I look like baking goods Scarface, this is actual fucking grocery store corn starch we are talking about here, I absolutely refuse to even do serious calculations out of spite.

>>40387303
Yeah labmax some. Not that I honestly care but would be nice to know.
>>
File: 1482427144794.jpg (13KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482427144794.jpg
13KB, 324x451px
>>40387372
>mfw I forgot face, same one though

Recommendations for nonhypnotic sleeping aids? I seem to lack concentration.
>>
File: 1486536748244.jpg (161KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
1486536748244.jpg
161KB, 1024x573px
>>40387388
ghrp/ghrh

Melatonin is piss. Even peptides are subtle in my experience, but they have other beneficial properties.
>>
>Pin for first time Monday (quad)
>PIP sets in later that day
>Limping next day, massage with heating pad
>Not too bad today. No discoloration, bruising, etc. No real limp.

Im fairly certain I just injected way too fast because I was kinda hyped up. Should I switch to glute or just wrap up quads and go to glutes next week
>>
>>40387561
ignore the trip, from another thread
>>
How many days should I psmf to reset my insulin response/resistance? Bulking but I ate like shit for a few days
>>
>>40387514
>ghrp/ghrh
Hmmm have been flirting with the idea anyway for a while now so if they have some sleep gains to offer that would be two birds with one stone. Neat, thanks mate.

>>40387561
Virgin pip is a cunt no matter what. Proceed site rotation as you wanted to, pay attention to pin slow as fuck. To put it in perspective, I take about 25 seconds for 1.5cc of oil just because I like the calm ritual of it.
>>
File: 1484678585291.jpg (131KB, 959x599px) Image search: [Google]
1484678585291.jpg
131KB, 959x599px
>>40387616
Yea I much rather do quad again with it fresh in my mind. I think Im going to just throw a heating pad on immediately and massage for 15-20 mins.

Hoping I can just come clean to my vet-tech GF and have her pin me
>thisisthedream.jpg
>>
>>40387616
25 seconds for 1.5cc is short as fuck

21g? 23?
>>
THREE job interviews today fellas. Wish Kahuna luck.

Then it's push day.

YEAR
OF
KAHUNA
>>
>>40387694
I've heard at least 30 is a ballpark figure. I know guys who take 45 to a minute.

Question as someone who's never pinned before - how easy/difficult is it to time right?

As in, how much back-pressure is there on the plunger? Is it really loose and you have to be very gentle? So say, if you sneezed or had some sort of muscle spasm could you slam the whole lot through in a few seconds or less? Or is it really tough to push down on meaning that isn't really possible?
>>
File: 1485055786938.jpg (80KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1485055786938.jpg
80KB, 750x562px
>>40387907
Good luck brah, although I always try to get in my lift before the interviews.

I got one Friday as well.
>>
>>40383137

Form matters. If you honestly believe that form makes no difference when it comes to longevity it's clear that you're too fucking impatient to learn it.

There are all kinds of debilitating injuries that can be almost entirely avoiding with good form and sensible program. Go ask anyone who fixed a shoulder impingement.

Bench ain't a good example either. It's a fucking shite movement mechanically almost no matter how you do it.
>>
>>40387952
it's in a vacuum, you can't really make it go that fast. there's a difference between just putting a slight amount of pressure and pushing on it hard though. it'll be the difference between like 30 seconds or a minute+ using a 25g, you don't accidentally inject all of it in 2 seconds
>>
>>40387694
21, should have mentioned for context. I had smaller ones before, took like two minutes on purpose sometimes lel
>>
Sup folks.

So I'm 2 weeks into doing my 2nd cycle while cutting this time with 600mg test-e along with 50mg anavar and 50mg winstrol ED (along with a lot of liver supplements).

Anyway my diet is pretty good at around 600 kcal deficit, however I checked the scales and I've gained 6lbs.

Seems a bit much to just be water retention, I have gained a fair amount of strength but seems crazy to have gained that kind of muscle on a cut even with gear in only that time.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>40387952
only nurses manage to shoot multiple cc in three seconds flat, those cruel bastards
>>
For the scalp care meme stack, I can use oil made for cooking right?
>>
>>40388124
Yeah the oil is literally acting as a hydraulic water cutter through your muscle when you inject that fast
>>
I wish I could make my nipples not erect 24/7

no gyno but my nipples have been peaking through my shirts since the beginning of my cycle. annoying. I'm actually thinking about wearing a band-aid over them or some shit
>>
>>40388134
not much to say faggot.
you will gain water no matter how little you eat faggot.
but yeah muscle gains on a cut are still a thing faggot.
be happy about it, its not a bad thing faggot.

also why would you cut on a blast faggot, its wasted gains faggot.
bulk on your blast, then do 250mg for 2 months and cut on that faggot.

cheers
>>
>>40388145
yes, with some of them there literally are no others. still aim for top shelf quality in non-plastic containers and no preservatives added though.
>>
>>40388145
>inb4 using nonstick spray or canola as carrier
>>
File: 1458832420003.jpg (31KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
1458832420003.jpg
31KB, 500x645px
Currently on first cycle with 250 mg Test-E E3D about 7 weeks into a 12 week cycle

Ordered 15 days worth of DNP, wondering if I should wait until the end of the 12 weeks, take it during the last 2 weeks, or just take it immediately
>>
>>40388341
my guess is at the end but don't quote me on it
>>
>>40388341
all of these choices are bad. you don't want to cut during pct unless you like losing literally all the muscle you gained.

cutting during is a waste of gear and time that could have been spent bulking.

you didn't listen to people telling you to cut before you hopped on did you?
>>
>>40388372
sorry, I swear I hear something different every time I ask

Last time I asked the consensus was that it was smart to take on Test to minimize the muscle loss
>>
>>40388402
a very minimal amount of testosterone is good enough to spare muscle while doing hard cuts. 125-250mg per week stuff, a cruise. cutting on a cycle/blast is a complete waste.

if you were bncing I would tell you to cut right after your blast ends while cruising, that doesn't work if you're cycling for the reason mentioned above.

so... you don't have too many options, either you waste precious cycle time cutting and not making any gains or you suck it up and wait for post pct
>>
>>40388435
and this is why you cut as hard as you can before you hop on, by the way. it's not just about e2 management.
>>
>>40388042
What's the rule of thumb for injecting sub q?
>>
i just moved 3 cement pallets, i think im about to fucking die or go to snap city
>>
>>40388470
I don't know much about subq injections but I see no reason why it'd be much different. plus, subq injections are done with slin pins so you won't be able to go fast anyway.
>>
File: 1485521766535.png (232KB, 457x406px) Image search: [Google]
1485521766535.png
232KB, 457x406px
How long should it take to inject the testosteorne enanthate into my quad? I'm having a buddy do my injections for me and neither of us are sure of the speed.
>>
>>40388604
1 min/cc
>>
Told the girlie shes right. That we aren't good together and she holds me back.

She keeps asking me for money, and I finally told her "look if it keeps you from bothering me I'll give you as much as you want. I'll pay just to make things go smoothly". Told her I just want to be done and hung up on her. She didn't call back so I think she got the message.
>>
>>40388676

At least you addressed the real issue, which is her using the money as a means to communicate rather than actually needing the money
>>
>>40388693
Who knows what the real issue was; probably bait to see if I cared, she asked me about it three days in a row saying she couldn't afford it on her own and it's my fault the bill was so high.

When confronted she said "I don't need you I could just ask my dad". So who knows.
>>
>>40388722
tell her to ask her dad then
>>
>>40388136
This triggers PTSD I entirely forgot about as an adult
>>
>>40388470
how much are you pinning?
>>
>>40388476
40 80# bags x3?
>>
My GF is visiting this weekend.

By the time she gets here, I will have done a whopping >>>2<<< pins of Test e and nothing else.

I also have Var, Nolva, and Asin. Will taking any of this give me a lil more pump and Test all weekend? No symptoms of high or low e2
>>
Anyone have experience with SARMS? They seem too good to be true. Was thinking of running 8-12 weeks of RAD140 in between my cycles...

Bout to end a test / var cycle, then PCT for 4 weeks and after that time I'd start to think about SARMS as I recover for my next cycle. What does fraud think? Waste of money? Will they shut me down too hard? Any experience,especially on the topic of results given, will be appreciated. I just started researching them today and I still have plenty of reading to do.
>>
>>40389424
Var took a good 2-3 weeks to kick in for me. I think nolva might give u a bigger cumshot. Don't touch the Asin; you don't have enough test in your system yet to need an AI and if you crash your estrogen your gf will be playing with a limp dick shaped noodle all weekend
>>
>>40389168
lemme tell you mah lil whippersnapper, back then you got dem flu shots with the BIG syringe, huge thing, needle the size of yer pinky finger
>>
How obvious juicing is this: >>40388960 ?

I expect real knowledge, not just stupid memes. Thanks.
>>
>>40389476
Good call, I was considering the Asin until I read low esto symptoms. If I had adex I might reconsider.

Definitely gonna look into Nolva cumshots, anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>40389459
lot of money for a lot of "could be great" effects.

desu keep your money and blast another compound.
>>
>>40389505
Idk if it's nolva or clomid that gives u a bigger load. Look into it brah.

>>40389507
Let's say I'm a baller and money isn't an option. I don't mind spending a few hundred bucks; I'm mainly asking about results not payoff for them. Meaning test is cheap and gives good gains; SARMS are expensive I know... but will they give ok gains?
>>
>>40389530
>money isn't an option
Money isn't an issue**

Mainly concerned about HPTA shutdown, and wanna know what RAD140 in particular does results wise
>>
>>40389485
pretty fucking obvious juicing.
>>
>>40389555
I was asking for more than "yes/no".
>>
>>40389586
Go ask him stupid
>>
>>40389621
Can't you experts tell, LOL?
>>
>>40389485
>>40389586
consider suicide
>>
>>40389681
Yeah, that's why he said it was pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>40389682
Why? Is this too hard for a retarded juicehead?
>>
>>40389546
Another question on sarms ;
How soon after PCT can I start sarms?
And
How soon after a sarms cycle can I start another AAS cycle?
>>
>>40389708
Is what too hard? You fucking asked how obvious it was that the guy was juicing. It's pretty fucking obvious? What more do you want? Other than him being lean af and still being that muscular and full, there's nothing else to say. It's not like I can fucking pull his bloods m8

Fuck off
>>
>>40389179
.5 to .6 ml
>>
>>40389878
was pinning .5 but switched to IM, since the lumps were annoying af
didnt hurt, the lumps were just itchy and ...well present
>>
>>40389736
Lol, roid rage.
>>
HOW THE FUCK do I deal with lethargy from MK-677? I'm so damn tired all the time barely feel like doing anything. Eating a fuckton of food and sleeping well on it but the lethargy is so terrible.
>>
>>40390002
Eat more carbs?
>>
>>40390061
Is that really it? Should I eat more of complex carbs like oats, rice, etc. or just a bottle of apple juice or something will do?
>>
>>40390085
Reported.

Kys
>>
>>40390085
Nope. Just an extended ban evasion now.
>>
>>40390127
complex carbs work for me, however if you want direct change then simple carbs are ok
>>
>>40389956
Fuck whoever said roid rage was a bad thing
>>
>>40389925
How big where they and did you try injecting sub q in other spots?
>>
File: 1487112191620.jpg (179KB, 535x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487112191620.jpg
179KB, 535x700px
>>40384725
Thanks for thinking of me anon! I find his writing style a little insufferable but he has done a good amount of research on the topic. Could do without the /lewd/ pictures but the information in there is pretty well researched, leading me to think that he has some first hand experience with how Indian wrestlers train. The point about meat not being forbidden by the Vedic religion is correct and oft-forgotten. Same about the emphasis of consciously counteracting the rajasic effects of meat when it is consumed in accordance with Vedic prescription. Unsurprisingly, he does miss out on some of the esoteric aspects of diet choices and yoga but I was pleasantly surprised by the content.

>>40385241
>also what the fuck is up with spiritual people over hyping Hinduism when clearly Buddhism is better

I'm sympathetic to this in view of how Hinduism is presented to the West. Any codification of Hinduism that does not rely on the foundational texts and philosophical underpinnings of Vedanta (the portion of the Vedas concerned with knowledge of the Absolute Consciousness - the One, the monad of Plato, God of Augustine, etc.) is just going to look like a bunch of amalgamated myths akin to the lore of the Greeks and Roman pantheon. However, this presentation is actually representative of a very small portion of the Vedic culture, namely the purAnas.

By contrast, the way Buddhism is presented to the west is bereft of this sort of illustrative mythology but is instead presented as a cohesive metaphysical doctrine and philosophy. To compare the presentations of Hinduism and Buddhism would be like comparing a picture book to a philosophical tome. Like comparing the Homeric myths to the writings of Plato. Comparing Bunyan's "Pilgrim's Progress" to Augustine's "City of God."

However, the Vedic philosophy that Hindu mythology seeks to lead the ordinary man (who is not inclined to read the philosophy at the outset) to is (imho) far more holistic and profound than Buddhism.
>>
>>40389485
I can't comprehend how much i wanna fuck you up

HE IS HE AND YOU ARE YOU, yeah it's very unfortunate you are you, because people like you are the reason things like aids and cancer exist. BUT MUHHH TRENN MUHH ZYZZ MOTIVATION VIDEOS will release me from this misery called life. If you don't have it, don't hit it. You don't have it, so don't even think about hitting it.

and the ironic thing is; you are gonna ask it over here. HERE of all places, where 90% still look worse than natties after years of bnc.
>>
>>40390158
what did I miss
>>
>>40390735
you missed alex trying to pretend he got unbanned before quickly getting rebanned lmao

keep trying alex, make them range ip ban you please
>>
Currently in my 6th week of this blast, can almost 100% say that this hair meme routine works. Normally i would start thinning and lose al lot of hair around this time with this dose. Even during shower i am almost losing zero hair. With my test prev test cycle i was already thinning and losing hair like crazy around this time.

Keto + scalp exercises really regrow hair while being on steroids. SAW + PSO is superior for thickness and some hair loss

Would really recommend to everyone who got thinning and hair loss issues.

and i got ZERO side effects, i am already months on this routine.
>>
>>40390771
How's your beard coming along? Hope you are tolerating the minox well. I am still doing the peppermint+lavender oil meme stack. Might have set my results back by shaving my beard last week but we will see.

What's your mast dose on this blast? Wondering if you are using mast E or mast P. It will be a long time before I use it but I like to collect this information so I have a better understanding.
>>
>>40390645
>I find his writing style a little insufferable
That is one way to sugar coat it. Whatever is to be had in terms of good info (and there is) gets lost in the way he smashes his fists onto the keyboard, not to mention the constant shilling for beyond idiotic shit on the site is annoying. Which has no influence on the content of such related articles though so I will save that for another incoherent rage.

/rant
>>
>>40390769
Ban all of MA for good measure kek
>>
>>40390800
>Might have set my results back by shaving my beard last week but we will see.
trim to 0.5mm, schweet 5 o clock shadow gets bitches and does not ruin the hair follicle per se as much as an actual blade shaving would
>>
Yo /fraud/ long time lurker on fit and fraud here.

Been lifting for a good 10 years (27 now) all self taught and from everything I've managed to learn on this Cambodian rock painting forum.

Diet been on par for the past 2 years now, currently mid cut (south africa fag) sitting at 9.5%bf at 82kg-83kg depending on water at 180cm (king manlet). Diddly at 400lbs for 4, bench 225 for 8, 300 lbs squat (atg)

Really feel like I'm stagnating at the moment (obviously because of cutting ) but I just feel it might be time to hop onto the gains train now.

I know they say first time cycle should be test e only but I was wondering if anyone has heard or tried this before (Test Combo 450 (Testosterone Propionate 75mg, Testosterone Phenylproprionate 75mg, Testosterone Isocaproate 100mg, Testosterone Decanoate 100mg, Testosterone Cypionate 100mg) 450mg/ml/10ml).

Or should I rather go for test e, as I've read here that the different test levels obviously need different injections intervals.
>>
>>40390800
I see really tiny hairs filling the gaps. But they're reallllyy thin and tiny, but noticeable. Only side effect i get is that my skin start to dry out like crazy. Nasty flakes on my face, but i always moisturize it to fix this. I am currently trimming it all the time. I have read that you better of trimming it, so the skin can absorb it better of some shit

How is you beard coming along?

Currently on 700mg test + 100mg mast-e. I never went off mast. I also cruised on it.
>>
>>40390883
>I see really tiny hairs filling the gaps. But they're reallllyy thin and tiny, but noticeable
Vellus (colorless) or ripe (about as thin but in the actual color of the rest of the full hair)?
>>
>>40390879
that's just a weird bastardization of sustanon

do not use. get test E.
>>
>>40390935
I will make a picture of it soon. I only got a trimmed pic, were you can't see shit.

But does that matter tho? What is the difference?
>>
>>40390883
My beard is OK. I saw those tiny almost invisible hairs too, but they are indistinguishable from what you would call "peach fuzz" like the tiny hairs you see on girls' bodies and sometimes face. So I am not sure if it is progress or if I am just deluding myself. But then again, I have just been on the oil stack for about 4-5 weeks and for about the same time of having a normal androgen level in my body since puberty (or ever, who knows). So I am being optimistic.

I will listen to anon >>40390862 and not shave again - only trim. I thought shaving would bring in the hairs stronger (some meme I heard) but now those tiny hairs are gone too. I used to have bad acne on some parts of my cheek and the hair is not filling in there. Probably some damage done by the acne (which is now gone completely). I may try the dermaneedling in those areas where I do not even see the tiny little hairs.

http://owndoc.com/dermarolling/derminator-on-the-scalp-for-hair-growth/

>>40390935
The ones I was seeing fit the description of vellus more (like translucent peach-fuzz). Does that mean it is nothing to get excited about?
>>
>>40390988
It does, vellus are essentially unripe (think of peach fuzz body hair some women get when they have funky hormones on their period) and have a hard time converting to actual hair. Small ripe hair growth will soon be followed by more luscious locks kek

Buuuut both of course mean there is something working! Just a way to gauge progress (which is why I ask, I am on your routine and a similar stack but have all vellus for now, so if you have more actual growth I have something to look forward to).

Btw for the skin flaking, ask some drugstore fag for a fatty moisture lotion that has 5% Urea and mix it 5:1:1 with almond and extra virgin olive oil, lather your noggin in that shit every night before you go to sleep.
>>
>>40391101
>>40390988
>have a hard time converting to actual hair
Wrong word, they do not convert of course, they fall out and are followed by actual thin hair, then thicker and so on. Not just turn into it overnight lel

>>40391094
Anon has a point but it is unimportant. Vellus are a sign that stuff works, but they themselves are worthless so you might as well shave it. Even on minox and fina it is not unheard of to get a shitload of vellus, all fall out, all come back thin and colored, fall out and come in hardcore, sorta like baby hair in the first few weeks of their life sometimes.

Defi-fucking-nitely dermaroll the acne stuff. Take care doing it, but do eht phaggot.
>>
File: qkX0CZH.jpg (150KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
qkX0CZH.jpg
150KB, 1080x1349px
You guys do asin e3d? I've always split the pills super small and done it ED but god damn it's a pain in the ass recently since I've dropped the dose down.
>>
>>40391094
>4-5 weeks
3 months for you to notice, 6 for people who see you often, 8-10 for the rest. this shit is no rogaine lol
>>
>>40391221
depends on your dosage tbH, frequency isn't that important with asin unlike adex. I do ed because I need 12.5mg ed, but if I could get away with 12.5mg on pin days I'd do that instead if splitting it
>>
>>40391221
the deniability of the confirmation is certainly a plausible possibility..

however, theoretically the inverse may conversely be true.
>>
>>40390879
Go for Test E or Test C
>>
>>40391249
kys immediately, as painfully as you can manage
>>
File: asin_hl.jpg (89KB, 1800x1023px) Image search: [Google]
asin_hl.jpg
89KB, 1800x1023px
>>40391101
>Buuuut both of course mean there is something working!

>>40391197
>Vellus are a sign that stuff works, but they themselves are worthless so you might as well shave it. Even on minox and fina it is not unheard of to get a shitload of vellus, all fall out, all come back thin and colored, fall out and come in hardcore, sorta like baby hair in the first few weeks of their life sometimes.

Thanks anons. I will just stick with the plan and keep an eye out for those small ripe hairs.

>Defi-fucking-nitely dermaroll the acne stuff. Take care doing it, but do eht phaggot.

Thanks for the endorsement. After Moosey talkd about it I ordered a derma stamp. Am thinking of getting the electronic machine soon because I am thinking that I would like to use it to try and reduce some of the stretch marks I've gotten on my shoulder.

>>40391235
Good to know! Expectation management is important and this helps me :)

>>40391221
See pic related for the estrogen suppression characteristics of asin after a single dose. Should help inform your decisions.
>>
>>40391316
Keep on keeping on m8. Also yes electronic dermarolling is GOAT for stubborn skin stuff, I had scars and welts and shit all over the place and now look like a freshly born baby arse in comparison. Feels like inkless tattooing a bit if you get off on such.

8-10 from other anon is a bit liberal, with only oil stack and derma expect up to a year for Stacy to compliment (kek), including the time to grow the beard out, which in ANY case will look like shit for a bit haha
>>
>>40391508
>including
EXcluding ffs, fuck multitasking. But who knows, you might get lucky and ace this faster.
>>
What supps do I take alongside Var/Test to keep my lipids in check?
>>
>>40391508
>scars and welts and shit all over the place
thug lyfe is rough huh
>>
>>40391265
>>40390984

Thank you for that.

What dosage? 500?
>>
Nailed job interviews and the gym, although no cardio because my headphones died. Recommendations for Bluetooth headphones with decent battery longevity. Neither job interview mentioned any background check stuff HAA.

Life is good. Both jobs look promising. So over the busy af restaurant I work at now, barely get paid shit either although tips are decent.

Today is a good day. GF about to take me shopping.
>>
>>40391651
What kinda jobs you interview for?
>>
>>40391316
this is an incredibly stupid thing to link in relation to exogenous test introduced on a non daily basis
>>
>>40389477
Several weeks later, AUTISM. Many such cases!
>>
Asked for half inch pins (sub q) and got 5/16. Will these even work.
>>
>>40391719
In during eugenics.
>>
>>40391686
Another logistics position for a shipping company and host at a very high end restaurant. I would be quite alright with either as I work on expunging my assault stuff.
>>
File: 1481428898409.png (167KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1481428898409.png
167KB, 400x359px
Hey dudes I'm preparing for my first cycle. How do this look?

Weeks 1-10 – 250mg Twice a Week Test E
Weeks 1-12 – 0.25mg Arimidex EOD
Weeks 13-14 – Nolva 20mg/twice daily
Weeks 15-16 – Nolva 20mg/day
>>
>>40391599
>dumb kid who fell of anything 1-9ft high I found
>multiple car accidents
>two knife muggings
>stretchmarks from heavy liftan
>bothed piercing
>two surgeries
>kinky sex
Stuff adds up. Most of it all but gone thanks to dermaneedling. Praise it.

>>40391651
I really love how 2017 Year Of Kahuna is becoming a thing. Go get em. As for headphones, I have some Photive PH-BTE70 and they are THE bang for your buck, like 35 bucks on amazon and better than some I had that I spent three times the money for.
>>
>>40391786
Nice. My old roommate did logistics straight out of college. Hours were a bit rough but otherwise good money, just have to deal with angry and dumb truckers from time to time.

I have another friend who worked in high-end restraunts for a long time, worked his way up to a top of the line steakhouse, and is now a sommelier. Makes bank selling wine.
>>
>>40391719
Just do bleach enemas!

I so wish I was kidding!
>>
I wish it was acceptable to help people at the gym without looking like an asshole/without sharing newbies off
>>
File: 1487031815095.jpg (11KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
1487031815095.jpg
11KB, 320x426px
>>40391700
>learning about the pharmacokinetics of a drug in natties (who can be modeled as producing test daily on a diurnal cycle) cannot be used to infer a generalized behavior for the drug that can be used to INFORM YOUR DECISIONS about how to use the same drug in combination with exogenous hormone supplementation

Are you just a contrarian? Been seeing a lot of pedantic and difficult-for-the-sake-of-being-difficult posts lately (directed to all sorts of posts), and am starting to think it's just one person who has nothing constructive to say.

It is never a wrong/stupid to learn about things just because the setting is not 100% identical to the one you seek to understand. If we all thought like this then we wouldn't step outside every morning because we'd be paralyzed for fear of not knowing anything in this new situation that we haven't read a study about.
>>
>>40380252

>Woke up. open fraud, find ten bucks in my laptop bag, skated to get the tasty breakfast treats and cardio.
>Liftan feels abnormally good today, don't hate body as much.
>Gen therapy later today. doctor is brotier about steroids/mones.

Fraud makes every day good.
>>
>>40391879
it's a very misleading graph that doesn't apply to us in any way. saying "make of it what you will bro" doesn't change that and if anything it confuses the person asking the question even more because they aren't going to be able to analyze that if they're asking the question in the first place.

expand on why you're linking the graph if you want to make a point, otherwise you're just being (un?)intentionally misleading
>>
how do i kill my libido? it gets annoying to want and try to fuck everything resembling a female.
and its timeconsuming as hell
just want to lift grow and be big not horny all the fucking time.
>>
File: 1480175398069s.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1480175398069s.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>40391894
Wandering around the rest of /fit/ after being in /fraud/ for months...its a scary and ignorant place.

I prefer my /fraud/ containment board. Max comfy.
>>
>>40391915
Take a bunch of AI daily.
>>
>>40391915
Take strong antidepressants.
>>
>>40390645
Yeah I thought you might be a bit grated by the writing, the guy is very much your foil all things considered. There was an equal chance in my mind of you greatly enjoying it for the same reason, just because his life experience would be so much different than yours.

I was most interested by how much they incorporated spirituality into their physical practice. The entire thing was devotional. They even chose to do long chains of rhythmic exercises as a form of meditation.
>>
Sup degenerates, I heard that Alex and Glands got banned? How?

>>40363862
>>40363875

lol Americans don't need visas you pleb. I get to stay 6 months in any country I want with just a passport and no one gives a fuck as long as I keep my passport stamp and any documentation that proves I've only been in said country for 6 months. There's a miiiinor issue with the EU technically supposed to kick you out if you stay more than 6 months out of a 9 month period there, but it's supposedly unenforced according to people on other imageboards.

Speaking of which, 9 days till liftoff. I'm fuggin stoked.
>>
>>40391917
I often venture out to help in QTDDTOT, then remember that some of my routine advice would severely cripple leftover NYR natties and crawl back in, grumbling and swearing to never do it again.
>>
>>40391914
Sort of see where you're coming from but what's the limit? Do I have to get into esters and half life, post descriptions of all the different factors that could cause variations in aromatase expression, etc. every time I want to talk about AI?

I do see your point about how if a person's asking a question they probably can't do the analyses. I've always thought that giving someone some leads on how to direct their research is better than giving someone no leads but maybe it's better to remain silent if I don't have the time to get super detailed.
>>
>>40391969
>supposedly unenforced
Depends. Generally you can kinda wing it though, yeah.
>>
>>40391997
nah keep it up
>>
>>40392000
As long as I keep my head down, maintain US registration+insurance + EU greencard insurance on my motorcycle, don't break any laws, and move to a different country every 5.99 months out of the year to avoid VAT/EU resgistration/taxes/etc, and don't beg for money my understanding is literally no one cares.

And if I get lit up by a local cop for one reason or another I still have a bike capable of almost 300 km/h. It's not that hard to piss off out of the county/city and go somewhere else when countries are literally a couple hours drive from one end to the other.

If I can outrun American cops I doubt I'll have problems with EU ones assuming I get real acquainted with the landscape real quick.
>>
>>40391969
>Alex and Glands got banned?
Yes and yes, the latter is already back.
>How?
Alex got some random camtwat to shill Cap, got banned for source talk when he posted pic kek. Glands told someone on /adv/ to kill themselves iirc
>>
>>40392076
Should be fine. I have seen US folks get into major bullshit for this but those where rather dumb about it lol
>>
>>40391928
tried that already only kills my boner but not the desire to fuck
>>40391953
might tried that but where i live its a bit harder to get compered to roids
>>
File: 1481142348295.jpg (56KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1481142348295.jpg
56KB, 403x391px
>>40392087
>glands told someone on /adv/ to kill themselves

sure sounds like glands.
>>
>>40392087
That's fucking hilarious.

>being banned for saying kys in 2016+1.

So wait did Alex get a ban extension too for evasion? I saw a few deleted posts in the archives.

Awww, not cap, too.

>>40392104
Yeah, and worse comes to worst I can always piss off out of the EU for 3 months to thailand or some shit and come back for another 6 + repeat and that's totally legal, but slightly more expensive.

It's w/e tho, I got enough funds now to last me for 5+ years so I'm not worried.
>>
>>40391774
Extra note, I was planning on pinning in the stomach and I'm roughly 15-17% bf. Going on a trt dose.
>>
>>40392126
>go to shrink
>hurr durr my life is shit here is a list of depression symptoms I googled in the waiting room six minutes ago
>sniffle sniffle pls halp
Would be fun if they gave you some that have no libido sides though, some do out of goodwill.
>>
>>40391914
>doesn't apply to us in any way
Also, I don't really agree with this. I look at it like a transfer function. If I know that a natty system that produces a constant amount of test daily (assumption for the sake of simplicity) is provided 25mg asin (this I should have specified in the filename or something) then it produces that output graph.

Now when I compare this to the test release profile of an esterized hormone, are you really saying I can make no inferences about how the estrogen concentrations will be affected? That's what "doesn't apply to us in any way" means to me.
>>
>>40392172
could i claim i am a sexaddict and just want to have peace?
>>
>>40392132
>Awww, not cap, too
Cap is fine and kicking, Alex just incidentally shilled him as a token of friendship lmao
>>
>>40392203
Yeah. No fucking idea what they would give you then though (so no advice for that), or even medication at all. Good luck killing horniness through behavioral therapy lel
>>
>>40392210
>getting someone banned by openly shilling their product

Jesus. That's some next level troll. Should I be impressed because it's genius that he got someone banned by doing that, or depressed that he unironically shilled memek666 and got someone banned who didn't deserve it? I'm behind the 4chan times, man, I need a guide. These last few weeks have been nice tho, not as much concentrated autism in my daily macros.
>>
>>40392132
friend of mine has been doing this for ages. 6-8 months here (italyfag), 3 months india and/or nepal, 6-8 months here, rinse repeat. expensive but fun.
>>
>>40392250
The fuck are you on about.

>alex has camtwat take pic shilling Cap WITHOUT CAP KNOWING, just to suck up
>alex gets banned
>no blood on Caps hands whatsoever
>>
>>40392225
lel thats about as usefull as lifting natty.
and if they suggest to just not think about it i probably rape them...

might discuss with my brodoc if we can come to some arrangement
>>
>>40392252
Nice. Milan has some ultra cheap moto insurance agents, too. They're the ones I got my greencard through but it's even cheaper by like $150 per 6 months if you can apply in person.

Yeah if I actually get caught fucking around in the EU during the next 5 years or I have issues renewing my moto insurance I'll probably just do that. Countries out of the EU have better food anyways and are cheaper even if I'd have to purchase a carnet de passage en douane. How are the girlies in Italy? What's the night life like? Any good places to go for Sangiovese wines? Italy is country number 3 on my road trip plan.
>>
If odd I go do legs
If even I stay home and eat and rest
>>
>>40392325
oh I thought someone said Cap got banned. Nice la.

So it's just Alex getting banned for source talk and evasion and glands for being an autist? lol
>>
>>40392330
do that. lots of related Rx he can cop you, just not my area of expertise
>>
>>40392339
fuck me
>>
>>40392325
he got perm ban for that?
>>
>>40392343
yes
>>
>>40392348
hopefully, just think he got it extended though
>>
>>40392334
>Countries out of the EU have better food anyways
EXCUSE YOU

>How are the girlies in Italy?
Coke whores in big cities, down to earth and wifeable in small towns, rest in between/not worth special mention but nice. Surprising ratio of hotties, mafia shotgun weddings may happen.

>What's the night life like?
Lots of electronic music of all kinds in the North, beautiful whiny folk shit in both North and South, major act concerts in Milan, Torino and Bologna. Alcohol is rampant as it should be.

>Any good places to go for Sangiovese wines?
Tuscany and deep South for reds, Northeast for whites and sparkling, liquor is awesome everywhere. Sangiovese is an actual denomonation of origin so, go there if you like them kek

May need to leave thread soon, for further questions I can hit you up in another one.
>>
>>40392468
sorry, Giovanni, you're right. Italy's pasta and pizza are second to none.

Besides New York and Brooklyn, of course, but Italy is second to none in the EU, at least, when it comes to Italian food.

>Coke whores in big cities

Nice. Milan here I come.

Strike that, I'm going to like all of Italy a lot, I can already tell.

I love reds, Chianti/Sangiovese blends are my all time favorites. Besides that I have a bad habit of getting shitfaced on limoncello, specifically importing it to the US and bringing bottles of it for when I go to burning man. That shit is such a smash with young white American girls you wouldn't believe. Sometimes I feel bad and save a bottle for an after dinner sip like you're supposed to, but it's so hard when you have women clawing at your dick for shots of that stuff.

np dood, I'll probably be lurking here anyways so just (You) me to get my attention if you see me. I'll probably have more questions as I think of em, especially when I get closer to being in Italy. Thanks for the advice my man.
>>
>>40392348
30 days, then permad for ban evasion

fuckin idiot
>>
so "processed through facility" in PAST FUCKING TENSE means my HGH passed customs right

>>40392677
alex actually got perma banned WTF
>>
>>40392696
that's what happens when you don't quietly sit out your ban, yeah
>>
>>40392814

I genuinely think I'd just kill myself if I was permanently banned from this shithole. Like, what the fuck else do I do with my life other than lift, lurk for braingains and sleep. It's like a crack den but I've kicked the habit and now I just drop in daily to catch up with the regulars.
>>
>>40392875
>newfags don't hide behind 7 proxies and tor.

Literally the only reason Alex even stands a chance of actually being perma banned is because his writing style is so obvious and everyone knows what he looks like so he can't attention whore ever again. For a random anon like you it's almost impossible to keep you banned if you're even the slightest bit resourceful.

Shame. I liked the guy minus the constant shitposting.
>>
I like my ppl routine but now that im on gear I feel as I should be doing a dumb bro split, so how does Push, Pull, Legs, Charms, Boulders, Labs sound?
>>
File: el cato.jpg (328KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
el cato.jpg
328KB, 1152x1536px
>>40380252

Hey /fraud/, I've been unexpectedly called out for gyno surgery in two weeks (Only been waiting a week? I thought it would take years) The thing is I gotta do bloods for the preparations and I am currently pinning test without my doc knowing anything about it.

Should I stop or is it ok to continue? I am not sure they look at testosterone for the surgery
>>
>>40393115
enjoy not getting it for free since you didnt stop pinning for your "dude free shit"
>>
>>40393139

I did stop taking test for 3 months so they could do an accurate hormonal profile, it's just that I was told by both my endo and surgeon that the waiting list is very long, 1 year would be the minimum. I wasn't expecting to be called in 3 weeks after my first visit with the surgeon.

I began pinning again this week though, think that's enough to stop my balls from working?
>>
>>40393165
Are they just general bloods? Test etc. Probably won't be tested for desu
>>
>>40393165
You only have to worry if they're testing LH/FSH. Assuming they are not, just start pinning TRT doses and enjoy getting free gyno removal.
>>
>>40393292
>>40393336

I've been looking at the paper and I don't see anything related to LH/FSH or any other sexual hormone so I think it should be alright, I'll ask my doc anyway just to be sure.

Thank you, Anons.
>>
weeks after pct im getting some annoying ass acne on my back..
what do you bros do for acne?
>>
Starting tren blast, 400mg tren e ew.
Kickstarting with 75mg tren A first 4 weeks.
Considering throwing in 20mg sdrol ed as well, or should I run sdrol week 5-9 instead?
>>
new thread:

>>40393558
>>40393558
>>40393558
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.