[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of seeing all those faked transformations or progress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170214_203700.png (1MB, 1440x645px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_203700.png
1MB, 1440x645px
I'm tired of seeing all those faked transformations or progress pictures or the ones where the person is already fit and then slightly fitter so i thought why not post my own, although its not really a tranformation yet more of a progress picture. I mean i know there not pretty to look at but its about the difference between the first and the second picture and thats definetly there.

The left of each set was talen about 2 months since i started my weightloss i was down about 5 kilos already (not much but for me a huge deal i never thought i would be able to lose any) the right picture is from about 1.5 to 2 months ago (2.5 months time is between the pictures) i lost 10 more kg's. Yes when i say it like that it isnt really a lot for the time being and i have currently stepped up my game a little and be more active just during the day and work out once more a week.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure /b will come up with a lot of fun comments aswell so roast me if you will.
>>
Hahahahaha
>>
>>40378936
Youre still a skinnyfat dyel but keep up the progress. What are your lifts and routine? Whats your diet like?
>>
Dude great job so far. The not relatable bullshit transformation stuff really pisses me off too. I can see their pecs in the before pictures..
2 months isn't really that much though. you can see a slight change in the pics, but you really should look for process after a 6 months or a year. I started horribly skinny obese and now after 1 year of lifting and cutting fat I've achieved a neverlift skinny fat mode. It's ugly as fuck but it's an achievement.
>>
>>40379109
Thanks man yeah im actually very bumped out about the skinny fat part can you send a pic of yourself now or back then im very curious how it would look if i actually tried really hard for longer period of time
>>
>>40379064
Please explain that skinny fat dual for me i kinda know what you mean and ive always thought next do being fat i had a weirdly build body but could never name it??
>>
ga zo door pik
>>
>>40378936
Definitely some progress.

Your back looks a lot better. Scapulas in a much better position.

Good work so far.
>>
>>40379266
Thank you appreciate the nice words
>>
>>40379177
Skinnyfat is pretty much normal BMI, but with little/normal muscle mass and >18% bodyfat.
>>
>>40379527
Is there still hope for me looking at my arms and just general torso build? Will i ever look good? Its the only thing really weighing me down atm
>>
>>40379571
for "aesthtics," focus on shoulders, pecs, triceps, and biceps
I'd lose another 10-15 pounds first though
good job so far op
>>
nog steeds dik, maar stukken beter

ga zo door
>>
>>40379681
Thank you so much, i'm gonna get weird and just say that i feel like the only reason i keep going is because other people (only people anonymous from the internet) tell me they see a difference or just tell me whats wrong but atleast somerhing i can do somerhing with. So thank you.
>>
>>40379726
no worries pham, i know it can be tough actually seeing a difference in yourself over time (frog meets boiling pot etc)
you blanke your face but your jaw and lower face seems to be getting more defined too, gud luck OP
>>
>>40378936
are you wearing bellbottoms?
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>I got tired of seeing all those progress pictures where there's actual progress
>>
>>40378936
I don't know what you mean with faked transformations, but yeah I can see some minimal progress there.
I would recommend you to read the sticky.

What's your routine? I would recommend you watch some youtube videos by Athean-X, Bodybuilding.com etc. if you need inspiration on what you can do.
>>
nice progress OP, i think you're gonna make it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.