[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good routine for someone who has reached 1/2/3/4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: jeff.jpg (95KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
95KB, 960x641px
What's a good routine for someone who has reached 1/2/3/4 but doesn't give a fuck about strength and just wants hypertrophy?
>>
>>40373645
Get to 2345 then ask. It's pointless switching at 1234

Post pics because you're obviously lying thinking we'll give you some secret workout
>>
The popular answer will be PPLxPPL or Upper/Lower, but the best choice is a typical 5 day bro-split.

See the thing is, like every other board on 4chan, it's all counter-culture. The only reason why bro-splits are hated is because it's what's done by all the normies.

Once you pass the novice stage of strength and get all your hypertrophy noob gains, there's honestly no noticeable difference between 1x frequency and 2x frequency.
>>
>>40373657

>Post pics because you're obviously lying

Lying about reaching 1/2/3/4? wat
>>
>>40373659
>See the thing is, like every other board on 4chan, it's all counter-culture. The only reason why bro-splits are hated is because it's what's done by all the normies.

Really makes you think
>>
>>40373645
531 BBB will make you explode in size but still increase your compounds. or you could go on some PPL.
>>
>>40373657
If you had any clue what you're talking about you'd know it doesn't scale to 2/3/4/5. Kill yourself.
>>
Push
Pull
Shoulers/legs

PPSx
>>
>>40373657
>2345
You realize it'll be closer to 2/3.5/4.75/5.25 right? 2 pl8 press is very impressive

>>40373659
People hate brosplits because it's people who have no idea what they're doing flock to. After a foundation is established, with proper compound usage, brosplits CAN work. PPLxPPL is probably the best for OP since he thinks 1/2/3/4 is a foundation and will get a rude awakening. Don't worry OP, 5/3/1 and Madcow are always there for you, when you get off the MUH HYPERTROPHY train at Disappointment Station
>>
>>40373693
OH FOR FUCK SAKE

You're not going to hit your fucking quadriceps, hamstring, glutes, posterior chain AND your upper traps, mid traps, rear delts, side delts as well as doing a heavy press on the same fucking day.

Just stop trying to be a fucking edgy cunt and do a bro-split. Hitting your muscles 2 times per week means fucking nothing if those 2 times are fucking pathetic minimal sessions, especially if you're past the noob gains stage.
>>
>>40373723

I'm tempted by 5/3/1.

My Dad is doing Madcows atm, but I don't really want to squat every fucking workout.
>>
>>40373739
I mean I was just thinking OHP and lateral raises on top of doing what you would normally do on leg day. Extra shoulder work really wouldnt hurt anyone
>>
>>40373742
Mondays are the wakeup days, Wednesdays are easy days, and Fridays are the fun days.
>>
>>40373723
Why is hyperteophy considered "lel hehe look who fell for the meme, prepare to be sad"?

How is doing compounds any better if you're satisfied with the foundation you have built, don't care too much about pushing weight, and just want to be swoll and beautiful?

I only ask because I want to get to 1/2/3/4 and just start pumping to look joestar mode
>>
Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what brosplits are?
>>
>>40373821

Training muscle groups once a week with high volume
>>
>>40373834
Thank you
>>
this: the Genesis program from Relentless Athletics; more barbell movements than you're probably used to, but also some trad itional db sets as well

https://gymbull.com/tags/Genesis
>>
File: Jonathan_joestar_c38.png (359KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan_joestar_c38.png
359KB, 333x500px
>>40373778
Because most people that go crazy for hypertrophy tend to come off it disappointed. See, they all say the same shit as you. "Oh I want to be pretty!" "I wanna be statue-esque" "I want to be beautiful."

Why? Because they jump into the pool a little too early. 1/2/3/4 means you just past the threshold of DYEL. It doesn't mean you're strong, it just means you lift.

>Joestar mode
>at just 1234
Does this look like the kind of person that would strain deadlifting 405?
>>
>>40373645
Start doing more reps?
You obviously have a strength base

What makes me curious is how you can reach 1/2/3/4 without understanding the difference between strength and hypertrophy

Did your mom drop you when you were little?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.