[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skelly on SS can i just eat oats and nothing else? what should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 700x469px
skelly on SS

can i just eat oats and nothing else? what should i supplement this diet with?

>have unlimited supply of oats
>>
>>40372734
Oats, milk, proton powder and multivitamin. Sounds like a plan.
>>
gomad you beautiful fool
>>
>>40372794
i did GOMAD until i was semi skelly. the book says to stop drinking milk once out of auzwitzch mode.

>>40372765
not sure if serious. but that is similar to what i do.

>milk w/ oats most of the time
>proton powder
>no multivitamin but i eat out like twice a week
>>
Oats whole milk and potatoes is literally a complete diet

Eat the potatoes with the skin

Cheese/yogurt will also suffice as replacement for milk
>>
>>40372734

GoMAD you idiot. Just buy lots of lactaid and pampers because your in for a hell of a ride.
>>
>>40372734
>oats w/ milk bowl for breakfast
>brown rice, chicken, broccoli for lunch and dinner
>walnuts, almonds and fruits at some point during the day

stick to it for a month and you'll be no longer a skelly
>>
Yeah. I literally eat nothing but oats, almonds, and pea protein. Just look at the vitamins/minerals you are missing and supplement those.

Also I have no idea why people recommend whole milk so much. Besides being really bad for cardiovascular health it really isnt that calorie dense. Just because it is liquid doesnt mean it is that easy to consume. only 20 almonds has the same amount of calories as 1 cup of milk
>>
>>40372765
>proton powder

Nah breh, it's a about the quark these days. You get more gains eating a 6:2:1 ratio of up, down and strange, don't bother with leptons as they do not contribute to mass at all.
>>
>>40372888
potatoes?? why do they come in?

>>40372940
mark says no more milk after reaching semi-skelly

>>40373098
so are you contradicting >>40372888 and saying its not a complete diet? who is right?

>>40373196
i assume the almonds and pea protein are just for the additional protons? so i could do the same with oats and proton powder?
>>
>>40373311
Whatever you do, for the love of God activate your almonds before eating them. Anything else is a colossal waste.
>>
>>40372734

oats for the carbs, fiber and some protein, nuts or nut butter for the fats and some protein, and a bit of the cheapest protein powder you can find to reach those 2g per lb of protein and you have perfect macros.

Add a multivitamin and mineral supplement, and you'll make mad gains.

Would not recommend eating only this for more than six months or so. I did it when i was broke as fuck, works fine, but you'll go insane.
>>
oats bananas milk protein powds (or weight gainer shake) sounds good 2 me
>>
>>40373311
almonds have fats, micros, and proteins. A diet just made of just carbs and proteins is not good for your body in the long term. If anything you can cut carbs and eat only fats and proteins
>>
>>40373704
i actually like otes so ill do it but i wont do the nut butter because im a guy
>>
>>40372734
not really sure about this but too much fiber can cause some diarrhoea ive heard
>>
>>40373704
>2g per lb
That seems really high even if youre on gear
>>
>>40372888
Completely retarded diet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.