[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually possible to kill someone by grabbing her by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1421856772066.png (354KB, 603x594px) Image search: [Google]
1421856772066.png
354KB, 603x594px
Is it actually possible to kill someone by grabbing her by the neck and twisting it really fast or is it just a Hollywood myth?
>>
>>40371859
its not the neck you grab, its the shoulder and the head, left hand on right shoulder, all the way across the opposite side you are on, right hand on left side of face across the opposite side you are on. this gives the largest acceleration distance as you pull in opposite directions. if you don't understand what i'm saying, hug and pull
>>
>>40372002
I've never heard about this used as a method of murder in real life tho
>>
>>40372002
Also very important to pull up/away from the shoulders.

>>40372139
it's ineffective and easy to avoid unless completely unsuspected. Also the body naturally protects all that juicy spinal fluid by tensing the neck and traps

Another common misconception is strangulation.
Very easy to break fingers of someone trying to choke you, just keep breaking until they let go.
>>
>>40372201
Then what is the most effective way to kill a person with your bare hands?
>>
this is all he had to do...
>>
>>40372335
Fingers through eyes
Hand down throat
>>
>>40372335
I guy in my town killed a girl by accident by judo punching her in the neck.
>>
>>40372335
Push them down a flight of stairs or off a tall building
>>
>>40372346

>simply suplex the locomotive

I kekked.
>>
>>40372396

>judo
>punch
>>
>>40372335
Honestly?
no weapons or tools other than your body?

A really hard hit in the trachea, they gurgle and choke on their own blood, faster than strangulation because it actually fills the lungs with fluid not allowing the existing oxygen to be used with any efficiency,

Strangulation, preferably with a choke hold, also may be able o break their neck from this position, (but probably only if you're much larger and stronger than them)

A lucky blow, to the temple or chest, but you would need to hit like a truck and the likelihood of quick/instant death is still very low.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.