[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot even approach wrapping my head around any single concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I cannot even approach wrapping my head around any single concept more beta and indicative of inherent failure than taking roids.

>sacrifice my health and money for bigger muscles and temporary artificial strength

You realize if you lift natty those gains are permanent, unlike roid gains?

How much of a failure can you be to ruin your ONE (1) chance at finding out the natural limits of your body through discipline?

I've been training 6-8 hours a week for a few months now and I can already spot fake muscles from across the gym. They look watery and disproportionate while natural muscle looks more dense and practical.. I couldn't be happier when I see a guy twice my size lifting the same 1RM because it tells me that I'm making it without cheating.

If you haven't juiced yet, I urge you to NEVER do it because you will forever regret not finding out what you were capable of.

Pic fucking related this will outshine any juiced physique by magnitudes.

If you say that the 7 time Mr Olympian on the right looks better than the father of bodybuilding, I literally don't believe you.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 258x196px
>>40371182
>>
>>40371182
Sage
>>
I don't know, their insertions are really different. Many steroids don't even increase muscle mass noticeably and that is not their intended use.
>>
>>40371182

lol ur soft

also just live and let live. if u wanna be natty and small that's ur decision. let ppl that wanna be big and jacked do their thing
>>
>>40371182
Steroid gains don't instantly go away like deflating a balloon. That really only happens to retards like Cuttler and Colemann who juiced beyond what any body can natural hold onto. Why don't you come back when you've been training 6-8 hours for years.
>>
Didn't Arnie use roids?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (534KB, 2640x2200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
534KB, 2640x2200px
>>40371182
This seems to be exactly the thread I was looking for. For someone who is genetically Peewee Herman, is it at all possible to get up to a human size without anabolics? I don't think it is, man. I've been eating and lifting for two years and only achieved skinnyfat.
>>
crap troll but you raise a point about health

is it true that small doses of HGH and test in later life are healthy? OP, don;t respond with another 0/10 post that a monkey could type.
>>
>>40371182
>sacrifice my health and money

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure Arnold totally regrets spending that money on roids. Totally didn't pay off for him.
>>
>>40371182
OP who's on the left sorry for my retardation
>>
>>40371255
Not lifting and eating enough
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.