[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take to look like you worked out, from the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486758350096.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1486758350096.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
How long did it take to look like you worked out, from the time you started working out?

At what point will girls be like "hmm, he looks fit" when they see me in a tight t shirt?
>>
>>40370638
>At what point will girls be like "hmm, he looks fit" when they see me in a tight t shirt?

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>40370642
>NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
Never gonna make it
>>
took me 30 months. Feels good. I gave up so many times, but just kept going through the motions, and now girls look at me when I walk past. Like, stop talking and look at me like I am catching flies. I've always had the jaw aesthetics and the angular face, but now i have the bulging chest and vascular forearms girls love.

The irony is, I now hate girls to the point of disgust, and live my entire life alone now. I wish I was gay.
>>
>>40370670
>>NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
>Never gonna make it
Gonna make it
>>
>>40370638
About 3 months. Started out somewhere between skinny fat and skinny (22 BMI and out of shape)
>>
File: happyracoooon.jpg (4KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
happyracoooon.jpg
4KB, 250x233px
>>40370675
Breaking news, you are gay
>>
>>40370693

that's good to here.

>>40370675
if I lift 3 times a week and don't quit, you thinking I can do it in 3-6 months?
>>
6 months to see decent results
A year to look like you lift
2-3 years to get strong female attention
>>
>>40370638

1/2/3/4 for reps and dont be fat and youre there
>>
Don't think about all that and just worry about moving bigger weights.
>>
>>40370638

here's a thought, why don't you work out until you don't need a faggy skin tight t shirt to desperately seek validation for you shitty physique and you can just look big and jacked in normal shirts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.