[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Being white and intelligent life is on easy mode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: thiswillneverbeyou.png (1MB, 1013x741px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillneverbeyou.png
1MB, 1013x741px
Hey /fit/

Being white and intelligent life is on easy mode. Lifting is kind of the only thing that I do that is remotely challenging.

I feel like I am a pussy because of it and can't relate to the average person. How do I suffer more?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1486608368344.png (2MB, 1536x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1486608368344.png
2MB, 1536x1286px
>>40366927
kek, if you were really intelligent, you would comprehend the immanent inanity of repeatedly moving a metal bar up and down, and would instead devote your time and energy to higher pursuits that enrich your mind and spirit
>>
>>40366927
Wat, aside from joining the military you can't really force strife.
Join the peace core or habitat for humanity, there are also somw other volunteer programs where you pay for your tickets and go do labor in other countries.They pay you in food an lodging.
You can stay anywhere from 1 day to _years.
>>
>>40367027
I have considered joining the military. It just seems like to much of a commitment for me if I could suffer some other way.

I'm doing nofap/nosex to try and suffer from not being able to orgasm, but I feel like that further alienates me from the average person. Maybe I'll try being homeless for a month or something like that.
>>
>>40367023
>where do you workout
>the library
Literally this post..
>>
>>40366927
she looks so much worse from any other angle in the video
>>
>>40366927
You want to suffer - look in the mirror, or in your underpants
>>
>>40367124
What part about not being able to fake strife did you not understand..

Voluntarily homelessness isn't even a fraction as similar as being forced into homelessness.

What you're looking for is some kinda modern walkabout.
>>
>>40367376
awwwwwwwww hell nah u di'ent!!!
>>
>>40366927
Enlist. I joined the Army Reserve. Boot camp was a spiritual thing, it was the first time I had honestly faced adversity in my life. Once you're done it's a weekend out of your month and entirely worth it. I honestly hope I get deployed. Challenge, real challenge, is so hard to come by in modern life.
>>
>>40366927
How to suffer more?
Take MDMA and then you'll suffer that you can't be on that shit all the time without messing up your serotonin receptors and losing the magic.
>>
File: coach 2.png (558KB, 700x794px) Image search: [Google]
coach 2.png
558KB, 700x794px
>>40366927
he was blown the fuck out by 2 jews at h3h3

for shame
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.