[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be passive my whole life >never been in a fight before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2le7gm7du9fx.jpg (69KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
2le7gm7du9fx.jpg
69KB, 768x960px
>be passive my whole life
>never been in a fight before
>move in with roommates 6 months ago
>all they do is party and break shit in the house
>I'm rational, so I usually talk things out with them most of the time
>meanwhile
>start browsing /fit/
>start lifting regularly about month and a half ago
>feel more manly because I'm in the gym now and getting bigger
>the other night, roommates threw a party when I told them I had to be up early
>usually I would just pack up my stuff and go to my girlfriend's house for the night
>say "FUCK THAT"
>run upstairs and freak the fuck out on my roommates mid party in front of everyone and punch 2 holes in our wall while screaming at the top of my lungs
I've never been violent before in my life. Is lifting causing this? I also recently started taking medicine around the same time to help with muh ADHD (Guanfacine ER).
>pic not related
>>
yes, lifting increases test and high test equals aggressive behavior
>>
was it autism /fit/?
>>
Shitty thing of your roommates to do anon, but more importantly, thanks for the image of the dog. It's the best picture I've ever seen.
>>
>>40366215
you're welcome
>>
>>40366154
Many ADHD drugs have irritability and increased aggression as their side effects. Take care, anon.
>>
>>40366260
but Guanfacine ER is a blood pressure medication. It's supposed to stop hyperactivity by lowering your blood pressure. Wouldn't that cut down on irritability?
>>
Its probably your autism dont worry bro
>>
>>40366154
Be honest with us, just how much Creatine have you been taking?
>>
>>40366455
That would make sense, but I really don't have any idea. I have only witnessed some users of Methylphenidate or Lisdexamfetamine based ADHD medications to go "surly" on occasion.
>>
File: 1463590841750.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1463590841750.gif
3MB, 640x266px
The lesson here is don't be a rentcuck or you'll end up in OP's situation.
>>
>>40366154
A true Chad would party hard, fuck Stacy, and still get shit done in the morning. You're just autistic, man.
>>
>>40366154
beta stories from the crypt
>>
>>40366154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRsgsUWYks
>>
>>40366185
>>40366473
>>40366624
>>40366652
>>40366652
>beta
>autistic
t. actual beta autists
what op did is prime dom behavior
>>
>>40366154
>run upstairs and freak the fuck out on my roommates mid party in front of everyone and punch 2 holes in our wall while screaming at the top of my lungs
autism
>>
File: 1486062495394.jpg (103KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1486062495394.jpg
103KB, 640x427px
>this thread
>>
>>40366961
my girlfriend had to be up at like 6 am. I feel like I only got this mad because she was there and she was really tired. they were BLASTING music
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.