/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alone for Valentine's Day >Meanwhile camt even go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 13246448012.png (20KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
13246448012.png
20KB, 750x750px
>Alone for Valentine's Day
>Meanwhile camt even go to gym to lift it out since it will be for couples only
>>
i'm going for a date
>>
File: 1459321791505.jpg (158KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459321791505.jpg
158KB, 720x480px
>>40363784
>>
File: Sorayama.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sorayama.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
Simply flirting with qts will of course,get me a date.But will it give me an emotional bond?That shit doesn't happen in a single day(14th of Feb).Emotional bonds are formed by constant contact;that's what you should look for on Valentine's D.
>>
>>40363769
>>40364161
women aren't capable of genuine emotional connection. women experience love in the same way men view business
>>
it's not even valentine's day yet

>tfw crush asked me out to eat last night
>tfw she has a bf tho
>still did it

still felt good though
>>
should i ask if the gym is opened tomorrow for not normies ?

real question i haven othing else to do
>>
>>40363769
Baked some oat bars to give to a girl I like.
>>
>be talking to this girl for 4 months
>really falling for her, but taking it slow before I ask her to be my girlfriend
>go up there last night, bring her a valentines present because I work on valentines
>she tells me she fucked another dude few nights ago

fuck guys.
>>
File: CXvCzJSW8AA4XiV.png (383KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
CXvCzJSW8AA4XiV.png
383KB, 600x398px
Every year I buy myself a large cake or a big thing of chocolates. On top of that I get enough ingredients for two dinners.
When going to the checkout they always think it's for my girlfriend or wife. It makes me feel normal for a day, like I'll be going home and giving it to the one I love.

But I cook up my dinner, dim the lights, light some candles, and enjoy sitting in the dark alone with a second meal in front of me. I'll make idle conversation and talk about my day at work, or a new PR I hit. When I'm done I wrap up the second dinner for leftovers and have a slice of cake.

This will be the 6th year I've done this. I'm only 24, and I can't even delude myself in to believe I'll ever find someone. My standards are too high and I'm clearly mentally deranged. I've fully accepted I'll die alone, and that's OK.
>>
>>40364372
>be talking to this girl for 4 months
>taking it slow
>ask her to be my girlfriend

Do you have autism or do you fail to see how that does not add up to normal human interaction that leads to a relationship?

>she tells me she fucked another dude few nights ago
Regardless that is pretty harsh, better leave her and never look back bro.
>>
>>40364464
I just naturally take it slow, talking with them 3-4 months until I'm sure.

And I'm not. Going to slay chest and triceps today.
>>
Is the gym genuinely having a couples only night? That's outrageous desu.
>>
File: 1478816833294.jpg (35KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1478816833294.jpg
35KB, 500x378px
>couples night at the gym
>me and gym bro don't have gfs
>he's a short DYEL so hatch brilliant plan
>pose as gay couple
>everything is going smoothly, we're in the middle of squats
>suddenly lights go out and pink spotlight turns on
>fuck fuck fuck fuck
>love spotlight highlights us directly
>if we don't kiss they'll kick us out half way through our workout, forever ruining gain rhythms
>whisper something into my bro's ear
>"n-no homo'
>kiss him passionately for 5 seconds
>make sure to grope his ass a bit to make it more convincing
>everyone else says awwwww and the lights come back on
>later in the showers bro is having an erectile issue I suck him off really quick
>not gay because my teeth didn't touch
>make our escape without even having our ohp licenses revoked
Gotta love hatching plans with my friends.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.