[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>h-hey, i am new here and don't really know as much as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>h-hey, i am new here and don't really know as much as all this big guys here, he-he. I mean... c-can you help me with some exercises, anon? You look really confident and skillful...

What do you respond?
>>
>>40363309
As if chad would ever ask for help
>>
yeah brah, lets begin with squats, c'mon i;ll spot you
>>
Hey legit question here: is it weird to ask a stranger to spot you for bench? Should I reciprocate spotting? Should I introduce myself? My bench is progressing at a snail's pace because I never do more than I am positive I can do.
>>
>>40363348
I personally ask one of the gym staff if they're not busy, but it's fine to ask someone who's resting.

I recommend bringing a gym buddy tho so you don't have to keep relying on the kindness of strangers to progress
>>
>>40363309
Dude, I know bodybuilding doesn't pay well, but I'm not doing gay4pay with you.
>>
File: ss.jpg (788KB, 1956x2560px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
788KB, 1956x2560px
>"just read this" :)
>>
>>40363367
what if you have no friends Irl?
>>
>>40363348

No... just make sure she is strong enough.

If you ask a dude, best thing is to be honest and up front.... "Hey I don't mean to bother you, but...." and ask him when his reps are done.

Let him know you're going to try for 2 - 3, and you wanted some safety.

>you have a voice.
>>
>>40363375
ask your waifu to help

but really you could just bench in the rack to set up those safety bars if you're that nervous
>>
>>40363309
*slams on 1plate*

This is the low bar squat
>>
>>40363348

I like to say "hey, could you watch me here for a second ? been a while since I tried this weight, and I don't want anything to go wrong..."
>>
File: 1462934401840.jpg (73KB, 767x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1462934401840.jpg
73KB, 767x1100px
>>40363309
>Hand him a bowl of eggs
>"You don't need to tell me what happened but you need to eat this."
>>
File: 1300905763515.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1300905763515.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>40363327
>several years ago
>be still relatively new to lifting
>guy asks me to spot him on squats
>have never seen anyone spot someone on squats before
>can't figure out how it would even work
>if this guy fails his squats he's prolly gonna die
>mfw

probably shouldn't ask random people to spot you on squats
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.