[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This weekend I have had sex three times and all three times I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: migraines.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
migraines.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
This weekend I have had sex three times and all three times I ended with a migraine.
First migraine was after orgasm.
Second migraine was during orgasm.
Last night I got a migraine before I could even reach orgasm.
What is going on?
>>
the lord works in mysterious ways
>>
>>40363090
Its brain cancer. That or like >>40363099 said, God is angry that you had sex before marriage.
>>
File: Imágen de JPEG (66179).jpg (140KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Imágen de JPEG (66179).jpg
140KB, 450x450px
>>40363090
>This weekend I have had sex three times
CCCHHHHHHAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD
>>
>>40363107
we are married. but not like that matters.
sex is like our favorite thing to do together.
This shit has been bothering me because during the day I feel fine. Its only when we do the no pants dance that I feel this shit.
>>
Are you; overweight, to hot, to cold, or have eaten before or not eaten enough before sex? Is it to bright where you do it? Have you gotten enough sleep? There are many factors that can lead to migraines, look them up and see what's causing yours.
>>
>>40363125
Aside from killing the mood, I am concerned for my health. Could I possibly have some sort of vascular issue?
>>
>>40363090
I had something like this a few years ago. IIRC it was something to do with blood pressure or something. Just take it easy for a few days and you'll be fine.
>>
>>40363090
could be stress you don't know the source of

had an ex that whenever i tried to orgasm my head split into bad migraines. Went away after I broke up with her
>>
>>40363130
Not overweight, not too hot or too cold.
Eat normally before, drink only water all day, every day. It does seem brighter than normal after having the migraine. But I think it has something to do with the lighting being dim, then turning on the lights afterwards.
I can tell you that up until the last three days, everything has been fine. Just sort of happened out of nowhere, anon.
>>
OP is the pain behind in the neck?
>>
>>40363090
could be a stroke

try seeing your gp, then a neuro
>>
>>40363139
>>40363138
I was thinking of taking it easy for a few days and seeing it just passes.
But like I mentioned before, me and my wife actually really enjoy spending time together and having sex. At first we were concerned because it might interrupt some of our plans coming up. But now we are worried I might need to go get an MRI or something.
>>
>>40363125
Most people's migraines are set off by something in their diet or from stress. Try cutting shit out of your diet. Could also be, like you said, vascular. Go to your doctor to see what they think. Might just need pills to lower your blood pressure or something simple like that.
>>
>>40363155
YES!
it is behind my neck. And parts of the back of my head.
>>
>>40363175

OP you must STOP sex or masturbation for one week or two, very important if you don't want to have a stroke, i had the same thing, i took a pause and it went away but you must STOP
>>
>>40363172
is it possible to have blood pressure issues even though I normally have good blood pressure?
What I mean by this is that two weeks ago I had my regular check up, everything checks out fine. My blood work is fine, my pressure is fine, etc.
Is two weeks enough to put me over to the other side? I generally keep a good diet, and exercise regularly.
No real stress in my life other than maybe work. But thats relatively low stress, too.
>>
>>40363175
It's because you're not breathing properly when doing it. I had the same problem a while back.
>>
>>40363149
Do you do any cardio? Migraines are caused by an artery in your brain that expands causing pain and hallucinations (for me it's a wavy bright light on the corner of my vision). It could be that a change in your blood flow is making it expand because you might not have good circulation that when you're having sex your circulation is working harder than before or something, no idea if that could be it.
>>
>>40363191
breathing problem, like air deprivation?
or just not breathing deep enough?
explain how you fixed your issue, please.
>>
>>40363200
I do cardio.
Should I be doing more, or cutting back?
>>
>>40363090
I had this issue for awhile aswell. The pain was intense and hard. Took a break from sex and masturbating for a few weeks and it went away. I'm sorry about your valentines day plans, but hey shit happens.
>>
>>40363090
Huh, I had this when I was a teenager.

Would fap and get an awful migraine in the back of my head. Happened a few times in a row and it scared the shit out of me. Didn't fap for a week or two and it hasn't happened in decades.
>>
>>40363213
Yeah, I am pretty dissapointed about it, too. But I guess I have no other choice.
>>40363218
seems like the general idea in the thread is to cut back for a while.
I just want to know exactly why it happened in order to avoid it later. This really sucks.
>>
>>40363090
Fuck off.

You're having sex. You have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>40363212
Depending what do you do?
I doubt that there's a thing as to much cardio, but you might have some blood pressure issues that only present themselves when you're not at rest (probably) sort of like someone is sitting down(little blood flow) then stands up to quickly and passes out.
>>
>>40363230
actual kek

kys my man
>>
>>40363241
aside from running I do martial arts and bike ridding.
During those activities I never experience head aches or anything. I dont know if that helps at all though.
Best bet is to go see a doctor about?
>>
>>40363272
Yea go see a doctor, it could be something else. Make an appointment in the meantime maybe gets some Ibuprofen like Tylenol or Alive, just stay away from headache medication because that makes it worse.
>>
>>40363329
Thanks anon.
I will.
>>
>>40363188
this is a question for a doctor, not /fit/
>>
>>40363135
Sounds like high blood pressure to me.

Do you smoke, drink a lot of coffee, or take stimulants?

I had a similar issue before, and it was my ECL stack.
>>
>>40363090
I've been getting headaches when I do certain exercises. I think it might be an exertion headache but idk how to just not get them in the first place.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.