[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do women care about height? yes or no t. 5'8" wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1z6ffw1.png (349KB, 1000x985px) Image search: [Google]
1z6ffw1.png
349KB, 1000x985px
do women care about height? yes or no

t. 5'8" wondering why girls don't like me
>>
>>40362976
Yes but not as much as /fit/ manlets and lanklets do. 5'8" is on the short side but it won't ruin your life.
>>
>>40362976
If you talked to women you'd know how much they care about height

Some care a lot about height, some don't, simple as that

t. Gay guy your gf sends screenshots of your convos to
>>
As a guy that's 5 9 I've noticed that only really short girls and really tall girls care about height. In the 5 5 to 5 10 range girls don't really care
>>
>>40363006
If you send the screenshots to your boy then you are a real nigga
>>
>>40362976
from what ive seen, most only care about you being taller than them
>>
>>40363044
I don't but l try to make the guys get pussy as much as l can, you wouldn't believe how much girls rely on their close friends for relationship advice
>>
I'm 6'5 and it seems to intimidate them desu
>>
>>40362976
How many times does this need to be said before you retarded primates get it through your thick skulls?

NOT ALL WOMEN WANT THE SAME EXACT THINGS

>>
>>40363238
This would explain why i never got laid in high school
Tfw no gaybro to help you get laid
>>
>>40363355
Don't listen to this guy. He is lying.
>>
>>40362976
all of them care. some less some more, there are girls who will date you, there are girls who wont. majority of the girls prefer 6'+ guys though
>>
>>40362976
become gay
>>
>>40363355
>How many times does this need to be said before you retarded primates get it through your thick skulls?
When it's repeated enough to actually become true.
>>
>>40362976
some do, some don't

girls probably don't like you cause you're ugly, fat, or have a shit personality, also possible that you smell bad
>>
>>40362976
Yes and no.

Women don't want a 5'5" child obviously, but 5'8" is fine I would think.

The reason height matters is because it relates to your confidence, and you appearing to be more in charge.

5'8" isn't the worst, but I'd work on your personality before worrying about your height.
>>
>>40362976
lots of them do, and i cannot understand why except that it makes them look bad in comparison. no real and meaningful reason

and if you're too tall, they feel the same way. it's weird
>>
File: abreu.png (437KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
abreu.png
437KB, 601x695px
Honestly, yeah, they do. I'm about 184cm/6 feet and for some reason many girls find me attractive even though I'm balding and pretty ugly (acne scars, big nose). I can't think of any other reason other than my height - I must seem more dominant or something because I take more space and tower over them etc.

Jokes on them though because I'm autistic as fuck. Think genuine autism mixed with Finnish autism - that's me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.