[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are roiders such pussys? Seriously, all it takes to humilliate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: RichardLex.jpg (510KB, 1844x1628px) Image search: [Google]
RichardLex.jpg
510KB, 1844x1628px
Why are roiders such pussys?
Seriously, all it takes to humilliate them is a green lanky alien
>>
>>40360146
>can't punch him because you'll also get charged with a hate crime
>just let him talk about how him and his gf are vegan and don't need no meat
>tfw he doesn't know you've been feeding his gf your meat most days of the week
>just let him be goofy, because that's all he's got going in his pathetic life
>sage op's post so he doesn't get a bump
>>
>>40360211
I can bump myself.
>>
>>40360211
He could only take that high ground if he didnt talk so much shit beforehand. To talk so big and then get btfo is really fucking embarrassing. Feel bad for that manlet
>>
>>40360146
>Why are roiders such pussys?
Most of them are manlets with a Napoleon complex like Lex Hipster there. Other times you get a narcissistic gay who is just in love with their own body but is ultimately a cream puff at the end of the day.
>>
>>40360444
I feel like Rich Piana and his crew are like this
>>
they roid because they don't like themselves, or hey roid because they are infatuated with the idea of the fantasy self

was a guy in my gym who for whatever reason hated me, and would always give me shit whenever i went

was warming up my bike and he starting talking shit in the parking lot, but as soon as i walked over he jumped in his corolla and jetted out

tl;dr if you have the ability to bash them retarded with a motorcycle helmet they suddenly arent so tuff

was also ~1ft taller than him thanks to heeled track boots too kek fucking manlets they will never learn
>>
>>40360146
>I know i'll go to a place where my opponent has a large incentive not to fight me or risk loosing his lively hood

Really got my old noggin rockin
>>
File: when will they learn.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>40360499
>was also ~1ft taller than him thanks to heeled track boots too kek fucking manlets they will never learn
kek
>>
>>40360146
but lex is natty
>>
>>40360499
Clearly you've never met special forces or know that they both were paid for this encounter with one another .

Their viewership went up after this fight but please continue with your projections
>>
>>40360146
>He represents the cushioned millenialls who were failed by society only because they didn't get their teeth kicked out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.