[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is chewing-and-spitting an effective method of combatting binge-eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1485822995143.jpg (393KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485822995143.jpg
393KB, 960x1280px
Is chewing-and-spitting an effective method of combatting binge-eating? I've always had issues cutting due to binging. Just wondering if this would help
>>
that's like saying jerking off but not to completion is an effective way to curb sexual urges

if you really want to know then try it, but it's not going to work
>>
what I really want to know is does chewing and spitting absorb any calories
>>
That is an eating disorder, it is a form of bulimia I believe
>>
>>40358752
No, your stomach is what breaks everything down.
>>
>>40358670
Didn't read would smash
>>
>>40358797
This
>>
>>40358752
Yes
>>40358784
Wrong.

You start absorbing calories the moment you start chewing the food in your mouth.

t. science mother fucker.
>>
>>40358670
ah yes ask the science board about something that's pseudoscience at best and get answers from people with zero experience with actual 'cutting'. surely your 'cut' will improve with the vast intellect you shall attract with your excellent thread. you're much better off addressing the nutritional deficiencies that got you to binge than halfassing a wasteful and potentially psychologically damaging tactic, although you won't have much issue with the second part.
>>
>>40359307
sabe pa
>>
>>40358670
Take up smoking
>>
>>40358752
Yea apparently the glucose can go straight through your cheek tissue into the blood
>>
One of my buddies used to go into buffets and load up tons of cake and ice cream biscuits and sgit just to spit it out while he cut when we were teenagers. I fucking love being an american.
>>
>>40358670
I tend to binge when I get high and I've tried this to see if I can get a best of both worlds experience. It's not as satisfying as eating and you will absorb some calories (especially if you chew foods high in processed sugar) but it'll be a small fraction of what you'd get from actually eating it. Most calories you absorb are just from swallowing saliva that has started to breakdown the food your chewing.
>>
waste of money faggot
>>
I used to chew and spit.

It's an eating disorder.

If you put it in your mouth, swallow it. Just learn proper eating habits
>>
whos the fat bitch.

Her hips are actually on point
>>
>>40358670

I have episode where I binge but I started tracking my calories autistic style with my fitness pal so if a binge does happen I make sure my weekly total gets back to zero I will donate calories from up coming days and put future days cardio on the red day until it turns green while mantaining my current day just my method though. I get scared when I think of binging because of the pain I will feel the next day improve da time preference.
>>
>>40358784
Stomach doesn't break anything down. It just holds things before it goes into the small intestine. The small intestine is what breaks things down.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.