[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"People may tell you that eating French fries, chocolate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
"People may tell you that eating French fries, chocolate, or pizza causes acne. But there is no proven link between DIET AND ACNE. Even intense stress does not cause acne, although it can make it worse." - WebMD Is this correct? Have I been suffering for nothing?
>>
>>40357782
Don't eat any of that shit regardless. Even if they don't cause acne you don't want that in your body.
>>
>>40357782
It's not the physiology of eating that food, it's something much simpler.
When you eat greasy food, your hands get greasy, then you touch your face.
>>
>>40357836
I'm mainly concerned about Oats/Fruits ( especially ones high in sugar like oranges ) and whole grain bagels.
>>
>>40357782
To some people it is true, to some it isn't. I guess it all depends on the person's body.

I found out I break out from masturbation, yeah believe it or not, so its probably something with my hormones, even tho "docs" say masturbation have nothing to do with face, I guess in my case it does.
>>
>>40357975
That's odd. I pretty much tried everything to get rid of my acne ( I have mild acne not too severe yet ) but see a dermatologist. I tried cutting out carbs/all the creams you name it. Right now i'm cutting out all dairy as that seems to be the problem for some people.
>>
>>40357782
Can confirm. I eat all of those regularly and I only have very mild acne at my temples. The real solution is to stop touching your face.
>>
>>40357975
I get bloated and break out when I stop masturbating for a while
>>
>>40358036
Yeah I was sad about it as well, now I have to limit my faps to at least once a month if I want to have clean face.

I tried everything as well, and I even went to the docs, told me pretty much the same thing, cut out sugar, diary, carbs, drink tons of water, and gave me some pills and creams to put on my face. Nothing of this ofc works if I keep fapping every day, so yeah.
>>
>>40358050
>>40358084
Guess I'll try to stop touching my face and try no-fap. Not sure how no-fap will go though. Seems like i'll just get extremely horny and thats all I'll think about at a point.
>>
File: 1475715682368.jpg (18KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1475715682368.jpg
18KB, 510x476px
>>40357975
>not trusting your fucking doctor
>unironically thinking masturbation is causing acne
>>
>>40357782
yea thats true. diet has very little to do with development of acne.

for that matter, OTC face washes and hygiene in general has little to do with your acne. acne is driven by dead skin cells blocking your pores. blockage of pores inevitably leads to overgrowth of the normally healthy bacteria p. acnes which live on your face. the overgrowth causes local inflammation and pus which which causes the redness and pustule you call a zit.

if you really want to improve acne, go to your doc and talk about getting a topical vitamin A cream. it makes your skin desquamate more quickly, which makes it less likely to build up and block your pores. you're face will look like its starting to peel for the first couple weeks, but you'll adjust and should be fine after that.

also, don't go for acutain. that shit is way to powerful and meant for people with horrible - like disfiguring - acne. just start with a topical vitamin A cream.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.