[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be lowtest twinkboy >not very proud of myself >very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x667px
>be lowtest twinkboy
>not very proud of myself
>very shy and autistic
>bullied my whole life for having a girly build
>wide hips and broad shoulders.
>girly baby face
>some gay people think I'm very pretty but we all know they want some of that shit stained butthole as the degenerate they are.
>think to myself that it's time to start going to the gym.
>first few weeks felt horrible
>theeyes.jpeg
>after a month or two of exercising I felt and saw some improvements
>but I'm not the only one seeing those improvements....
>one day I had to take a shower at the gym because of a job interview afterwards
>this will be my doom
>after watching an immens amount of prison documentaries
>I knew I was in for something but hoped not (it must be fiction)
>the day arrived and after a sweaty workout it was time for a bath
>no one was in the locker room
>nice.jpeg
>took of my clothe looked myself in the mirror and felt less like a man than ever before
>I saw non of the improvements from 2 months. It was like looking at a fucking weak sissy
>went into the bath
>had my soap
>"you look good boy~"
> I freeze in place and wait for him to inhale
>"I have seen you here a couple of times, boy~. You are improving well on those hips, boy~"
>I'm Scared to the brim but still I turn around to look the abyss right in the eyes.
>"mmmmh, boy~"
>I look at him and to no surprise I see his big black face
>my eyes slowly moves down his magnificent body
>His chest is like a brick wall
>his abs are an army of six bears
> and his spear, bigger than want any slut could imagine
>my body is shacking from from the reveal of the enormous creature lucking between his legs
>I drop my soap... Still frozen in place
>he walks behind my back and whispers into my ear
>"pick up the soap, boy~. That body of yours is still not clean enough for the job interview, boy~"
>my pupils increases in size but before my mind could wrap around the idea in was already on the wet floor.
>thiscantbehappening.gif
To be continued
>>
>his big black hands grabs my butt cheeks and spreads them with a swift flick
>my butthole is a exposed like a wounded animal and with a thrust of a thousand horses he penetrates his spear right into my butthole like hunter killing his pray.
>I scream in agony and pleasure while he thrusts his hips back and forth
>"You like that boy~? Yeah you like that"
>the only sound I could muster was "yes harder"
>and as he was about to cum he shouts "SAY IM YOUR TRAPBOY!!!"
>our orgasems are at sync and I finally gave into to my real purpose and screams with a feminine voice
>YES MASTER I AM YOU TRAPBOY~~~~
>as I lay defended in the shower
>he whisper to me
>"you're hired......boy~"

Anybody else who hate looking like a fag?
>>
/fit/ isn't the place to get feedback on your new gay erotica novel. Please kys.
>>
1× Hearty chuckle
>>
>>40351572
Kys
>>
>>40351575

He had a massive cock but didn't lube you or himself up at all?
And it wasn't awful for both of you?

baka ruined my immersion 2/10 apply yourself
>>
>>40351575
>/fit/ - Fitness
>>
>>40351572
Who is that girl? new grail
>>
>>40351572
*BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPFLFLFLFLFPRRRRFFFFFFLFLFLFLFLHH*
>>
File: 1409353608373.jpg (154KB, 1000x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1409353608373.jpg
154KB, 1000x1341px
>>40351572
;__;
>>
>>40351572
bad erotic fiction
>>
>>40351572
>still not clean enough for the job interview, boy~"
You stupid faggot ruined it. How could he know that you have a job interview, holy shit.
2/10, only because of the pic in op.
>>
>>40351575
>>40351572
I'm so hard hard right now. My mom is sitting across the table and I can't touch myself.
>>
>>40351786
>No sadistic emo girl to play with your ass and make you worship her feet while she pimps you out to her muscular friends
Why live
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.