[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<<<<< I'm completely self aware of how hilarious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2373.jpg (33KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.jpg
33KB, 350x271px
<<<<< I'm completely self aware of how hilarious this sounds >>>>>

I'm a fat guy who wants to be a skinny girl. I'm currently exercising and eating right to lose the weight, but are there certain foods and exercises that will help me get the general female body shape?
>>
the testosterone in your body is being converted to estrogen because of an enzyme being produced by your fat cells called aromatase

the leaner you get, the less you will want to be a woman
>>
A nice long shower in Auschwitz will help. Faggot.
>>
File: 1470081944081.jpg (23KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470081944081.jpg
23KB, 400x540px
>>40349012
You poor fool.

I legitimately pity you
>>
>>40349044
I know. It sucks

>>40349031
Good to hear. I've just always felt like my self image was female. I'll finally be rid of it.
>>
>>40349012
Just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>40349109
Nah I wanna better myself so I can become someone who doesn't deserve to KYS
>>
So what's your plan for the loose skin? Are you ready for facial surgery and skin removal surgery? Can you afford it? Are you sure your hairline is good enough? Are you okay with wearing a wig?
>>
>>40349127
Yeah either way I'll need to go through surgery or physical therapy to get rid of all the loose skin
>>
File: okk.png (433KB, 566x566px) Image search: [Google]
okk.png
433KB, 566x566px
>>40349151
okay well why do you want to become a skinny girl? Like can't you just get skinny and be gay or find a small gf?

there are no foods that will help you get a female body shape, you just have to lose weight

pic relate is male
>>
>>40349173
Idk, it's like my self image in my head is female. Like whenever I imagine myself I'm a girl. It just feels right.
>>
>>40349190
do you imagine yourself as a fat girl lmao
>>
>>40349203
Kek
>>
>>40349203
Haha lol. Nah a skinny one. That's why I want to become really thin. I think there's loads of weird mental problems and complexes that are driving me to want to be female, and one main thing is being attractive
>>
>>40349190
look not to be mean but every single person I've met that had gender issues have had other mental illness along with it,
>>
>>40349216
Yeah I recognize it's because of mental issues.
>>
>>40349012
Fuck off, degenerate. You're another parasitic bit of shit that doesn't deserve the life it was given.
>>
>>40349250
You realize you're the reason those SJWs throw public destructive tantrums right?
>>
Plastic surgery will be the main method, but just track your calorie intake and exercise to get slim. Then go for the surgery if that's still what you want.

Just remember that 90% of the work comes from the kitchen, so eat healthy. No point burning calories through exercise if your intake from food is greater.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.