[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think I could do pull ups with this pipe over my bed or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170211_220109.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_220109.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Do you think I could do pull ups with this pipe over my bed or will it break? It wouldn't name sense for it to right, I mean it's a metal pipe and it goes through the other rooms.

Also do you think it's safe to practice flips and other acrobatic/gymnastic things on my bed?

Thank you.
>>
i see a trip to a dirty emergency room in your future
>>
I tried it seems sturdy at the ends
>>
yeah do it
>>
>>40348599
Wtf is this poverty.
Get a job nigger.
>>
>>40348599
I wouldn't if I were you.

It might seem sturdy but you have no way of gauging how much you're stressing the material until it breaks.

Most of the metal fatigue will happen on the inside of the pipe, and on the outside of the pipe, but inside the wall.
>>
sprinkler guy here, honestly it should be fine just dont hit a sprinkler head and try and distribute your weight with the threaded rods etc.
>>
>>40348599
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>40349430
In a dorm
>>
>>40348599
since you are in jail the worst thing that will happen is, they put you to another cell.
>>
looks solid, go for it bro. make sure to record it
>>
File: c2b.jpg (54KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
c2b.jpg
54KB, 535x462px
>>40348599
>It wouldn't name sense for it to right
>>
>Also do you think it's safe to practice flips and other acrobatic/gymnastic things on my bed?

are you 8, nigger? think about what you just said

>is it safe to practice flips
>practice flips

what are you napoleon dynamite?
>>
>>40349563
Nothing wrong with flips bro

OP your college probably has a cheer team and if so they practice either on gymnastics/cheer mats or on turf. Either are fine for flips

You might have a tough time depending on what college you go to but if it's a junior college or a smaller uni they probably need guys for their cheer team. Use it to your advantage to get sweet free lessons

>source: me
>>
>>40348599
No. No OP don't do it.
Bad idea. Go out and find a jungle gym in a park somewhere.
Go out and find a cheap gym.
Go out and buy a pull up rack for home use.

Leave that pipe alone. Seriously.
>>
Only one way to find out champ, post results.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.