[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm choosing between these two to buy, which one should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: massgainer.jpg (454KB, 1877x1269px) Image search: [Google]
massgainer.jpg
454KB, 1877x1269px
I'm choosing between these two to buy, which one should I get? Price isn't really an issue

>Naked Mass - $61.74 for 8 lbs
>Carbo Gain - $76.99 for 16 lbs
>>
File: nakedMass1.jpg (108KB, 513x445px) Image search: [Google]
nakedMass1.jpg
108KB, 513x445px
>>40348458
Here are the nutrition facts on Naked Mass
>>
File: CarboGain2.jpg (149KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CarboGain2.jpg
149KB, 900x1200px
>>40348463
Here are the nutrition facts for Carbo Gains
>>
>>40348458
>>40348463
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>40348458
>servings size 321g

LAL
>>
>>40348468
No I'm wondering which one I should get
>>40348478
I'll be taking one scoop because what the fuck am I going to do with four scoops
>>
>I'll be taking one scoop because what the fuck am I going to do with four scoops

Just eat real food, moron
>>
>>40348458
>>40348551
Just buy real food.

It will taste better, be more affordable and actually provide you with micronutrients.

This is a COMPLETE waste of money. You're literally paying a premium for carbs.
>>
>>40348458
>>40348466
Why wouldnt you just buy party-sized bags of doritos if you want to get off pure carbs

>carbo gains
Might as well call it obesity gains
>>
>>40348458

Buy a blender (which us cheaper than either of these products). Add milk, peanut butter, oats and protein powder. don't waste your money on this overpriced shite that has NO FAT!

You need good natural fats to bulk. Plus 300+ grams of powder at the one time is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>40348466
if you're buying this why don't you just buy sugar, it's literally the same and sugar is going to be way cheaper

The biggest problem with these things are they're way more expensive calorie per dollar than other food you can get.

Looking at that naked mass thing, it's got 14160 calories for / $63, so that's 224cals/dollar, You can buy mcdoubles for like $1 and they're 420 cals, so that's nearly double the calories for the price.
>>
Gold standard whey isolate, whole milk cottage cheese, chunky peanut butter, honey, whole milk, blender. Party hard. Both of what you want are terrible decisions.
>>
If you're looking for a mass gainer and price isn't an issue buy this

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/real.html
>>
>>40348551
>1L whole milk
>200g of oats
>50g of raisins
>100g of sunflower seeds/peanut butter/whatever you like
>some honey (optional)

Boom, 2000 kcal breakfast. Just eat little "man"
>>
>>40348821

Holy shit this. You haven't had a protein shake until it was made in a blender. Shaker cups and Blender ball cups are SHIT.

The consistency of a blender is amazing. It's so smooth, rich and creamy. Not this watery shit that has clumps in it.

I have to get a home gym now because I sure as shit aint going back.
>>
>>40348458
just get oats if you need carbs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.