[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up /fit/? >tfw no qt 3.14 tomboy gf >guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 74

File: 2017-01-24-21-17-52--714629360.png (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-24-21-17-52--714629360.png
8KB, 253x199px
How are you holding up /fit/?

>tfw no qt 3.14 tomboy gf
>guess I will lift until I find one
>one day r-right?
>>
File: 1480899593401.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
1480899593401.png
785KB, 768x771px
>tfw gf cucked me
>tfw she tried to fuck my friends
>tfw she said she didn't want a relationship then got a new bf the next day
>tfw the girl I'm talking to now makes me feel no emotions
>tfw it'll never be as good as her
>tfw I'll never 100% get over her
Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>40345397
>tfw women are boring and repulsive
>only want to talk to them when i need to nut
>>
>>40345534
Everyone feels this way after a break up faggot. Ride out the storm and you'll be fine.
>>
>>40345564
T-thanks anon y-you too
>>
File: 1485380310637.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485380310637.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>>40345564
Seems like you have some hidden feels there friendo, it's ok, this is a feels thread. Gimme the details, who hurt you.
>>
>>40345534
read your own fucking post, especially first 3 lines. how the fuck can you still be into someone like that after she did that to you? ultimate kek
>>
>>40345550
Welcome to literally every man's experience since the dawn of humanity
>>
>>40345534
yes you will faggot. you think when you haven't seen or spoken to the cunt in 3 years you will feel pain? stop being a pussy go no contact. then you will laugh about it when you're with your next qt gf.
>>
>>40345534
>tfw itll never be as good as her
get your head out of your ass and realize that it was never good with that other bitch to begin with. Anyone who would do that to another person is a piece of shit and no matter how good she looked she was a rotten person. Youll only get over her when you find someone that you consider "better". Chances are you cared for her looks rather than personality/character because i dont know what self respecting man would ever still have genuine feelings for someone that did that to them. Learn the difference between love and lust. Youre going to make it brah, as soon as you start to love and respect yourself.
>>
My last best friend on the planet just got engaged. I am now officially the last one of my group of friends from school to be single.
Feels like utter shit because we already barely see eachother anymore anyway.
>>
>>40345397
>tfw balding at 18
How fuckin cucked can one get
>>
File: 1462139975138.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462139975138.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>tfw broke up with my high school oneitis cause I went to college far away from my hometown
>tfw she started fucking all my "friends" from high school
>tfw seclude myself from women and friends in order to never feel that pain again
>tfw years go by and it hurts less start making new friends and talking to hot grills
>tfw date a 10/10 qt 3.14 but she doesn't want to get serious because i'm about to graduate college
>tfw graduate from college and my friend a year below me starts dating her
>tfw now relapse and everyone aggrevates me and feel like I cant trust anyone
>tfw start to think about my oneitis again
will it ever stop fit?
>>
File: 1322885609814.png (44KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1322885609814.png
44KB, 500x461px
>>40345788
Mine started at around 18/19 too but it was very slow. Only now at 25 is it becoming an issue.
>>
>>40345816
Mine is going fast as fuck. I have the retarded jew hat balding too. At least if it was just the hairline it would look okay for a while.
>>
>>40345709
>>40345748
>>40345760
Ty for validation that she's a piece of shit and I can do better friendos
She was my 9/10 and all I want to do now is hatefuck her then never talk to her ever again
>>
>tfw when you make a girl that loves you cry

it fucking breaks my heart man because i'm wrong
>>
>>40345805
No, it won't. You will continue to cycle through like this until you break it. And even when you do.

Human interaction will still hurt you. Sometimes, more often than not, and sometimes much worse than what it wasn't.
It can and will hurt you.

But it's worth it, its worth it being a human and interacting with other humans, because sometimes, it won't.
And that makes it all okay.
>>
>>40345825
If I could go back in time I would cut my hair shorter sooner. Going bald now just means it's so much more noticeable if I decide to shave it.
>>
>>40345839
>caring about a female's emotions
She was probably on her period. She would have cried over something or other if it wasn't you.
>>
>>40345829
she will do the same thing to her current bf. forget that bitch and move on. if she tries to come back ignore her or get hurt again
>>
>>40345805
Maybe.
Don't count on it though.

Find a better source of satisfaction and fulfilment. But try not shut yourself off completely from the world and them feels it can provide.

People suck. Women suck. Men suck.
But there are some quality folks out there. Good luck finding them. Try and enjoy the process.
>>
>>40345853
Yeah lol ik she will
I'm gonna show him some DMS I have screenshotted and tell him that she send nudes to all of our mutual friends
Her reign of terror must be stopped
>>
>>40345850
Me too. Doesn't help that i have an ugly head shape. I just got cucked all around.
>>
>>40345726
guess i fell for the "women aren't a meme" meme
>>
>>40345564
>been feeling this feel for over 3 years

Y-y-yeah anon just ride it out, you'll be fine eventually
>>
File: chausson-mcdo.jpg (66KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
chausson-mcdo.jpg
66KB, 500x293px
>depressed
>got into a really bad argument over trivial shit with my family
>"well fuck you anon, you're not eating dinner tonight" (I'm 26, only living with them because my apartment complex burned down two weeks ago)
>literal gains goblin, nah fuck that shit
>get pissed off, go to gym at 9PM even though today is rest day, squat PR fueled by rage
>do 6 sets
>go to mcdonalds
>order three mcchickens (best protein/cost and calorie/cost ratio (except for basic hamburgers and cheeseburgers, but those taste like shit) and relatively little fat)
>girl at the counter giggles a little, heavy jacket makes me look a bit fat i guess
>take off jacket, sit down, eat
>go back to counter, order three more mcchickens and two apple fried filled things (pic related, don't know the name in english)
>i'm wearing a tightly fitting hoodie btw, just put on the first thing I saw when I left
>she's mirin, plain stares at my chest and shoulders for a solid five seconds while
>smiling way more than your average friendly employee, way more than she was before
>order is taking some time, she makes small talk
>"sooo... did you just work out, sir?"
>"yes"
>stare at the ground for two minutes
>go sit back down, eat
>some teenage girls that were there were also looking at me
>a dyel with what was presumably his gf was also staring at me
>think "what the fuck, my chest isn't even that big", I'm a powerlifter and don't train for aesthetics anyway
>eat
>leave
>ride a bus back and forth until 1AM, get back to my parents' house, get in bed, shitpost on /fit/

Fucking Christ this is why I'm always in my room except for work and gym
Gotta love autism, huh
A-at least I got mired, r-right brehs?
>>
Really wanna join the army as a combat medic and do something with my shit life but I have zero confidence. It would make me feel so proud to tell people I do that, rather than still working in some shitty minimum wage job.
>>
>>40345883
Literally just fucking do it. What do you have to lose? You don't need confidence to join.
>>
>>40345851
>You will never be this autistic

feels good
>>
>>40345534
I haven't felt any emotions from a girl in about 7 years. That's why I use stimulants on dates.
>>
>>40345397
>>tfw no qt 3.14 tomboy gf

I'm not sure they actually exist, anon.
>>
>>40345882
what is a humble brag
>>
File: H-hold me fit.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
H-hold me fit.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
For once my life is not a sob story

>Have childhood dream job.
>Been lurking biz and reading financial books, pulling myself out of student loan debt faster than I expected
>Have great group of bros
>Cut is going awesome. Getting gnarly vascularity and finally some ab definition

Only girl I ever truly loved just started dating someone else, so that was an ego punch. It's hard for me to date again. Every time I see a cute, single girl I think of you guys whose gf left/cucked you, and I think "whose heart did you break to get here?"

I love you guys. Fuck these roasties.
>>
>>40345883
go to med school first
>>
>>40346311
Welcome to /fit/, now fuck back off to r*ddit.
>>
>>40345805
shitty gfs and shitty friends, 2bh
>>
>be friends with grill
>3 years passes
>she asks me if she wants to start dating
>"sure why not"
>start liking her a lot
>do so much with her that I never would of done if it wasnt for her.
>met her parents and visit her house
>cuddle naked and we both lost our virginity at 21. Lots of cute stuff, it was great.
>She was always around lots of guys though. This was always a problem between me and her. literally 2 social groups of guys friends.
>she has "depression" and hates being alone
>she starts new hobbies. Bam, more guy friends.
>found out shes a liar. expose her shit that shes done behind my back and other little lies that she just wasnt suppose to do
>we share very little interest in hobbies now
>she starts getting really close to another guy, talking everyday, telling him about the fights we have, ect.
>get really uncomfortable about this.
>decide to have a nice summer trip with her and tell her I'll pay for her ticket and we can go to the Caribbeans. the ticket is payed for her.
>declines and goes on a road trip with girl and said guy
>break it off
>she tells me that she never saw him that way and that I cannot be convinced.
>she starts dating him 1 month later

All of that shit was for nothing it feels like. Now Im improving myself but it hurts everyday.
>>
I posted my whatsapp with a picture of a male model and cash for girls all around my campus, and I guaranteed them satisfaction.

So far not so good
>>
>>40346338
what financial books breh
>>
>>40345686
Not op, but I feel as though I don't care if I live or die. If I wont go on to grand things in the life then none of it really matters. The quote about Ceaser crying at the foot of Alexander the Great's memorial keeps echoing in my head.
>>
>>40346492
what if you're just boring?
>do so much with her that I never would of done if it wasnt for her.
>>
>>40346311
>bragging
>being mired and doing nothing about it, just muh old autismo looking at the ground
>>
>>40346508
In order of importance:

1) Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki. This changed the way I think.
2) Richest Man in Babylon
3) Think and Grow Rich

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is an absolute must
>>
>>40346496
>>40344189

kek
>>
>Engineer here
>Received word that some shit is going down in the tech world
>Massive data breaches
>Good job guys
>>
post a pic and i'll consider dating you

i'm hot polish blonde with big ole tiddaes and a huge round ass
>>
>>40346720
timestamp Mr baitman
>>
>really badly want a corvette c3
>it'd be the only thing in my life that's purely for me that I'd really love
>too expensive
>have to settle for a cheap boxster to impress women and work colleagues
>only like it moderately
>still no source of pride in my life
>>
>>40345397
>tomboy gf
i want one of those too anon. one of my professors is just my type. i'm in love with her. they don't make enough like that
>>
>>40346818
>they will ban cars that aren't self driving and internal combustion engines
The future is hell
>>
>>40345397
>go on first date in six years three weeks ago (met on Tinder)
>think date's going pretty well
>ask for her number at the end of the date
>"I'll message you it."

Hurt pretty bad. Had a hard time going to sleep. Next morning, sure enough, the ol' friendzone message. Hadn't seen that in a while. Hardly ate that day and slept for twelve hours.

But since then, things have been pretty good. I feel like I've been taking a lot of steps towards improving my life, and my lifts have been getting better.

I think I realized that I have nothing a woman could want, absolutely nothing. For the time being, I am okay with that. I'm sure Valentine's Day will trigger (!!!) me and I'll feel like shit again, but things could be worse.
>>
File: IMG_0413.jpg (96KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
96KB, 580x563px
>>40345397
Just ate 6 slices of pizza for like 1600 calories but at least I'm under my total for the day still by 500
>>
>>40347476

Shoulda bought the whole pizza lad

And had some tasty beer with it.
>>
File: 1410498875886.jpg (26KB, 417x407px) Image search: [Google]
1410498875886.jpg
26KB, 417x407px
i just broke up with my girlfriend today i loved her i think but i'm not sad or happy i feel nothing
>>
i lost my sense of taste and smell to a sinus infection a week ago and its still not back despite congestion being gone.

i havent had sex in over 6 years and this is already a worse feeling.
>>
File: 1472428480199.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472428480199.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>40347549
>miss my ex
>could easily find a new girl
>can't be bothered with "dating" and the effort that comes with it atm
>mope around instead

I'll download tinder once I'm done my cut...
>>
File: barbell girlfriend.jpg (726KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
barbell girlfriend.jpg
726KB, 2048x1536px
>another Valentine's day
>another year with no date or gf

Maybe the gym can be my gf.
>>
>>40347549
>>40347626
didn't mean to quote you m8
>>
>boring day at work so i couldn't distract myself from my ex
>since the breakup, completely random, seemingly nonsense things bring back a flood of specific memories related to the thing
>the other day it was a park bench we sat on while playing Pokemon GO
>today it was a gift card that i used to buy her a gift when she was having a rough day

>resolve to burn all of the keepsakes when i get home
>no lighters or matches or anything of the sort in the house

fuckin a, boys. this is rougher than i thought it would be
>>
File: happy.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
Overall pretty good. Getting /fit/, doing well in my uni courses and enjoying life as a whole.

My on and off girlfriend of the past four years has recently come back into my life and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I kind of hate her but will also always love her, you know?

She's also gotten really fat since we first started dating, I really keep trying to help her get fit but she doesnt seem too interested. I think I'll end up going on with my life without her while she stays doing nothing. Makes me sad.

Overall I'm happy. We're all gonna make it.

>love you /fit/
>>
File: 1478829586502.jpg (163KB, 2200x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1478829586502.jpg
163KB, 2200x1238px
>>40345877

>five years later here

Its hard knowing that she really was the one, and that she got away, but I've come to terms with it and you will too, anon. Its a beautiful tragedy that me and her were lucky enough to share, and even that alone I'll treasure forever.
>>
>>40347526
Didn't love her breh
>>
File: arnold_a.jpg (71KB, 436x412px) Image search: [Google]
arnold_a.jpg
71KB, 436x412px
Just got under 250 pounds for the first time since 8th grade. Met a great chick last week, had date 3 last night, we have plans for monday AND tuesday. I'm doing very well compared to the last 5 years of my life
>>
>>40347526
Give it a few days or weeks. When you are less busy it will hit you and you'll cry your eyes out. Dont contact her during this time though
>>
File: fubuki cook.jpg (38KB, 214x323px) Image search: [Google]
fubuki cook.jpg
38KB, 214x323px
>tfw been happy for the past two weeks since hitting the gym
>don't really give a shit about women or gfs, just want to lift and make gains
>obviously starting off with noob tier lifts but seeing improvement over the weeks
>pretty much look forward to going to the gym after work
>just have ambition in my life to move forward, even if I don't completely know what I want besides getting fit

I think I'm doing better than I was doing awhile ago at least.
>>
Any tips for someone who just got out of a relationship and wants to be able to feel emotions for a new girl? I've been talking to this new girl that's clearly interested, but my last relationship left such a sour taste in my mouth that I'm skeptical of all women
>>
>>40347774
most women do suck. just put yourself back out there again. the time you take healing can also be spent getting to know someone new.
>>
File: 1478359466979.jpg (19KB, 490x382px) Image search: [Google]
1478359466979.jpg
19KB, 490x382px
>>40345397
How old are you?

Also,

>tfw no conservative, atheist gf
>tfw all educated women I meet are leftists
>you will never find someone who agrees with your principles

Just end it senpai. Lifting is the only thing that keeps me sane, I would have bought a gun at a pawn shop and blown my brains out years ago if I didn't pick up an outlet for my anger.
>>
File: tfw nighthawk.jpg (150KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
tfw nighthawk.jpg
150KB, 800x437px
>college freshman
>university in southern hemisphere (so summer school right now
>QT grad student (6.5/10) really really likes me
>alone for 18 straight valentines days

Do I gf the QT so that I don't have to be alone again

or do I leave her be and try to plow fresh pussy as the freshmen move in?
I guess this is a 1 in the hand vs 2 in the bush situation
>>
Ive fucked up and realizing my life is more important than my personal time.

Basically I need to step up, lost lifts because I cant accept my shortfalls and disabilities that I'm trying to fiz and failing.
>>
>>40347798
Where do you live anon?
I recommend reducing your time on the internet, there's no point in being angry all the time and pigeonholing people, there could be a nice christian conservative qt out there you might like or a left-leaning atheist.
People aren't all the same and you're principles don't need to be 1:1, would you really be bothered by a religious gf who didn't impose her beliefs on you?
>>
>>40347798

>tfw country with no easy access to guns but would bitch out trying to kill myself in a way that i could back out of

shit sucks
>>
>>40347852
I live in South Carolina but the only place that is consistently leftist in the state (Charleston). I honestly can't deal with having kids with a Christian and having to go to church. I hate indoctrination like that, I remember going to Sunday school as a kid and none of the adults bothered answering our sincere questions. I also despise leftist collectivism with a passion.

I do need to spend less time on the net but where else can I find people that are in my ideological tribe?
>>
>getting sick
>homework isn't done
>have work tomorrow
>don't want to miss lifts on monday
>>
>>40347884
Damn, I'm the guy you're replying to. I think about suicide all the time but it's not the answer bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekxXvgbDr3M
>>
>>40347922
Don't let your politics define you, most people really don't give a shit if you are a left winger or right, as long as you are a decent human being and are open to discussion.

Sure most girls are lefties in Canada, but at the same time, most are rational and really don't care that much about the matter to scream in your face about it.
>>
>>40345534
>>40345564
>>40345877
It doesn't get better and it will always stay with you as an intermittent haunting pain. Maybe you feel like it was your fault for how things turned out, maybe it was hers, but the only thing you can do now is to hold on and keep getting stronger. If something went wrong then its your job to identify those potential failures and correct them. Keep lifting heavy; while the pain won't get any easier, your spirit will grow strong enough to bear it and you'll move on one day. Talk to friends and people you normally hesitate to open up to. Keep your heart open for girls with their heads in the right place (not necessarily on your dick) and eventually you'll get past it. We're all going to make it, but there will be hurting along the way
>>
File: 1478913217674.jpg (26KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478913217674.jpg
26KB, 350x350px
>>40347984
That's the thing, it's not necessarily politics. It's about principle. Without them I am nothing, I do not meaningfully exist.
>>
>>40347922
Not all churches try to indoctrinate people, I'm not religious but I have friends who grew up in church and I've been to functions to help out, really nice people and they are completely fine with people having their own beliefs.
One of the friends is openly non-religious but they still accept him, you must have been raised in a shitty church (like me).
Went to a baptist church growing up and they wouldn't answer anything you asked and told you terrible things when you were just a child.

Also like what >>40347984 said, I would bet if you were to meet more people/spend less time on the internet you would internalize that not all people are defined by their political beliefs or even ideology.

>>40348090
Honestly curious about what core principles that a partner would have to agree on.
>>
File: 1469047724715.jpg (27KB, 939x485px) Image search: [Google]
1469047724715.jpg
27KB, 939x485px
who here /handsomevirgin/ here?

I am a 30ish year old guy who routinely gets asked why /nogf/.

>tfw 5.5 inch length
>tfw 4.10 girth

the worst? 6'2 with wide shoulders, wide pelvis and thick legs.

every day i just want to die. If you are not like me, and are feeling down, just stop and go live.

every time I go to bed I hope I don't wake up.

eventually at least though.
>>
>>40348115
The only principle I hold is the non-aggression principle but that covers many bases, from . If I have kids, I don't want to hit them, spank them, etc. I was raised without violence and want to reciprocate that. In social issues, I vehemently oppose government wealth distribution schemes, non-defense warfare, etc.

I should definitely spend less time here but I can't stand joining local sports leagues or whatever people do to meet others at my age (26). I've fucked myself over by being so rigid in my beliefs but by God I'm going down with the ship. I guess I should stop bitching about it.
>>
>>40347922
Man, individual worship as your self or with in your family is fine. As soon as you hit that organized shit its all bunk.
>>
>>40348182
I feel like it would be easy to find someone who isn't aggressive.
A lot of people don't believe in govt aided wealth distribution and also don't believe in attacking other countries out of issues that aren't defensive.

Your beliefs aren't special anon, the problem is where you live. People down south generally have all-or-nothing attitudes in my experience.
If they are "right" they usually disavow wealth distribution but will gladly attack another country or hit their child because "that's how my momma raised me".
If they're "left" they will support wealth aid but be against offensive warfare and hitting their child.

You really need to move somewhere else anon, even in Ohio where I live there is a more diverse distribution of believes.
Also why do you NEED someone who has the same opinions as you.
I understand wanting to have a loved one who won't hit your kids, but how does them believing in welfare affect your relationship in the slightest?
>>
>>40348340
There is definitely a crossover. If you believe the state should take someone's money/property against their will and without their consent, you're more likely to approve of violent solutions to problems.
>>
>>40348340
I agree in-part though, it is partially where I live. Where I'll go when my lease is up, I'm not sure. Got some cash stashed, I might just buy a lot somewhere on the rural west coast.
>>
>>40348376
>you're more likely to approve of violent solutions to problems.
Yes, I agree more likely.
Still would argue a large amount still wouldn't engage in violent behavior or support violent actions.
Best of luck to you m8, people are flawed and unfortunately you need these flawed people to be happy, try to find a qt girl somewhere out west.
>>
>>40348401
>Best of luck to you m8, people are flawed and unfortunately you need these flawed people to be happy, try to find a qt girl somewhere out west.

I'm on it m8

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Del-Norte-County-CA/pmf,pf_pt/house,condo,apartment_duplex,land,townhouse_type/2678_rid/0-100000_price/0-378_mp/42.230551,-122.722779,41.178653,-124.598694_rect/8_zm/
>>
>>40346496
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGET!
>>
>almost 30
>never gf
is it too late lads?
>>
>>40346492
>both lost virginity at 21
Maybe YOU did
>>
>>40345534
You shouldve kept her around your friends more before so she wouldve fucked them and you wouldve known she was a whore before you got attached.
>>
>tfw having a depressive episode and want to die
>tfw will probably never feel true happiness
>tfw still have waves of missing my abusive ex

I wish I wasn't sober.
>>
File: 1479189428799.png (485KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1479189428799.png
485KB, 630x630px
>>40345397

>text a grill I'm in love with (yes, legit in love with for the past few years, feeling hasn't gone away despite a few separate relationships in between)
>immediately feel like 'oh shit I fucked up I'm probably annoying her, I should play this cooler'
>doesn't text back for an hour or so
>she's receptive and it always turns out alright, I'm pretty sure she likes me
>still get this feeling of 'oh fuck man I'm just annoying her I should stop annoying her' every single time I text her
>absolutely terrified of fucking up because I want to marry this grill, don't want to make a mistake

Jesus christ lads this is stressing me the fuck out, how do I make that feeling go away?
>>
File: 20170211_195234.png (93KB, 719x963px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_195234.png
93KB, 719x963px
How'd I do lads?
>>
File: 1456597033041.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1456597033041.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>40347643

>mfw I just realized that I have literally never been on a Valentine's date
>>
File: 1472631658797.jpg (62KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1472631658797.jpg
62KB, 426x364px
Met up with some chick on PoF. Worked out great. The weather was crappy today, lots of rain. We had coffee, got to drive her in my car for lunch. Ending up hanging out for 3 hours. Feelsgoodman.exe Didn't workout today, taking a rest. But man. She was awesome.
>Petite, redhead.
>Smart and can hold intellectual conversations
>GLASSES.

Fark man, I hope our next date goes well. She has that good girl personality too.
>>
>>40348555
what part you from m8?
>>
>Feel nothing
>talk to people and most emotions are faked or can't relate to them
>plenty of friends but I play the role well so no ones suspects anything
>not happy not sad always emotionally neutral

I feel like a psychopath
>>
>>40348521
you should delete her number and stop bothering her before she ends up making you cry (if she hasn't already)
>>
>>40348591
Currently living in hawaii...From San Antonio. Went to school in waco. Lived in TX for 15yrs
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 484x497px
>>40348533
>your not alone freindo
>>
>>40348628
she's the one bothering me lmao
>>
>>40348629
San Antonio nice.
>>
>4 years into a relationship
>stressful as fuck
>she has bad depression and anxiety and constantly trying to lift her up is just dragging me down
>been basically falling in love with one of her friends
>she also has a boyfriend, we've never done anything or even talked about doing anything but we get along in a way that's started to make my girlfriend uncomfortable
>don't want to be with her anymore
>was literally planning to break up with her on the 1st and then her dad passed away
>still love and respect her as a person so I want to help her get through it
>try my best but keep losing my patience
>Valentine's day is coming up and I have nothing planned and can't bring myself to do anything about it
>can't stop thinking about her friend all day and every night when I'm trying to sleep
>know she probably wouldn't leave her boyfriend for me so I'd just be miserable and alone

when did I become such a whiny useless faggot?
>>
>>40347807
I would gf the qt. I'm sure fresh pussy is nice, but having someone that is reliable and is yours fully is where it is. You'll get tired of pussy, but she will never get tired of you.
>>
Found old pictures from a school dance when I took out this really qt girl, and when I was leaner. Made me kinda depressed and I moped around for a little bit.

On the bright side, I went to the gym for shoulder day, after becoming increasing restless and agitated in class, and managed to add 15lbs to my OHP for 2 sets, and PR'd the rest of my week so far. I'm trying to get that feeling back, to replicate it so I can abuse it and make bigger gains. It was strange.
>>
File: 20170202_230519.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_230519.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Am i the only one here ho doesnt get much enjoyment out of sex? I put up a shirtless pic and ive had around 5 hookups past three weeks. It just feels empty, I feel like i would get just as much enjoyment out of jacking off. Idk what to think brehs.
>>
>>40348819
Do you just have normal vanilla sex?

I used to not enjoy sex that much until I started exploring my kinks. Now it's much more enjoyable.
>>
when you post something and you need to talk, and no one replies. it's just like real life.

take care bros.
>>
>>40347679
I love you too breh
>>
>>40348521
Say "i'll fuck you but thats it" with the sunglasses emoji
>>
>>40348836
I really want to fuck while another girl watches, but most girls i tell that to think its super weird
>>
>be tranny fag
>start hrt too late
>no chance at hip growth

hold me /fit/ this pain will never go away
>>
>She hugged me today
>She even initiated it
>Think I'm gonna ask her out on valentine's, take her to a park, lay out on the grass
But I dunno yet, there's so many signs but for some reason I still have doubt that it's the right time
>>
File: 1476666161114.jpg (78KB, 693x703px) Image search: [Google]
1476666161114.jpg
78KB, 693x703px
>>40348701
What about you? Doing laundry currently
>>
>>40348883

At least you can have 10,000 thirsty chasers instead of being one of them.
>>
File: 1486464755736.png (869KB, 986x797px) Image search: [Google]
1486464755736.png
869KB, 986x797px
>>40348607
i feel the same way anon. just got in an argument with my friend of 7+ years. not sure if i want to keep pretending i want or need friends anymore. the more things i do when other people are around, the more i just want to be alone while i do them. and everybody takes offense if you say that.
>>
>>40348904
H-Town my boy
>>
>>40348710
stay with her anon
>>
That hour I'm at the gym 3x a week has become the only thing I look forward too. I don't even care about school anymore. I would be perfectly content just working at mcdonalds making minimum wage, as long as I could go to the gym.
>working on bumping it up to 6x with even more lifts thinking PPLPPL, on SL now and just riding out noob gains, any advice would be great bros

I just want to escape. I want to go on an adventure.
>>
>>40346339
Don't have to do that for combat medic son.
>>
it feels like my birthday as jsut yesterday but it's already been 6 months. times goes so fast and it terrifies me, im 23khv, soon i'll be 24, then 25 and then 30 and i wont even notice it. i dont want a life like this, i already missed out on so much
>>
File: me.png (131KB, 277x227px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
131KB, 277x227px
When does the pain stop?
>>
File: 1466211775181.jpg (100KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1466211775181.jpg
100KB, 500x622px
Love of my life contacted me a few days ago; she's getting married to another man. It feels like someone punched me in the gut and turned my heart into a leaden weight all at once. I'm not functioning very well at the moment.

Meanwhile I'm still in the same relationship I was in when I first met her, despite me not loving my girlfriend and knowing that I didn't want to marry her. I didn't break up with her because I'm a pussy and I didn't want to take a chance.

I'm an idiot, nothing but an idiot. I don't deserve to live.
>>
File: 1484168957636.jpg (371KB, 563x937px) Image search: [Google]
1484168957636.jpg
371KB, 563x937px
>>40347698
>tfw anon makes u feel feels you didnt want to feel tonight
-_- do you think often about the 'beautiful tragedy' or do you shut it out for months at a time like me and then dwell on it randomly someday?
>>
File: HHNBo.jpg (124KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
HHNBo.jpg
124KB, 800x595px
Not too good brehs. I'm on a down buzz because I've just got back from a vacation.

-Broke
-Can't find a job
-CV is dogshit - fuck all experience and next to no referees
-Too poor for gym membership
-One more semester left of my civil eng. degree. Fuck all motivation
-Feel like shit. This past week I've been waking up between 1-4pm

At least venting feels good senpai
>>
File: notmad.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
notmad.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Feels p okay surprisingly.

>broke it off with fwb I fell in love with about a week and a half ago
>asked to be date to a formal by qt ex-coworker
>found out we have similar interests
>discovered he lurks here
>>
Started texting a girl yesterday, it was shakey once or twice but I think it went well
>>
>>40346555
>rich dad poor dad
Can you give me a quick rundown? I might read it.
>>
File: 1404390867154.jpg (48KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1404390867154.jpg
48KB, 450x450px
>small group of friends
>all we ever do together is sit at home and play video games or drugs
>haven't met new people or had any new, interesting experiences for a while
>life is dull but I get by

I feel stuck socially. How do I break this cycle, brahs?
>>
>sisters birthday party
>hook up with one of her friends
>cant stay hard to save my life because alcohol
Good one
>>
File: 1482690988995.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1482690988995.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>40347798
Don't categorize people like that man. Life on the fence post is good when you aren't trying to save the world. Being extreme won't get you anywhere. If you meet someone educated that you are interested in, try to get close and talk about it.
>>
>>40345397
doing much better than before
>become depressed and stop any contact with my friends at 17
>apathetically sail through life for a few years, basically school-work-gym-home
>try to dodge my mandatory military service but end up going anyway
>turns out to be best year of my life, make new friends, go out drinking for the first time in years
>service ends, have a boost of motivation to do something with my life
>apply to a bunch of jobs and uni's, start doing my drivers licence
>get two jobs and a place in uni, and drivers licence
>move out from home into new city
>currently meeting a bunch of new people, socialising a lot, social anxiety getting better
>even met a qt with a great body
moral of the story is: when you get a sudden surge of motivation, you do something with it instead of being content with your shitty life
we're all gonna make it lads
>>
Only had one gf, been about a year since we broke up. Better now but I get times where I obsess over her and I'm in that now. Was scrolling through messages on my phone two days ago and noticed there was a text chain from her I didn't delete. Gave it a read through before I deleted it but I guess you can like iMessages now. Get a text today from her telling me not to do that to myself and that she hopes I'm doing good. Its taking everything I have not to message her back. Doesn't help I'm stuck at falling asleep at 7am waking up at 8pm everyday. Trying to get out of this and reading your similar problems helps breh. Feels like I'm going crazy. Is it just me or does being around random hook up girls make you miss your ex more? I get irritated and angry most of the time when I'm around girls, especially the ones I hook up with and find flaws in everything they do that just makes me want to say fuck off
>>
>>40348518

>I want to marry this girl
>Can't get a text back immediately

I have an idea: Stop having oneitis.

If it doesn't work out then move on to someone else.
>>
>>40348518
If she wanted to marry you, you wouldn't be feeling any of those feelings and you certainly wouldn't be worrying about "annoying" her. Give it up, dude. A woman who wants to be with a man makes sure the man knows she wants to be with him and only him.

Back when we were still in the early days my wife was falling over herself doing things for me and trying to spend time with me, and I was a deadbeat loser with nothing going for him besides his good looks
>>
File: 1479681094641.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479681094641.png
17KB, 640x773px
I'm doing great
>>
>>40345397
>Be me
>Crushing so hard on somebody I literally can't
>Winter comes, depression sets in
>Wish I could just lie down and die
>Wake up one day, crush doesn't hurt as much
>Can even go to her fb page and not start crying or raging
>Although the scar persists, the wound won't tear open anew
>Still deal with unwarranted, undirected hate and bitterness
>Can't properly bring myself to try new things and meet new people expecting them all to just make me more unhappy

Is this how I'll make it, /fit/? Scarred and distant?
>>
>tfw everytime you start giving up on your crush she pulls you back in
>Lifting and losing weigth for her
>You're both incredibly lonely
>she restart talking to you and laughing at all your shitty jokes
>Broken inside and lost

Im scared lads. Im living on hopes right now.
>>
>>40345883
Oh my god dont be a medic.

For starters, there's a 50% chance they'll put you in a random hospital clinic and you'll spend 3 years taking vital signs and doing paperwork.

Or you get sent to a line unit where you spend most of your free time cleaning humvees and mraps.

And im either case its an overpopulated MOS so you'll never get promoted.

>t. army nurse who witnesses the medics suffer daily
>>
>make small talk with QT stranger one time in elevator at work. Mostly about traffic.
>Next day I'm on my phone shit posting, she passes by me and I say good morning
>She stops and tells me that they are bringing back 24 TV show for some reason.
>Be a little confused as to why she's bringing it up but go along with it
>She starts telling me the premise for 5 minutes straight
>Realize she's autistic af and ask for her number outright
>She gives it to me and I tell her we should hang out and watch it sometime together
>By watch I meant fuck her brains out
D E V I L I S H
>>
>26yrs old
>Handholdless and kissless
>Had sex with 15 hookers in the past year
Such a waste
I've found i crave talking to the girls more than the actual sex
It's unfortunate that i can't really meet any in real life due to the lack of friends and me being a loser.
I imagine if i end up finding a qt she'll most likely reject me when she finds out i slept with hookers so I guess im screwed.
>>
What if we all just picked a day to kill ourselves.

We could break some kind of world record for most suicides in 24 hours.
>>
>>40351727
Who's in?
>>
>>40351937

Just me and you so far my man.
>>
>>40351727
>On November 18, 1978, 918 Americans died in Peoples Temple–related incidents, including 909 members of the Temple, led by Jim Jones, in Jonestown, Guyana. The dead included 276 children

Don't even think that many people visit the board on a daily basis.. just inject sterons and go to Mexico to kill some cartel bastards or something. Doubt kill yourself in vain.
>>
>>40349894
>when you get a sudden surge of motivation
>>
>>40351963

>tfw can't even kill yourself in an above-average way

jesus
>>
WEEK 0 165
WEEK 1 163.8
WEEK 2 161.1
WEEK 3 161.5
WEEK 4 159.4

I felt pretty bad after weighing in for week 3, but I stuck with it instead of giving up. I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>40346450

This. What a bunch of faggots. When my relationship with my college gf blew up after I graduated, the only thing all my friends/rugby teammates had to say about her after was that they thought it was weird that she still tried to act like her and them were friends.
>>
>>40351137

Turn around anon
>>
>>40348899
Do it bro. Perfect timing doesn't exist. All the best!
>>
>>40349238
Time to leap, and by that i mean dump the one you don't love, set both of u free
>>
>>40349793
Go out and meet random people. Preferably people who share your interest
>>
>>40351721

I've heard of some people doing jacked up shit, swinging and orgies and whatnot, either you find someone that did stupid shit and both come clean or you find someone and you're both so ashamed you keep it under the rug and settle down
>>
>>40345397
I found mine, took 2 years but i found her. You can do it anon. Lift hard, have confidence, and always listen to her when u do find her. Were all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1484644128491.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1484644128491.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>40352148

No problem
>>
>>40352391
you guys always say that like it was easy. have you ever dumped someone who wanted to be with you? shit's hard man.
>>
Having an affair with a friends gf
Its killing me
>>
asked her out for a drink and she said yes
"so shall we get that drink tonight?"
"I've been really busy at the moment, but definitely soon!"
well, it's the closest i've got to female contact in some 2 years
t-that's progress r-right?
>>
File: 1447972847451.jpg (342KB, 927x927px) Image search: [Google]
1447972847451.jpg
342KB, 927x927px
>reached deadlift milestone, but paranoid that my form was bad
>final semester of university, no job prospects
>only leave apartment for class or to get food
>increasingly bleak outlook on life

The funny thing is that in theory, I'm exactly where I had hoped I'd be a year ago.
>>
>>40352576
Ur a piece of shit. Kys. i got cucked by a "friend" then I proceeded to beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>40352634
you'll do well once you graduate and get a job. just keep lifting
>>
File: 1474756026758.jpg (48KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1474756026758.jpg
48KB, 500x396px
How do you guys talk to girls at the gym? There is this qt Brazilian girl at my gym but I am too scared to fuck it up. I've seen here for a while she probably thinks I am just weird now. Kill me.
>>
>>40345816
I just turned 19 and my hair is looking a bit thin, and I've got a relatively high forehead. My brother is 24 and he's almost completely bald. A-am I fucked?
>>
File: you're not alone.png (30KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
you're not alone.png
30KB, 500x461px
>>40352542
>>
>>40352634
That gum you like is going to come back into style
>>
>>40352777
spooky trips
>>
>>40352751
yes, you are fucked
>>
>>40352751
pretty much
its either fin now or finding the secret of path of the correct nutrition to regrow

embrace or fight it starting VERY soon
>>
>>40345534

>tfw gf cucked me
>tfw it'll never be as good as her

This makese no fuckin sense.
>>
>>40352699
Thank you for the kind words anon. I'll do my best.
>>
>>40345877
same here anon
I stopped actively thinking about
>her
But I still keep having dreams about her feeling like shit for the whole next day
>How to stop dreaming?
>>
>>40348521
Alpha as fuck
>>
No matter how much female attention I'll get, social respect I get or the PRs I hit, I will never hear my oneitis say I love you Anon.
>>
>>40348521
a little more context, buddy
>>
>>40345748
listen to this guy and the similar comments, do not be a little pussy, work hard on improving yourself, get a new gf, and you'll invariably stop giving a shit about your ex
>>
>>40345950
this guy.. god do I envy you. I swear to god feeling any sort of emotions immediately puts you in an inferior spot.

When you feel nothing - you can't lose, you're in the position of power.
>>
>>40352962
envy? why? when you feel nothing, you've got nothing to lose, but you also have nothing to gain.

I broke up with a girl about a year ago after months of emotional manipulation and, even though I was the one who ended it, she left me so broken inside from everything she'd done that I haven't felt anything other than physical attraction to another human since. Still waiting / trying to get better
>>
>>40348607
>>40348924
Same here
>>
>>40349793
Fuck, man. I'm in the same situation.

>same group for years
>every hangout ends up being literally the same
>can basically predict when someone does a specific thing/passes out/starts talking about the same thing as usual etc

I admit, I'm not the most social of people, but fuck. I'm honestly considering cutting all contact with them. Whats worse is our interests have diverged too much for me to be able to have an involved conversation with them any longer.

Sometimes I just think I should fuck one of my mates gfs, create a ton of drama and fuck off, burning all bridges in the process.

>>40352405
I'm in my late 20s. I wouldn't even know where to meet new people and who's to say they would be any different?
>>
>tfw got a date for valentine's day
Activity tips, senpaitachi?
>>
>be 25, supposed to be the "prime" of my life
>have basically never really had friends, kissless virgin
>all i do is sit in my room all day except when im at work because i have no one to do anything with anyway
>have absolutely zero motivation to do anything to improve because i've been a complete loser for my entire life and i know it will never change, i will never make friends, have a girlfriend or date, nothing
>father always grills me about why i'm such a loser, what happened to me to make me turn out like this, etc (mom doesnt really care i guess), and when i dont have answers he just gets more angry at me

why is it that i pray every night before i go to sleep to die of a heart attack and never do, yet innocent people my age die all the time
>>
>>40353340
You are innocent.

Also, why don't you move out? What do you do for work?
>>
>>40347679
good to hear you're doing well brah.
>>
File: 1486573615281.jpg (127KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
1486573615281.jpg
127KB, 640x818px
>shitty because my oneitis still won't date me
>great because I'm going to start roiding in a month
>>
>>40352898
random tinder slut wanted to buy me present for valentines, thinks we are in relationship after a few fucks. I think I need restraining order bitch is psycho.
>>
>>40355085
>fucking tinder sluts

first mistake
>>
File: anime4real #7.jpg (39KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
anime4real #7.jpg
39KB, 720x960px
What are you guys going to be doing on Valentines day?
>>
>>40355235
dream of sticking my hard cock into that girls soft wet mouth
>>
>>40355235
ive got class and a paper to write, plus cardio and casual lifting
>>
>Eternally cutting because I have no self control and only average 1lbs loss a month
>Look like fat shit
>No point in buying nice clothes until I'm thin, so I'm badly-dressed fat shit
>0 replies ever on online dating even though "even ugly people often get replies"
>No point in messaging anyone until I stop being badly-dressed fat shit

My life starts in like 2-3 years
Thats when I find that I am also socially retarded and I can start spending years working on that too
>>
>>40355085
pic?
>>
>>40355235
fetal position in the shower, while listening to sad jazz
>>
>>40355539
me too anon, my life starts in about a half a year or so i think though. maybe longer. we should probably work on our retardation now too thoygh
>>
>>40345397
>>>40345397
>tfw when no more gf
She told me that her mom thought I was stuck up, humorless and boring, and she then told she thought the same. We been together for two years and it ended like that, I don't understand
Should have lift more and harder I guess
>>
>>40345868
No. She's out of your life and you better keep it that way. You can't change the past and even though she's a horrible person the best thing you can do now is move on.
Move on, this is just a bump on the road and you'll get over it, don't think of revenge or anything like that, you're better than that and deserve better.
Learn what you can from this experience and move the fuck on
>>
File: pickuplines.png (75KB, 1111x620px) Image search: [Google]
pickuplines.png
75KB, 1111x620px
>>40355235
I could ask this 17yo blond qt3.14 for a date(I'm 20). We had a date on friday and it was fun so maybe I'll just wait and see if she asks me. Don't really care if she doesnt, then I'll just go to gym and chill at home.
>>
I'm pretty good at the moment, ngl.

Picked up an electric guitar for a proper jam for the first time in over a year and had a blast. Was never a whizz at the thing but I can learn things pretty quickly so I'm just learning riffs and stuff.

Actually have a dilemma though. Don't know whether I can ask for advice on 4Chan because of how socially inept /adv/ seems to be. Reddit was the second option but Reddit, just like their memes, is shit and I just want to run this through a girl before I go ahead.
>>
>>40356766
what sort of advice? you truly might as well just ask right here right now, even if you dont accept our advice
>>
>>40356908

You're right, man. I'll drop it here.

Basically, went out on a double date thing with this girl. She enjoyed it but I didn't because I was ill at the time but thankfully not contagious. Her phone broke a few days after the date so we don't talk as much and I went and asked her on a followup date but she has money problems so I forgot about it.

Was basically going to ask if it's worth seeing if she just wants to hang out, get a group going, and have some drinks because I think I was going too fast for her and I haven't cut her off yet. The money's an issue for her but she's likely to invite her friend who drives so transport isn't going to cost her anything.

So any advice/recommendations on this issue would be fantastic since I want this thing to work out.
>>
>>40353229
Dinner, walk around the city, back to one of your places for wine + movie. Fuck her brains out. ezpz
>>
>>40348629
how does one manage to move to hawaii? I've always wanted to live here but i feel like cost of living would run you into debt if you didn't make a good living.
I also went to school in waco. Sic 'em
>>
>>40347626
are you me? that pic even looks like my apartment. fuck
>>
>>40355235
Work, gym, school

Gonna deadlift 300lbs for the first time in my life.
>>
File: 1394712881648.jpg (120KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1394712881648.jpg
120KB, 500x390px
24 here. GF just broke up with me over the phone, but wants to talk it over in person on Valentine's day. I honestly thought she could have been the one only if it was 2 months, she was so great in many so many ways.

Her grandma recently died and ever since she hasn't been the same, I can see it. It's weird to say but if her grandma didn't die, I know this wouldn't be happening. She said she needs to figure her life out, since she is currently a nanny but wants to go back to school and eventually is going to move across the country, and didn't want to hurt me since we have only been together for 2 months.

This one hurts lads.

Pic related
>>
>>40349894
You just gave me hope. My life has been on the up.. Was a NEED for Year or so after school, social anxiety meant I lost contact with all friends..

Sorted myself out a bit and applied for a nice paid apprenticeship in insurance.. Get paid well and make home gym. Lifts. Going well.

I just feel very alone.. I want to make friends but I don't really know how. I. Have anxiety but being around people usually makes me feel good.

Anyone got advice on meeting people? Where to start? Some good activities that even a Retard could try to meet others? With secure job for Atleast 3 years I want to work on my mental and physical health.
>>
>>40352011
How tall are you? Are you just starving yourself?
>>
Feeling weak today
I felt good this morning after the work out but looking at numbers and shit.
I should be stronger.
I need to be stronger
>>
File: this isnt even my final form.png (203KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
this isnt even my final form.png
203KB, 300x278px
>>40348180
>>>40348473
almost 30 here, havent really had a gf (anything over a couple months). Naturally a dex build, starting lifting in 2017 to gain str, about to obtain arkane mag... I'm going to be a force to be reckoned with. Not giving up hope.
>>
File: 1481588416143.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1481588416143.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
>did a porn binge this weekend
>getting off to bbws getting eaten out

this shit is so bad for the body and mind
>>
File: future.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
>>40345397
Just got off a long ass shift at the restaurant. This place is killing me guys. I've been here for 6 years now I and I feel like I will be here forever. I'm still in college, but I really have no idea on what I want to do with my life. I hate my major and I'm failing all my classes. I feel like I will get kicked out this semester too. I kinda want to get a desk job or some entry lvl HR job. I've seen some jobs opening in my area and the requirements are pretty low.

idk guys should I got for it?
Does anyone here work in HR?

I feel like it would be a lot better than working in a restaurant. Fucking hell not looking forward to valentines day.

Already 100+ reservations
>>
>>40346492
Dude...
Not saying you need to mgtow or go full autismo but you definitely need to be slightly more redpilled or youll end up totally fucking your life up for some pussy.
>>
>>40346492
if a girl has only guy friends, never date her.

it might makes sense when a girls says she doesnt keep girl friends because they are "too much drama", but think about it. the only reason guys will keep girls as friends is because they want to fuck her. if she has not only one but MULTIPLE friend groups of only guys, she is or wants to fuck all of them
>>
>move in with gf at mom's house until we get back on our feet
>get Internet to keep us entertained bc small town with nothing to do
>use laptop
>gf instantly gets depressed right as I get on the laptop
What do boiz
She uses her phone all the time but right as I get on the laptop she shuts down and gives the silent treatment until I turn it off and give her my undivided attention
>>
>>40358393
I'm 5'1". 130 lbs is the border between normal and overweight, and 125 lbs is my ideal.
>>
>>40359691
go get a job as a rough neck in a drilling company
>>
File: 1441931455969.png (133KB, 287x345px) Image search: [Google]
1441931455969.png
133KB, 287x345px
>usually mute
>meet dude I'm able to talk to
>can't tell if dude was just being polite

Was the only person in a while I felt semi comfortable talking to but I don't know how to not be a creep about trying to be friends. All my friends disappeared after high school and I forgot how it works.
>>
>>40357140
>2 months
>broke up via phone
Shits pathetic and it's even sadder that you're this bummed over it. Relationships happen like this all the time. More than likely, she's realizing that you two might actually become a real loving couple and now she just wants to abandon ship so she could flirt with guys

Not necessarily fuck them, but still
>>
>>40353229
show her your dank meme collection, then fug
>>
File: IMG_3089.jpg (237KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3089.jpg
237KB, 1080x1349px
>>40345397
>ywn make her blush
>>
>>40349570
Seconding. Need this shit.
>>
She just wants to be friends
>>
>>40345397
>we're all gonna make it bruh
>all gonna make it

I say to myself as I cry lonely in the dark crouched over my laptop
>>
>>40360044
Sounds like she's being a fucking faggot and you should treat her as such
>>
>>40347526
Tell me how it went. Might have to break up with my gf. Might not. Not sure what's going on.
>>
>>40360044
Wow what a familiar feeling!
>>
>>40360299
God she is perfect.
>>
File: 1472409701605.jpg (393KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1472409701605.jpg
393KB, 1959x1469px
>>40345397
>listening to the mix-tape my ex made me
>only person who ever made something for me
>great taste in music
>I miss her

fuck I really should throw this thing out
>>
>>40360385
You should. If you are stuck in the past because of it, get rid of it. Move on bro.
>>
>>40345534
You will get over it. It will just take a bit more time. Do not give up hope. Stay strong. Preserve your mental health and keep moving forward. You got this.
>>
>>40346496
I remember you the spic manlet. Focus on making money that's the only way you'll ever get laid
>>
>>40349238
You need leddit TRP bad man
>>
>>40359691
Get in with a trade bro stop working garbage ass jobs
>>
>>40360361
I know. Just recently met a girl that looks exactly like her, hair and everything, less curvy though. I need to fuck her baaaad
>>
>>40345397
>meet qt
>think she's too pretty for me, don't do anything
>get different gf
>still like qt
>we're better friends now
>like each other
>she's hesitant because crazy conservative Muslim
>doesnt even want to kiss until marriage
>afraid to break her ldr bf's heart and me breaking gf's heart of we try to get together
>she's scared she won't be good for me because I'm generally okay with things like hugging other people, kissing her, etc. and she isn't
Not really sure what to do desu
>>
>>40356174
why wait? you can just be assertive and make women do what you want. acting distant and cool only works when you don't know the person
>>
>>40360651
>crazy conservative Muslim

DROP IT LIKE A LITERAL BOMB
>>
>>40360651
sounds like you dodged a bomb there
>>
>>40345845
Thanks shinji
>>
>>40360763
>>40360768
B-but she's not that religious
>>
>>40345805
At least you had girlfriends and friends
>>
File: g1352129205367343592.jpg (50KB, 550x354px) Image search: [Google]
g1352129205367343592.jpg
50KB, 550x354px
>297 pounds
>virgin
>college drop out
>ex drug addict
>borderline alcoholic

>used to be 375 pounds
>lost 78 pounds by coming here. Going gym. Eating right
>last three weeks, completely fell off wagon.
>binge drinking 3-4 nights a week
>eating huge amounts of trash
>I was down to 292 I've gained 5 pounds

Because I'm a fat, virgin, college dropout, pizza delivery driver, nobody, I always feel like I just want a break. I really hate who I am so distractions and taking it easy are prioritized for me. Because of those feelings putting myself through a workout or not eating that delicious thing I want to eat makes it feel like "ah cmon fuck I never get a god damn break always work always progress always pain why can't I get a break"

The reality is I'm making everything harder when I do that. I'm giving myself less of a break by not going to gym for three weeks, for gaining 5 pounds back. But in the moment it doesn't feel that way. In the moment it feels like I'm giving myself a break because my life is shit. When I remind myself that I'm actually just being selfish and making things harder it doesn't seem real. I still impulsively just ignore it and do the bad shit anyway.

Idk man I'm a loser but I was making great progress for a while. Really great progress. I don't know what's happened these past three weeks I feel like shit.

My fault I know.
>>
>>40360914
>crazy conservative Muslim
>not religious

You aren't that dumb are you anon?
>>
>>40360993
Relax bro, you took a baby step back in comparison to how far you've come.

It sounds like you're way too concerned with how much of a fuck up you USED to be. Being on the right track and being self aware of your problems is better than being an actual clueless sack of shit.

You're gonna make it brah, just get your shit straight.

You also might be doing that thing where you go 150%, get burnt out, and then regress. Pace yourself. I'm sure there are people out there who can relate to your feel way more than me who can help you.
>>
File: 1467602530824.jpg (18KB, 181x280px) Image search: [Google]
1467602530824.jpg
18KB, 181x280px
I'm not sure desu.
I made it my new years resolution to start going to the gym at least three times a week. I've kept up on that and on off days I do a light body weight workout just so i don't get bored. But all of my friends live in other states, i really don't like my job at all, i work with tons of cute girls but I'm so autistic I can't seem to actually ask any of them on dates. Got two matches on tinder in the past few days and neither of them have replied to my messages. I'm probably going to start going back to school soon but I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it. And people always tell me "look on the brightside at least you're not starving" or some such bullshit but whats the point of being happy about "being blessed" if I can't use it for anything. Honestly the only thing I even remotely enjoy is going to the gym, and I'm not even gonna fucking lie, I'm not even that /fit/. I mean, I look way fucking better than i did a month ago, but I feel like I'm not making progress fast enough. I have severe body image issues desu. i think about suicide a lot but I'm too scared to pull anything. I drink too much too. I've tried to stop but any chance I get to drink, I do. It's worse because I'm a bit of a /pol/ock and it makes me feel like a degen piece of shit. And I always have the suspicion that even if i meet and hit it off with a girl, if she found out my politics she'd end the relationship without giving me a chance to explain anything. Nothing seems fun anymore. I sleep too much or too little. Everything is gray.
>>
>>40361161
thank you man, I really appreciate that.
>>
>>40357048
Do you live close to her?Why not go pick her up with your car(if you have one)?
Either that or just arrange to meet in a park or somewhere like that,there should be plenty of communal transport vehicles, you don't need to pay for a date, just go walking together.
>>
>25
>at a job that gives me good work/life balance at 80k
>could get to six figures but would have to suffer longer hours, not worth it after tax
>pretty decent group of friends
>every not shit woman I meet/greet at parties etc are either attached already or huge sluts
>even with decent hours kinda just see the same group of friends every weekend/occasional weekday outing
>years since uni finished 3-4 years ago have flown by
>time feels like it keeps getting quicker

s-stop, just want a qt kind gf pls so at least i have someone decent with me while time flies by
>>
>>40361174
I think you need some sort of goal or passion in life, my mandude. You're just time travelling at this rate. If you're gonna be miserable, at least be miserable while doing some hardwork for a career you'll be able to be proud of.
>>
>>40361245
Yeah, that's my mentality too. But the only goals I really have are pretty cringeworthy and super unobtainable. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd be content with a cute wife, 2.5 kids, a nice house with a two car garage, and a job i don't despise. But I feel like I won't truly be happy until I've achieved my lame goals. But I've still got a tiny coal of passion and pride burning inside me. I'm gonna try my hardest to achieve my goals or die trying. it's just hard doing it alone.
>>
>>40361082
She isn't very religious, but she is very conservative. Doesn't go to any mosques, hates the hijab, doesn't really believe in a god
>>
>>40349570
>Rothschild's bow to Kiyosaki
>>
File: ZdBG9ub.jpg (25KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ZdBG9ub.jpg
25KB, 512x384px
>>40348180
So this is what it feels like...when doves cry.
>>
>>40361262
I have some really gay goals as well. I still think I'm going to write a novel, but I just quit my job and am trying to be a plumber or something. I have an English degree. What could possibly be so cringeworthy about your goals that you cant share them here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-05-21-53-26.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-05-21-53-26.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>40360107
Thanks for the advice man, and I think your exactly right. She's moving out soon, and probably just wanted a quick fling, but you can tell this was becoming very serious very quick.

On to the next one . . .
>>
I dunno, girlfriend is dropping hints she wants to get married. Still in love with my ex from 10 years ago though. Realize i'm 32, balding, make average money. My girlfriend is 25, decent 6/10, makes great money.

It would be stupid for me to not jump on this but fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>40353340
>father always grills me about why i'm such a loser, what happened to me to make me turn out like this
He's angry because he knows deep down that it's his fault for being a shit parent.
>>
File: doitforhim.jpg (138KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
doitforhim.jpg
138KB, 500x324px
>have depressive crash on Friday
>cry like bitch
>warm weather all weekend so wear loose fitting muscle shirts
>get mired
that's good!
>not by megahandsome one-itis
that's bad.

Feeling better today at least. I even cooked only healthy food for the week. So there's that.
>>
>>40355235
Deadlifts then sitting alone in the dark feelin sad.
>>
>>40355235
Alcohol and vidya

It's a long standing plan.
>>
>>40347679
She came back becuase she's done fucking the alpha and dominant men and now she sees you as a provider to settle down with. Why else will she come back after not seeing you for so long. Plus she's getting fat so she doesn't care how she looks anymore. I suggest you either fuck her and drop her and move on with your life or just completely stop talking to her. I'm saving you a lot of trouble.
>>
>>40359691
I worked HR for a summer in high school. It was fucking sweet, I only had to do about an hour of actual work a day. the rest of it was just sitting there fucking around with other coworkers.
>>
File: 1463345197111.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463345197111.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>40345534
>tfw live in boyfriend of two years suddenly gets mean and starts ignoring me
>tfw he sits me down and coldly dumps me
>tfw have to move out in two days
>tfw the day after i move out my best friend moves in
>tfw they got married in a month
>tfw all our mutual friends never told me he was cheating on me with my bf for months
>tfw have been scared to be in another relationship in years
>tfw all the men i've been interested in only remind me of him

i understand man
>>
>>40345397
>Trying new diet.
>Not sure if it's good or not.
>Still have more energy than before.

Overall, I feel good if a bit hungry.
>>
>>40345534
Yeah you should just wallow in self pity until you die alone desu.

step up
>>
>>40345845
It's called the Hedgehog's Dillema, right, Shinji?
>>
File: blaa-haa.png (44KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blaa-haa.png
44KB, 1000x1000px
>>40345397
Some people say man is made out of mud. A poor man's made out of muscle and blood. Muscle and blood and skin and bones, a mind that's weak and a back that's strong.

You load sixteen tons and whattaya get? Another day older and deeper in debt.
>>
>>40345805
I kind of know this feel. At least you can get away from them. I've got to see my ex every day of the week. Plus I know her new bf, though I don't have to deal with him at all.

>will it ever stop
I fucking hope so anon
>>
>>40347749
You sound like me man. Just keep at it and we'll all get there.
>>
>>40363533
>he was cheating on me with my bf for months
what are you, gay?
>>
>>40363809
nope

women can be just as burned as men can
>>
Cut your hands and feet off to shed a little extra weight you dirty kike faggot
>>
I started working out recently, went from 240 to 224 in 3 weeks

am i doing good fit? im still a fatfuck tho
>>
>>40348710
Stay with her, you probably just have a crush on the other girl. The feeling of a crush is actually pretty intense since it's the chance for something new and exciting but then it dies down and you end up back where you started, just the faces change.
>>
>>40349793
Honestly stop doing drugs, they get you into that stuck feeling because they're probably all that you look forward to so you're simply waiting for your next high even if you're not an addict
>>
File: 1485141710577.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485141710577.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>40363859
Fuck. I'm retarded, I read bf as boyfriend and assumed that your best friend was a dude.
How embarrassing.
>>
>>40351566
Just drop the question, ask her if she wants to go out. Do it out of the blue
>>
>>40363984
nah it's okay

to be honest i feel like i could have turned out better mentally if my best friend was a guy and my ex was really gay, now that i think of it.
>>
File: 1485254266261.gif (237KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
1485254266261.gif
237KB, 610x374px
>>40364035
Well, at least you're not an obese 28 year old virgin, so you've got that going for you.
Who needs relationships anyway? This website is the only partner you'll ever need.
>>
>>40364134
faggot
>>
File: 1449801423295.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1449801423295.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>40348607
>>40348924
>can't relate to anything
>never felt passion for anything
>living just for the sake of it and the interest in seeing what will happend to this world
>>
>>40355235
Same as always, going out for a coffee with buds, watching some series (Vikings atm), benching and doing heavy chins and other upper work.
I need to start going after women purely to get myself out of comfort zone and grow in that aspect, can't push myself unlike in other areas of my life like school, lifting, friends and other.
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
Got a few exams coming up and I feel like I'm gonna fail them both. I realize that school isn't for me. I need to find something else to do with my life. I don't want to work at this shitty restaurant anymore.
>>
File: jgl.jpg (57KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
jgl.jpg
57KB, 600x352px
>finally found a qtgf on fucking tinder
>aznbro with white girl whaaaaat
>same height as me
>alpha mode initiated
>she likes me more than I like her
>been only dating a month and she says i'm the best she's ever had
>called this afternoon for second round of interviews for a competitive internship
>less insecure/needy, faked confidence for years but now I feel like I'm genuinely confident these days

life is pretty gr8 familia
>>
>>40366403
I wish.
>>
>asked out a girl for the first time in 5 years
it was awkward AF, and i got a maybe. FUCK
>>
File: 0096.jpg (39KB, 218x390px) Image search: [Google]
0096.jpg
39KB, 218x390px
>all these anons complaining about their gf troubles
at least you have gf troubles.
I'm spending another valentines having halfhearted arguments about waifus on /a/ and trying not to drink alcohol. I wish I could be sad about something
>>
>>40345882
they are called Mc Apple Fried Filled Thingâ„¢
>>
>>40356174
>ey gurl, is ur father retarded?
>cause ur special

that's pretty good, i will test it on my mother
>>
>>40352051
sounds like a group of good m8s most of my rugby bros would fuck you over to bang a 10
>>
>>40345782
From your friends' perspective they're busy but happy as fuck to hear from you and catch up.

t. Married man who misses spending more time with his friends
>>
>>40348517
I know this feel breh, it comes and goes. The best thing to do is improve yourself and find someone else. Even if finding someone else seems impossible, having someone new in life will make you stop thinking about your ex
>>
>>40369025
sometimes I wish it never happened to me, that I didn't have the pain of my previous relationships. You have to look on the bright side anon. I like to think that the pain I go through will only make me stronger and wiser in the future. Find your silver lining, at least you've never been betrayed or cucked.
>>
>>40346658
>Engineer here

Have to work all week night shifts as we have multiple projects going live

>night time gym session
>head home
>work all night
>have another job interview tomorrow
>company doesn't know I'm looking around
>but I'm on my way out
>complete projects, and get the fuck out
>looking at a raise at another company :)
>hoping things go well
>>
>>40345397
Doing engineering field work, i.e standing around a factory getting cucked out of my

1. Free time
2. Gains
3. Sleep
4. Social life

While dealing with a terrific blend of low-level sociopaths , incompetent middle managers and project managers that find the whole "people" aspect of the job a bit annoying.

Two weeks in, if I'm lucky the delays will make it four!
>>
>>40361451
I don't think my father feels like it's his fault that I turned out this way.

Even though I am basically a younger version of him, he's way too self-centered and narcissistic to think he had anything to do with it. He's a pretty shitty person but thinks he is great.

But then again, I don't blame my parents for how I turned out, I take full responsibility for it
>>
File: 13594494739.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13594494739.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>40368810
just turned into a yes, we're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>40348533
We can make it through this pain together.
>>
i today just realized how proud of myself i am. i'm hitting lifts i have been dreaming about for years, i am getting As everywhere at uni and I have successfully started my own business with my good mate and we make a killing, well on our way to pushing some of the industry giants out of their territory. i'm living my own personal dream life.

life is good, brehs. now i just need a high test qt gf and i can die a happy man with a bruised pelvis.
>>
>how are you holding up
my life;
>wake up
>lift
>eat
>watch tv to distract myself from how pathetic my life became
>sleep
>repeat ad infinitum
Every night before I go to sleep I ask god to not wake me up in the morning.
>>
File: 1481926687898.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1481926687898.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
I feel like I should drop out of uni because at this point it seriously just feels like high school 2.0 but with more freedom. I just need something in my life that'll give me the discipline I need to learn because uni is just teaching me how to get away with doing nothing and work a meaningless job.
>>
Today I decided to face my fears and go to the gym for the first time. I was only able to squat 115 lbs (including the bar) for 3x5, though I couldn't go all the way down. I was able to squat 135, but only for 2 reps from the pain. For my bench, I was only able to do 70 lbs for 3x5.

How pathetic am I? 5'9, 160 lbs manlet for reference. Also is starting strength a meme or should I stick with it?
>>
>browsing high test thread
>raging boners for the last month
>at least twice daily
>sex sounds good brah
>gf is literally always dtf
>nutted 10 minutes ago
>finish protein shake

Now im sitting in peace and relaxing before bed. I got them real good feels. No money problems, works great, and got good friends.
>>
File: virgin ball.jpg (237KB, 600x2692px) Image search: [Google]
virgin ball.jpg
237KB, 600x2692px
>tfw getting completely drunk right now
>tfw no one that loves me
>just want someone to cuddle with and hold close to me
>tfw boss gave me the day off tomorrow even though I have no one to spend it with

I think I'm just going to lift.
>>
>>40372038
You don't need to start high if you can't do the reps without pain. Go light, get good form, and work up from there. If you can't keep good form with heavy weight, you're probably going to end up hurting yourself
>>
File: 1478405219448.jpg (39KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1478405219448.jpg
39KB, 482x427px
>>40345397
>Started trying to get fit again this morning
>I used to be able to run 2 miles in 11 minutes
>I used to be able to do 50 pushups at once
>I used to be able to do 100 situps at once

>woke up this morning at 4am gmt
>Tried to run 3 miles
>managed to run 0.79 miles before throwing up
>only managed to do 20 pushups
>only managed to do 20 situps

Why did I let myself get this way?
>>
Deadlifted 405x1 twice today after no deadlifts for a month. Felt easy and my bodybuilding hypertrophy routine has increased mass and strength alongside my cut.

Couldnt be better
>>
>>40372135
Thanks dude, I guess I'll try maybe 90lbs for my squat next time.

I wanted to try deadlifting but the gym was crowded so I couldn't
>>
how am I holding up?
my day

>get up
>lift
>go to a class that im failing
>come home and feel like shit because im a retard and dont deserve to be in uni
>do whatever to distract myself, usually involves browsing 4chan and masturbating
>trying to get focused more into uni so no vidya on weekdays
>end up sleeping after class and not doing anything productive
>the only thing that gets me up in the morning is thinking about my lifts

oh and did i mention my school tuition might go up 5 grand and id lose fafsa

>if that happens im dropping out going back home to community college and working, literally ending all my dreams, my family already spent all they had putting me through the first two years when i have 2 younger brothers who are both in highschool
>not gonna put them through 10 grand more than they signed up for

lifting is all i got bros
>>
File: 3 hour bulk.jpg (429KB, 1600x1049px) Image search: [Google]
3 hour bulk.jpg
429KB, 1600x1049px
>>40359691
>i hate my major
change it to something you like,you need a concrete goal to work towards

for example "i want to be a doctor", so you would take biology as a major. now every class you take is related toward your longer term goal so it doesn't feel like a waste of time. at one point i had to almost drop out because how much i hated school and how bad i was doing. it's hard but figure out something you want to do and change your major based on that
>>
>>40351661
sounds like fun breh
>>
>>40348180

penis is average, nothing wrong about that.stop worrying about things you cant change.

just ask a girl out man.they dont give a fuck about wide hips like retards here do.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference."
>>
>>40371936
pick a harder major, its not that complicated. it feels like highschool because you're surrounded by faggots who treat it like highschool because they're using college as a 4 year summer camp before they have to get a job. these folks don't last long in serious fields, especially once they realize they have to pick between jerking off all day and actually getting a career.
>>
Feeling kinda empty. Ex called a break on our relationship a month ago, with the terms being that we wouldn't fuck anyone else. I got sus on her because she always used to be horny and we only fucked once over the month apart. Decided to be the player instead of the played so I started talking to a random girl I met once 3 years ago on FB.
That was on Sunday. I fucked her stupid today. Thanks to antidepressants it takes me about an hour and a half to cum so she loved it and wants more. Should I give it to her? She's got a 7/10 head and 9/10 body.
>>
>>40373145
>Should I give it to her?
Duh.
>>
>>40373145
Go NC with your ex. Move on.
>>
>Engineer here

Its 3am, and I'm working on a project/migration

:) Would love to go to sleep at this point
>>
>>40373635
Yeah as luck would have it, my ex ended things because I said I wanted to to NC with her if we weren't together.
10 minutes later the other girl was at my house
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.