[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Or False: You Can't Absorb More Than 100g Of Protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: HIGH TEST FOR ALPHA MALES.png (436KB, 482x667px) Image search: [Google]
HIGH TEST FOR ALPHA MALES.png
436KB, 482x667px
Just had a meal with 130g of protein. Wondering if this will be absorbed or if I'll piss/shit it out? Pic unrelated
>>
>>40345354
Stop falling for the
>my body can't absorb this in one meal
This is the worst bait ever
>>
>>40345354
Her ass must look like a orange.
>>
>>40345354
I mean a greater percentage of it will be wasted compared to say a meal of only 50g protein, but the difference isn't worth worrying about. Your stomach and small intestine have receptors and shit that detect the presence of amino acids and will delay gastric emptying and motility as long as possible to try and soak up as much nutrients as it can. It can take up to 5 hours for such a meal to clear the small intestine. The shitty studies people use to arrive at a magical max proton number are based on some weakly-correlated downstream indicators like nitrogen content of blood or piss or whatever.
>>
>>40345354
you will fart most of it out.

thats why gorging up on chinese buffet doesnt work. just gives you bloated stomach
>>
>>40345354
>Just had a meal with 130g of protein. Wondering if this will be absorbed or if I'll piss/shit it out?

no you wont start pissing out chicken breast. you eat a ton of food in one sitting, it just takes longer to digest.
your guts are pretty damn effective at digesting everything you eat. you would have to down absolutely enormous quantities of food to hit their limit, and at that point you would grow fucking fat.
>>
>>40345354
whos pic?
>>
>>40345354
True. Our ancient ancestors ingested no more than 99g of protein each meal.
>>
File: 1486176910855.gif (1MB, 450x286px) Image search: [Google]
1486176910855.gif
1MB, 450x286px
>>40345711
You don't want to see her face, bro. Trust me.
>>
>>40345876
why not? im curious
>>
>>40345464
This is an oddly good answer for /fit/. I think you are in the wrong place, bro.

Also, OP, WTF did you just eat?
>>
>>40345919
That pic wasn't related, of course.

>why not? im curious
Butterfaced milf.
>>
>>40345994
meh idc about butterface!

and a milf? fuck ya... handle the menty pics over, Janoy!
>>
>>40345354
T H I G G
>>
>>40345354
I mean, you spend approx. 33 hours digesting what you eat, but I guess the protein becomes discarded if it isn't absorbed within the first few hours... hurr
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.