[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do I have to deadlift before i'm no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: huh.jpg (73KB, 634x442px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
73KB, 634x442px
How much do I have to deadlift before i'm no longer considered a DYEL?
>>
>>40344912
>>
>>40344912
4pl8
>>
Deadlifting isn't an exercise that will make or break you in regards to getting jacked.

Source: there's dozens of guys at my gym who pull 400-500 that still look like skinny non-lifting dudes.

Compound barbell strength relies heavily mostly on joint leverages and central nervous system than it does muscle mass.

I'd be willing to bet that the average male could pull 500 pounds by just having decent leverages and CNS adaptions from proper programming. Now taking that 500 pound deadlift to say 600+ ??, that's where muscle gain begins to comes in.

Deadlifts (like all the compound lifts) require extremely heavy loads for your body to actually begin to make muscular adaptations. This is the reason why isolation lifting works so well for bodybuilding, because you can lift far less weight due to isolation a specific muscle.
>>
>>40345044
Case in point: Maxx Chewning
>>
>>40344912
sum weight of 6 million jews
>>
>>40344912
DYEL is how you look you can always lie about how much you lift
>>
>>40345044
>>40345057

any compound also relies heavily on muscle mass

http://www.strongerbyscience.com/powerlifters-should-train-more-like-bodybuilders/

the guys you see pulling 500 and not looking physically impressive are genetic anomalies - they have extremely good leverages for deadlifting, insertions ideal for exerting torque at the joints, and highly optimized nervous systems

Chewning is a good example of this, this guy is a better one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

for most people, getting their deadlifts to 500 or their benches to 300 will require gaining a fair amount of mass
>>
>>40345057
Chewning is an anomaly. He has absurd arm length which makes him built for deadlifting and therefore able to lift much more weight compared to a normal person. His leverages are a curse really because he isnt getting the hypertrophy a normal person would from a deadlift because he has to use more weight to put the same stress on the same muscle as a regular lifter. Also note that he is definenlty somewhat big and in shape. Not compared to your average roided bodybuilder, but compared to the laymen he definently is.

>>40345518
fuck off with this shit

You post this in every thread regarding the subject and use some shitty article and one anomoly who has top tier leverages, is most likely on PEDs and still looks good by natty standards. Strength = size
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4562558/
>>
>>40345518
shit sorry mang, >>40345629
was meant for >>40345044
>>
File: Untitled.webm (898KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
898KB, 1440x1080px
>>
>>40345660
yh man my bad, i read your post thinking it was the same post as >>40345044
>>
>>40345683
what's this dude's name again?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.