[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a significant difference between all these whey powders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is there a significant difference between all these whey powders? Can I just buy the cheapest one I like the taste of providing it has isolate and concentrate in?
>>
>>40342821
Buy unflavored in the largest size you can find for the cheapest amount of money and put your own 'flavor' in it, or just be a man and drink it straight, mixed with water, and stop being a baby about this 'flavor' nonsense. You don't use whey for fun or pleasure, you use it for what it does for you. Stop pretending it's 'fun food' and just get unflavored and like it.
>>
>>40342821
some whey powders have bcaas mixed into them.
also many cheaper whey powders use soy protein as filler
also artifical sweeteners and shit.

check out the reviews on labdoor (https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein) to find one in your price range that doesn't contain too much shit
>>
>>40342906
b...b..but I want it to taste like a strawberry milkshake and remind me being a kid. I suppose you're right, it's gone within seconds anyway.

>>40342912
ty, this looks good
>>
>>40342912
>whey with BCAAs
Are you LITERALLY retarded!? WHEY BREAKS DOWN INTO BCAAs YOU IDIOT

>>40342957
Is there a Winco Foods near you? They have generic unflavored whey in the bulk foods section, not very expensive at all. Get as much or as little as you like that way. Try a half a pound of it for a while and see what you think.
>>
>>40342906
Somtimes you DO need flavoring. Have you ever tasted pure straight BCAAs? One small sip and I almost immediately vomited and I have a pretty strong stomach.
>>
>>40343023
forgot to add "cheaper" before bcaas.
amino spiking and shit, yo
>>
Some have more carbs than others, or fats, or whatever
The pic OP posted is one of the best choices for post-workout protein powder
>>
>>40343051
You sound like a huge pussy to me.
Also BCAAs usually come in capsule form for a reason.
Do try to keep up, will you please?
>>
>>40342906
>Stop pretending it's 'fun food' and just get unflavored and like it.

>i'm dead inside and it upsets me when other people enjoy things
>>
>>40343170
Thanks, I was having a little trouble with the subtext on that one.
>>
I currently pay for the expensive GNC shit as a holdover from my pussy DYEL days.

If I mix unflavored protein with milk itll just taste like thick milk, right?

Does it make water still taste like water? I have a hard time believing unflavored
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.